Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) (21787 Views)

Poll Postponement: INEC Has Crippled PDP – PDP Senator / Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by arantess: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Once we send Tinubu , Obi and Atiku into retirement, along with their parties
Yes
And vote for you or your father on that day
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by SmallDick99(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Wrt246fst: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
:

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Pclemenza: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
From L-R: President Peter Obi, Wife of the President, Margaret Obi, Vice President Yusuf Datti-Ahmed and his Wife at a rally 4 months before their swearing in ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by sapele914(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:
Vote OBIDATTI and let us make Nigeria great again.

Vote for PETER OBI for president of Nigeria
I believe it is a known fact that a dog will always go back to its vomit, so you want logical thinking Nigerians to vote for this pdp members in political disguise of LP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Medalb: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu is our next president
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RfFHrZhJA

The INEC chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, has clarified the commission's stance on the 2023 general election postponement at Chatham House, amidst widespread rumors.

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
arantess:

Yes
And vote for you or your father on that day

The old man is retired, but as for me ? I have a plan

1..removal of fuel subsides totally

2..removal of subsides on university fees. Universities can now set their fees

3. Increased spending on techincal education..

4. Flat tax of 15% for every one except the rich. Flat tax of 25 % of their annual income.

5. All.corrupt people get tried in special people's courts with heavy sentencing

6. Railways, more railways.

7. All cows must be in ranches in the North, and transport of cows must be by rail. All powdered and domestic milk must be produced in Nigeria

8. If you do not pay your power bills, you get ten years in a prison labour camp as a saboteur. No exceptions.

9. I have special plans for bandits, ipob, millutants and so forth. Very special plans..all i will say here is that in order to make an omelette you must break eggs.

10. Ban all old politicans active since 1999 from.political activity.

11. Power supply must improve..50000MW in five years.

12. EVERYONE PAYS TAX. including fulani herdsmen, poor farmers, rich instagram stars, old looters, captains of industry...everyone pays tax....we have to stop covering our asses by borrowing too much.

Yes, Vote for me, and Nigeria will be great and powerfuk in 15 years, then we can discuss restructuring and secession all we like. But the stable must be cleaned and renovated first.

I am serious
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by somehow: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fiscus105:
We complain of scarcity of dollars, yet we are smuggling little available to London for yeye chattam dialogue.

Our inferiority is not curable til date.

The madness is irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
The Election should be free and fear

Girls with small breasts day suffer o sometimes they wake up with bra on their necks.
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Nonybb: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
This animal would surely rig the election for his northern Fulani party APC
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by SILVERLINES: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again
amen
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Zulum500: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
mbahdi:
Thooonndeeer faya the hand that vote LP
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Osesbrainwave(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
A president even Tinubu would be proud of and that's Peter Gregory Obi, For a better, saner, Nigeria. At least, lets have a smart president for once and not all those old expired quater to go products
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Sunnyski: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please vote wisely
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Good, no postponement!
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Qardinalcaptain: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
mbahdi:
make u sure u keep ur kindred apprised abt it
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by codesport(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bitterness and entitlement as usual.
mbahdi:
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by sterlingD(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is looking like our colonial masters are still very much in charge that they just stepped back to give us the free will to do as we like all for their entertainment and amusement

1 Like

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
And how is that your business?...leave the dog alone and is it your vomit?

Nigerian politicians are the same when it comes to jumping from one party to another...we are used to that...
I don't want to know who your candidate is...none of my biz...but the truth is that anyone planning or thinking to vote for APC in this coming presidential election is an evil...Una no dey tire?

As for me and my family of 10...our votes must count for OBIDATTI... cool cool

sapele914:
I believe it is a known fact that a dog will always go back to its vomit, so you want logical thinking Nigerians to vote for this pdp members in political disguise of LP?
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Menclothing: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
February result will be interesting
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
I hope they can make this election as transparent as possible to voters, cos that is the only way to show people that the election is fair and credible.
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is commonsensical to make sure votes determines people into govt.
Why do you INEC PPL MAKE VOTERS CARD COLLECTION SO ROWDY AND FRUSTRASTING.?
THERE SHOULD BE NO ELECTION UNTILL EVERY REGISTERED VOTERS LINING UP FOR THEIR PVCs Have got it Ami IFSHA. angry
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Must our politicians go to Chattam house in London? That's to show we are still slaves to them white people... wonder what is special about Chatham house.
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Entimz: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Everyone going to Chatham house...make I dust my visa go too
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by kk2027: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
chihes:
Inec pls, my pvc. Don't deny me from voting for my first time. I have gone to your office three times, yet you people told me to check back again.

Where is this happening?
WhT did they say is the problem?
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by 2016v2017: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:
Vote OBIDATTI and let us make Nigeria great again.

Vote PETER OBI for president of Nigeria
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Blazebond(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Useful idiots everywhere.
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2023
kk2027:

Where is this happening?
WhT did they say is the problem?
Is ibadan inec office. Ibadan North east. I have gone both to the ward and the office and they kept telling me to come back again that mine wasn't ready yet. I kept going with my print out from inec.
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by kk2027: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
chihes:
Is ibadan inec office. Ibadan North east. I have gone both to the ward and the office and they kept telling me to come back again that mine wasn't ready yet. I kept going with my print out from inec.

I wonder why it is so. Could it be that it's truly not ready? Please if it continues, let us obidients know so we can figure out what can be done so you can get your pvc.
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
kk2027:

I wonder why it is so. Could it be that it's truly not ready? Please if it continues, let us obidients know so we can figure out what can be done so you can get your pvc.
Alright thank you. I will go back again next week Monday, then I will tell you the outcome of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by Truthtalker1: 4:51am On Jan 19, 2023
Check my comment very way.. No candidate name dey inside.. Vote who so ever you want bt may ur child grow to have thesame criminal records der have..
Kobonaire2023:

Nice way of convincing people to vote for your candidate, by abusing them.

When your candidate loses, blame yourself
Re: Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) by storm001(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
He will not..Be positive..

He will postpone it, be realistic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security / Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons / How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.