Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" (42623 Views)

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Gadafii: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
I particularly don’t have preference for gender when it comes to children, I just want the one that I can’t train and the one that will make me proud at anytime

2 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Sincel: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
The African mentality we have

1 Like

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by tiswell(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Every man needs a Male child to carry on his name sad

that's how it's suppose to be fa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by koyyess: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sammy5413:
Feeding is not enough, one of you should look for a guy to get you pregnant so you bear him a son at home
That's bad of your father though!

An African son that will become a thief? No thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why not go do IVF and select the sex. Blaming a woman for what your sperm produced

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Strangle: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
nazicartel:
This is same reason he needed a son. Because his son/s won't come online and be telling the whole world how they are feeding their father...

Every child is important.
you are on point sha.
But that doesnt mean you should trow out your wife because u both cant concieve a male child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by koyyess: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
tiswell:
Every man needs a Male child to carry on his name sad

that's how it's suppose to be fa!

So you have not heard of males giving their children their own name instead of their father's name?

5 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Sammy5413(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
So African sons are thieves? No wonder person girlfriend dey always enter my eye.
Make una dey try update person on time naw
koyyess:

An African son that will become a thief? No thanks.

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by koyyess: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sammy5413:
So African sons are thieves? No wonder person girlfriend dey always enter my eye.
Make una dey try update person on time naw

Yes na, na thief you be before.

2 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Fedrams: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
That man is very stupid. Is it not what he put inside the woman that she gave birth to. Am a man and I prefer prefer female to male. My parent gave birth to a female and 2 boys. It was only the female that take good care of our father. Female child have that caring mind than female. No be male go de gave olosho 500k buying cars for ladies while there patent will be trekking.

NwekeUG:
Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today - Nigerian Woman

A Nigerian lady, Uduak Victor, said her mother was thrown out by her father for not bearing a male child, IGBERETV reports.

Uduak disclosed this in a Facebook group, while commenting on a post about a mother of four girls, whose husband is threatening to marry a second wife if she doesn't give birth to a male child.

"Madam leave that thing and take care of ur treasures very well, my father that had the same mentality, threw my mum out but to God be the glory we the girls are the one feeding him today we were (5) female and we are all married, that y I love my mum very much." she wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436919/dad-threw-mum-bearing-male-child-girls-feed-today-nigerian-woman/

2 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by OnionBandit(f): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
BATified2023:
Success is the best revenge but that part of feeding him is what I don’t like

Let him conjure male child from heaven to come feed him
Haba! It should never get to the level of not feeding him. The most painful to him would be feeding him. Till his dying day, he will be filled with regret. Plus, God has instructed that we should be kind to our parents. He is the provider of sustenance and the giver of provisions. He would bless you more if you do this
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by khalids: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
The male carries the Y chromosomes (XY) while the female carries only X chromosomes (XX)
The male has to donate the Y chromosomes to the female in order to reproduce a male child. However, if he fails to donate the Y but instead donates the X chromosomes then a female child pops out i.e another XX
Now that makes me wonder why men try to blame women for birthing female children only when the fault is clearly from them.
I was about to type, how it's the male that determines the sex of the child......

Your head dey there.....all this nonsense blame game that people play

4 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Ur dad has allowed village traditions and rubbish to enter his head grin grin grin grin how much wealth did he keep behind that he is looking for a Male child to “Represent him”? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are male children something to boast of now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin women are now the ones feeding men up and down

We women have taken over the world, we own the world.. without women, earth will never be balanced... Just imagine a world without men, that means there will be no robbery, stealing, drug trafficking, fighting, cult war, kidnapping, terrorism etc

Men are the problem we have in this world, the earlier ur dad wakes up to reality that women have taken over dis world, the better for him smiley smiley smiley smiley

Nawa for u

U were making sense o .but then ended up saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Biafraaa: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Ur dad has allowed village traditions and rubbish to enter his head grin grin grin grin how much wealth did he keep behind that he is looking for a Male child to “Represent him”? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are male children something to boast of now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin women are now the ones feeding men up and down

