Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? (1912 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Today that CBN governor resume, he'd started working even though DSS are after him for alleged corupt cases which we all know is nothing but a game to hunt him down for his change of Naira note policy before the imminent election.

I thought this man, Godwin Emefiele, will not intensity his effort on the change of Naira notes due to the way political Giants are after his David.

Rather than dancing to their tunes, he has started working to complete his policy that is giving the political Giants headache.

I received the text message, in the screenshot below, from CBN today...

Is the message to a selected few or all of us, Nigerians?

If it is to all of us in Nigeria, I think the politicians who wants to spend millions or billions for the election should go and tighten their seat belt.

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is the message to a selected few or all of us, Nigerians?
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by vowiski(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Always ask wise questions @op

1 Like

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by muyico(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
God knw all sha!
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by tungamaje: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
It was yesterday I got same message from CBN

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by aylive02(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
I got it too.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
tungamaje:
It was yesterday I got same message from CBN

Oooh I see

1 Like

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
vowiski:
Always ask wise questions @op

Wise question!!! Now I understand why we have so many wise people like you in the country and Nigeria is still in shambles.
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by Tinubuadvocate: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ipob terrorist they always stand on a wrong side. To their poor reasoning the change of old note to new note is for their advantage .
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by jom28gy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Don't mind the man,he is a confused man,I don't think he is a sound economist, how do you fixed a date for the money, when you don't have a consurmurate of the money,
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
jom28gy:
Don't mind the man,he is a confused man,I don't think he is a sound economist, how do you fixed a date for the money, when you don't have a consurmurate of the money,

That is the only part that baffles me.
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by Bmaster(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
here is mine

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bmaster:
here is mine

Corrupt Politicians in trouble.
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
jom28gy:

I think his policy has more to do with POLITICS than ECONOMICS...there is more to it than we know.

... atleast, it will deter corrupt Politicians from spending our looted cash in this election period.
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by vowiski(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Wise question!!! Now I understand why we have so many wise people like you in the country and Nigeria is still in shambles.

Don’t ask lame questions next time.

You saw an SMS, you saw the link , the official CBN website …

So what are you asking again?

To confirm if you are special or something?

You were selected for the SMS, because it makes you the king in your household ..

The garbage I see here everytime is appalling.

I must open thread. cheesy

Agba!
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by ipobarecriminals: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
sad E won't work. .Just suffering the Poor instead. Nothing consign the super Rich
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
The new notes are not available.Atm accross the states are still dispensing the old notes.Some people in the villages are not aware of the new naira notes the government wants to introduce.
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
vowiski:

Don’t ask lame questions next time.

You saw an SMS, you saw the link , the official CBN website …

So what are you asking again?

To confirm if you are special or something?

You were selected for the SMS, because it makes you the king in your household ..

The garbage I see here everytime is appalling.

I must open thread. cheesy

Agba!

Did you receive COVID-19 palliative?

And if I ask, did you receive the COVID-19 fund in your account?

if you think Nigeria government is for every Nigerian, then you are from another country .
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad E won't work. .Just suffering the Poor instead. Nothing consign the super Rich

Seriously You mean the policy won't affect corrupt Politicians.
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
The new notes are not available.Atm accross the states are still dispensing the old notes.Some people in the villages are not aware of the new naira notes the government wants to introduce.

Hmmmnnn
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Seriously You mean the policy won't affect corrupt Politicians.
They'll always find their way out. Emefiele is only grandstanding ,his policy won't work except he want to see NGR on the street there
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by olayiwola4u(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
They'll always find their way out. Emefiele is only grandstanding ,his policy won't work except he want to see NGR on the street there

Hmmmnn
Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by Guava: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Received this morning.

Re: Who Else Receive This Message From CBN Today? by Godfirst07: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
I did but nah person wey get money dey deposit am and that Jan 31st is unrealistic. Some Market women and people of that calibre hasn't even seen the new notes , some are even rejecting them.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Security Attached To Kogi Gov Deputy, Edward Onoja Have Been Withdrawn / The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria / Obama Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.