Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 (2221 Views)

My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria / Former US Drone Operator Says US Military Is ‘worse Than The Nazis’ / Nokia 6.1 My Worse Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sammyaliyu(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
What was your worse experience in BANEX drop your comment and let’s know so we can give your directives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Buharidgeneral: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Inside bush?
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Stanweezy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na banana and ground nut u dey sale around the plaza?

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sucre6: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Around 2016 or so, I went to Banex Plaza to buy blackberry Z-10, I got my spec, black and neat, I did all necessary installation there, paid and left, I flexed the phone just for two days, the camera bright die, on the 3rd day the phone went blank, I press the power button but no, the phone won't wake up, but calls would enter but u can't see the display, it was showing dark screen, that's how it was until whenever the ogbanje clear for him head e go come show, but ones screen time out, bye bye be that till tomorrow,

I got frustrated with the phone and return it, after all I was given warrantee, I went back to the shop, I was shouting on top of my voice showing my disclosure because one of the sales girl wasn't giving me the attention or treating my issue as important, she was busy attending to other customers that came after me, I got frustrated, I just sat down and was calculation my next move, i told her that I want to buy another blackberry, white colour this time around, she gave me, I open the phone, put my sim card, installed everything I needed in the phone, including whatsaap and facebook, Ihen i was done, I stood up, packaged the former blackberry that had software issue inside it's carton, give it back to the girl and walked out.

She was shouting sir sir, u haven't paid me, and why are you leaving your other phone with me,

After paying you for a phone, which was under warrantee, I bring it back for a change and you open mouth to tell me to pay for another phone, u dey ment angry

U need to see the bad eye way I look her, angry

Only her advice her self and went back to the shop. I hate rubbish grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Allison012: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
I regreted buying phone there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by jclassiq(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
No bad experience. Only good.

Every evening myself and my cousins gather to enjoy a big plate of Fufu and white soup... Very delicious something.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by brain54(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sucre6:
Around 2016 or so, I went to Banex Plaza to buy blackberry Z-10, I got my spec, black and neat, I did all necessary installation there, paid and left, I flexed the phone just for two days, the camera bright die, on the 3rd day the phone went blank, I press the power button but no, the phone won't wake up, but calls would enter but u can't see the display, it was showing dark screen, that's how it was until whenever the ogbanje clear for him head e go come show, but ones screen time out, bye bye be that till tomorrow,

I got frustrated with the phone and return it, after all I was given warrantee, I went back to the shop, I was shouting on top of my voice showing my disclosure because one of the sales girl wasn't giving me the attention or treating my issue as important, she was busy attending to other customers that came after me, I got frustrated, I just sat down and was calculation my next move, i told her that I want to buy another blackberry, white colour this time around, she gave me, I open the phone, put my sim card, installed everything I needed in the phone, including whatsaap and facebook, Ihen i was done, I stood up, packaged the former blackberry that had software issue inside it's carton, give it back to the girl and walked out.

She was shouting sir sir, u haven't paid me, and why are you leaving your other phone with me,

After paying you for a phone, which was under warrantee, I bring it back for a change and you open mouth to tell me to pay for another phone, u dey ment angry

Chai…

But you get mind oh.

What if say them call security for you? Anyway na the only kind of language Nigerians Dey understand be that.

No be grammar or vocabulary!

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sucre6: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
brain54:

Chai…

But you get mind oh.

What if say them call security for you? Anyway na the only kind of language Nigerians Dey understand be that.

No be grammar or vocabulary!

The security man way dey want call no get sense?

Phone I bought under 1 week was under warrantee and it's a software problem, they suppose to change the phone for me which she knew, so I no send anybody at that moment, let the worse happen

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by brain54(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sucre6:

The security man way dey want call no get sense?

Phone I bought under 1 week was under warrantee and it's a software problem, they suppose to change the phone for me which she knew, so I no send anybody at that moment, let the worse happen
Hahaha…

For Nigeria no be who Dey right always dey correct oh!

They fit change am for you at anytime!

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sucre6: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
brain54:

Hahaha…

For Nigeria no be who Dey right always dey correct oh!

They fit change am for you at anytime!

If you see my physical appearance u will know u can't intimidate me anyhow, all my gym section no be waste Nah grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Telegram234(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ride on.
After seeing a thread on FP about computer village, ikeja cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by BigYash: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sucre6:

If you see my physical appearance u will know u can't intimidate me anyhow, all my gym section no be waste Nah grin
My brother, bullet no know grab chest and biceps o.. If them shout thief ontop your head,na problem o. Next time,handle such situation with wisdom.. Infact e no fit happen again,cux I blive u learnt lessons from that experience..

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Nursepepeye(f): 3:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Sucre6:

the sales girl had DNA with tinubu. But you to na bad guy grin grin. My own experience was we're inside traffic at banex when bomb went off in 2014, it was a terrible experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sucre6: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Nursepepeye:
the sales girl had DNA with tinubu. But you to na bad guy grin grin. My own experience was we're inside traffic at banex when bomb went off in 2014, it was a terrible experience

OMG thank God for your life, it was a very horrible scene to witness
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sucre6: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2023
BigYash:
My brother, bullet no know grab chest and biceps o.. If them shout thief ontop your head,na problem o. Next time,handle such situation with wisdom.. Infact e no fit happen again,cux I blive u learnt lessons from that experience..

So person go shout thief on top my head, when I get receipt and everything, baba just leave that talk, Nah Person way no sabi him right dem dey do like that, she dare not shout thief because in the shop I have more than 10 witnesses begging the girl to change the phone as it wasn't my fault so, if she shout thief, Nah her dem go beat, even her colleagues was begging her to change the phone, she was just being adamant and stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by BigYash: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Sucre6:

So person go shout thief on top my head, when I get receipt and everything, baba just leave that talk, Nah Person way no sabi him right dem dey do like that, she dare not shout thief because in the shop I have more than 10 witnesses begging the girl to change the phone as it wasn't my fault so, if she shout thief, Nah her dem go beat, even her colleagues was begging her to change the phone, she was just being adamant and stupid
Ohk,Na now I understand ur story..

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Haakeem(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Telegram234:
Ride on.
After seeing a thread on FP about computer village, ikeja cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Starboytwo(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Omo bro better calm down, dem Dey beat person wey right ooo.

Chop slap untop your rightness
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by VendorGB: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sucre6:

Nice one bro!
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
T-Mobile esim is available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ooooh my Abuja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll be back to share my Story embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Omihanifa: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Banes plaza don cast nah. All sorts of people full that plaza. From genuine phone sellers, hustler, prostitutes, gigolos, sugar mummies pretending to come buy phones or drug dealers and even gays. You will find them all in banex plaza

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
I have none. Throughout my two year Abuja stay, I visited the location twice and got what I needed.
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by OrigeenalSeven: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Sucre6:

dey whine yourself
dey there dey deceive yourself
na ur type just only one sweep dun land you for ground yakata
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by Sucre6: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

dey whine yourself
dey there dey deceive yourself
na ur type just only one sweep dun land you for ground yakata

Kids everywhere on this platform angry
Re: What Was Your Worse Experience In Banex Plaza Abuja Wuse 2 by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Promo At Slot Nigeria / How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. / Hotspot App For Nokia E71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.