We women have taken over the world, we own the world.. without women, earth will never be balanced... Just imagine a world without men, that means there will be no robbery, stealing, drug trafficking, fighting, cult war, kidnapping, terrorism etc

Men are the problem we have in this world, the earlier ur dad wakes up to reality that women have taken over dis world, the better for him smiley smiley smiley smiley

You will just open mouth and be talking like amoda ogunlele

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by yetunsbay(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Of course u must...
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by AntiWailer: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Only eediot dey ask for male child alone
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by koyyess: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
chatinent:
Any man who'd throw out his wife for not bearing a male child does not deserve to be fed by the female children.

That man, in fact, deserves to be abandoned forever.

What rubbish.

You almost got me here.

Your sect don't ever practice what they preach.

I know 3 families in my area where they never rested until they had a male child after 3-4 girls.

No difference between you and others.

1 Like

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Lumig: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
What are you girls doing to feed your dad?
Hope it's not hookups and it's likes.
Just asking ni ó

1 Like

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by tiswell(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
koyyess:

So you have not heard of males giving their children their own name instead of their father's name?
if you give your female children your own name,it's gonna be temporal as they would change immediately they got married.

The OP, should keep kwayet,and take care of her dad.

All these indomie generation kids given advice like they have faced realities of life sad

5 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Ybaby: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
NwekeUG:
Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today - Nigerian Woman

A Nigerian lady, Uduak Victor, said her mother was thrown out by her father for not bearing a male child, IGBERETV reports.

Uduak disclosed this in a Facebook group, while commenting on a post about a mother of four girls, whose husband is threatening to marry a second wife if she doesn't give birth to a male child.

"Madam leave that thing and take care of ur treasures very well, my father that had the same mentality, threw my mum out but to God be the glory we the girls are the one feeding him today we were (5) female and we are all married, that y I love my mum very much." she wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436919/dad-threw-mum-bearing-male-child-girls-feed-today-nigerian-woman/

Throw him out. I mean it
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by BarrElChapo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Men forget that it is us that determines the sex of a child.

1 Like

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by mu2sa2: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
I know a woman who had 13 children, no twins among them. Apparently she was looking for a male child but only succeeded after having 11 females - at last the boys came as numbers 12 &13. That's a complete female football team!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Strangle: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Biafraaa:

You will just open mouth and be talking like amoda ogunlele
no mind the mammy water.
She they craze some times.
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by AndroidAI(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thanksful:
Hunger has dealt with human so much that they have lost their minds.

A male child is not for feeding a family, is for protecting the name of a family.

Every child is important but only a male child can maintain the lineage of a family. The genetic code of a family is stored in the male child.

Protection against what exactly? If you don't have a strong legacy to your name, a male child is as useless as the P in psychology.

10 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by koyyess: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
tiswell:
if you give your female children your own name,it's gonna be temporal as they would change immediately they got married.

The OP, should keep kwayet,and take care of her dad.

All these indomie generation kids given advice like they have faced realities of life sad

Keep quiet kor...she has to announce it so people like you get the message.

Haven't you heard of females still answering their father's name in addition to that of their husband?

8 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by 9jaBloke: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lesson learnt. God bless your forgiving hearts.
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
AndroidAI:

Protection against what exactly? If you don't have a strong legacy to your name, a male child is as useless as the P in psychology.

It's not. A male child can create the strong legacy you couldn't create.

No one was king in David's lineage until he came on the scene.

3 Likes

Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by barbstee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
The main cause of this is the mentality of women adopting their husbands' name after marriage.

A very wrong idealogy
All said the man is very very wrong

It's not the woman's making biologically and otherwise
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by georgeakins: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let him go and lead the Biafrans
Re: "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" by everythinggirly(f): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pikin ña pikin, na God dey give children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.