Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Cyprus Or Malaysia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cyprus Or Malaysia (1041 Views)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Study for Degree & Masters Program in Malaysia(UK & Australia Campus) / Postgraduate Study In Malaysia. Any Info? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyprus Or Malaysia by ifeis(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
im trying to consider my option either schoolin in malaysia or cyprus, pls anybody know a little about these 2 coutries?i nid to make a decision as soon as possible, im thinking of sponsoring myself though.Any Advice out there?
Re: Cyprus Or Malaysia by davmor(m): 4:11am On Feb 06, 2010
Ife, am David here in Onitsha.
I encourage your zeal and aspiration and as well the statement of sponsoring yoursself.
I was browsing with Bonny from Abia State Nigeria.

Just Mail me on davi_heroricman@yahoo.com and I will tell you all I discused with Bonny.
I assure you University of Malaya Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia is the one you have to think of as the Almighty have made it possible for us to have Bonny there as a Nigerian. He is studying Software Engineering.

Myself am apiring to study in Malaysia and as well I want to do it by myself.

Please in your reply via e-mail, I will like to know your name and what you are doing presently
then as am expecting bonny to respond on the mail I sent to him, i will jist you very well on how he promised to act on our behalf in feeding us with information.

here is my picture

(1) (Reply)

Unaab(abeokuta) Post Ume / Pls Who Has Any News On Ilaro Poly / Lagos State Polytechnic Forms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.