Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Immigration Form And Changing Your Date Of Birth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Immigration Form And Changing Your Date Of Birth (127 Views)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Form And Changing Your Date Of Birth by Financialman: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good day Nairalanders,the much anticipated National immigration form is out,and one of the limitations is the date of birth and the NIN to further confirm it,if your age on the NIN goes beyond the age limit required,that isn't an issue,you can change it with the NIMC with a fee of 15k ,but the problem is that the changes will be effected after 6 months to 1 year but the immigration form is supposed to last for only just two weeks,which means by the time the change has been effected,it would have been late picking up the immigration form.
I have a solution for you,the changes can be effected within 48hours without network glitches,but either ways it will be ready before the Immigration form expires.for more enquires you can chat me up on WhatsApp on 09076882545
I have done it for a Nairalander here who trusted me and I delivered
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Achievable Goals For Your Business In 2023 In 4 Simple Steps / Bitcoin Is The Highest Cryptocurrency So Guys Start Mining With Me / Efficiency Boost For Marketers: Automation Of Repetitive Tasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.