Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara (5336 Views)

8 PDP Assembly Candidates Defect To APC In Zamfara. / Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu / Ex-governor, 3 Gubernatorial Aspirants Defect From PDP To APC Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Amb1045(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
A verified project padler will not rule Nigeria

Tinubu king of projects padding

Here are the results.

Ethiopia
$5.2 million per KM ($4.5 billion total) for the 759 Km heavy duty standard guage rail line from Djibouti to Ethiopia. Finished in 4 years. Can carry container of goods and passengers

Lagos
$54 million per KM ($1.5 billion total) for the 27KM light rail line in Lagos. Can only carry passengers. It's over 12 years and still not finished.

Conclusion
Back in China where records must be submitted to the stock exchange, the company that built both lines reported that what they were paid for the Lagos rail is $181 million, but Tinubu's Lagos said they spent $1.5 billion.

Lagos people should ask Tinubu where he kept their $1.2 billion.

Video evidence

https://www.facebook.com/chidi.okpaluba/videos/407017168055689/
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Blaze14k: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Like seriously onle 8?
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Blaze14k: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

So Sad Nobody is decamping to labor party. Only clowns take LP seriously

Bro its not a must pdapc is infested with looters we dont need corruption in labour party. The will decide
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by kosiebe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Viscuz:

I am not upside down like you.

He is your vice president not my vice president
Yeah.. Because you go soon relocate to Cameroon
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Viscuz:

I am not upside down like you.

He is your vice president not my vice president

You'll have to go on exile and renounce citizenship of our fatherland then!
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Menclothing: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
February should come and go.GODS CHOOSEN SHOULD WIN
anyone God want
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by zionstaar75: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tflex01:
Igbos spent 7 years plus to curse Nigeria, curse the Yorubas, Fulanis and other ethnic groups. Declared Nigeria a zoo and citizens zoo animals etc..... 6 months to election one of their kinsman is in the race, they become patriotic, sing national anthem at every gathering, declared their kinsman Messiah of Nigeria and curse every human that ask questions about their so called Messiah that couldn't save small Anambra.....

These people are clowns I swear. I can't wait for February 25 when Nigeria will become "zoo" again. grin
as in,do they actually think we're fools?I find it very irritating and annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blaze14k:
Like seriously onle 8?

Does it not occur to you that they have followers
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by ipobarecriminals: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
sad IPOB yoots are confused set of people
Tflex01:
Igbos spent 7 years plus to curse Nigeria, curse the Yorubas, Fulanis and other ethnic groups. Declared Nigeria a zoo and citizens zoo animals etc..... 6 months to election one of their kinsman is in the race, they become patriotic, sing national anthem at every gathering, declared their kinsman Messiah of Nigeria and curse every human that ask questions about their so called Messiah that couldn't save small Anambra.....

These people are clowns I swear. I can't wait for February 25 when Nigeria will become "zoo" again. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cc penguin2, okoroawusa, immaculatejoe, adegbaorogboye, kyase,satanically,madeintokyo,princeoflagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Thiefnubuu ma lu'le!
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Cesearleo: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
they no get structure because nobody wants to labour in vein
yarimo:
APC to PDP and PDP to APC shey LABOUR PARTY is not worth decamping ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Blaze14k: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Does it not occur to you that they have followers

Na goat abi na cowoh

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by frank14011991(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anytime there is defection from PDP to APC, you hear names of the party chieftains defecting but from APC to pdp, you don't hear any names, you just see 345,654 people defecting

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by adexoramo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
I still dey reason how gullible some people are in this country. People dey decamp either from APC to PDP and vice versa but LP still believe say them go win. Atiku and Obi lost together in 2019 but this time around they will both lose separately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by garfield1: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Na goat abi na cowoh

Tinubu will take 90% of zamfara boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Zulum500: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hendrixky:
Them want eat small for lagos money

But wait a minute

Buhari was ill and we were all the entire nation both yorubas igbos clamouring for a healthy
vibrant and strong Osinbajo to take over from him...or Buhari should just hand over to him

But now why is yorubas clamouring for ill and sick tinubu to become president again after what we went through in the hands of sick Buhari

Knowing fully well that a vibrant and healthy obi is contesting

Which means the problem of this country is tribalism

Na 20m okupe finished for una purse

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Zulum500: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro its not a must pdapc is infested with looters we dont need corruption in labour party. The will decide

See painment obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Blaze14k: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Zulum500:

See painment obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii

Lol u never hear say paracetamol don finish for lagos?
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Blaze14k: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will take 90% of zamfara boy

Listen same ffk in apc. You guy are just playin with ur life. Absolute fvvlsss

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Medalb: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by John4B: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
They decamped to apshit because they lost their primary elections in PDP.
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Peppysco: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hendrixky:

Don't worry what goes around comes around

The table will turn

'Table turn' I laugh so hard reading this. Person wey sow hatred and jealousy will surely reap the rewards and person wey sow love go definitely reap am. So, pick any out of the 2 that suits your agenda.
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Okoroawusa: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1 I love your passion...
Re: 8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally The Abductor Of Dapchi Girls Revealed, Not Boko Haram / PDP Releases Song Titled "Atiku,d Man We Know" / Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.