Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Reason To Vote Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason To Vote Peter Obi (210 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Vote Peter Obi / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason To Vote Peter Obi by Ikea81: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Hello guys, I am not going to dwell on the character or achievements of Mr Peter Obi....my major reason why he is the best option is that we need to change the political landscape and vote in, a new era and crop of vibrant leaders.

My Candidate before the primaries was Prof Osinbajo. Let us imagine today we were making a choice between Osinbanjo and Obi? That's the kind of political environment we should have by now, we are in 2023. The world have moved on. Nigeria has so much purpose to liberate the rest of Africa and reposition the continent in the world economics..we can't be talking about people like Tinubu and Atiku at this point of our lives.

I believe the population of nairaland should be about 80 percent youth , why all these tribal and unnecessary arguements about voting based on tribal hate. We need to grow out of this and send a strong message that never again , will we settle for less. Tinubu should have promoted an Osinbanjo, then an ibo like me would have voted him without thinking.

We know the truth, that Tinubu and Atiku are not qualified to lead the Nigeria of today. Let us do the right thing....Tinubu saying whether na statistics we go chop, in a data driven age. Where decisions and plans are based on data..oh common now.....we can not afford to make a mistake again in 2023. Once we send the message, then all political parties will wake up and present quality candidates in subsequent elections..

1 Like

Re: The Reason To Vote Peter Obi by Emir01: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2023
No reason to vote incompetent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason To Vote Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2023
To those of you who are smart enough to know Obi doesn’t stand a chance of winning should do the needful and vote for Atiku, do not let your vote waste away and thereby indirectly leading tinubu to victory. A word is enough for the wise. Ndigbos please think wisely.
Re: The Reason To Vote Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Ikea81:
Hello guys, I am not going to dwell on the character or achievements of Mr Peter Obi....my major reason why he is the best option is that we need to change the political landscape and vote in, a new era and crop of vibrant leaders.

My Candidate before the primaries was Prof Osinbajo. Let us imagine today we were making a choice between Osinbanjo and Obi? That's the kind of political environment we should have by now, we are in 2023. The world have moved on. Nigeria has so much purpose to liberate the rest of Africa and reposition the continent in the world economics..we can't be talking about people like Tinubu and Atiku at this point of our lives.

I believe the population of nairaland should be about 80 percent youth , why all these tribal and unnecessary arguements about voting based on tribal hate. We need to grow out of this and send a strong message that never again , will we settle for less. Tinubu should have promoted an Osinbanjo, then an ibo like me would have voted him without thinking.

We know the truth, that Tinubu and Atiku are not qualified to lead the Nigeria of today. Let us do the right thing....Tinubu saying whether na statistics we go chop, in a data driven age. Where decisions and plans are based on data..oh common now.....we can not afford to make a mistake again in 2023. Once we send the message, then all political parties will wake up and present quality candidates in subsequent elections..

Re: The Reason To Vote Peter Obi by Obidient4life3: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Ikea81:

When PDP gave their ticket it downed on me that God made Osibanjo to fail because southern votes would have been so divided given the quality of Osibanjo and Obi. That would have made it and easy ride for Atiku! Sometimes, God works in ways we can't see.

(1) (Reply)

My Political View / The Rush And Desperation For Power Backfired / Obasanjo Insists Obi Better Than Other Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.