Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (37262 Views)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Adesina18111(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na dem even sabi...wetin go happen go shock everybody for this election...even If Tinubu go win...he go sweat blood

Rebelutionary:

If we now minus people that go to PO rally to feast their eyes how many people go come remain biko? Canopy? Policemen? Mobile Toilet?

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Tareq1105: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Naitoto98:
How many campaigns in one day

Yet they said he's not healthy.
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Godispeace: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
says as usual by one of the usual region of hate, Fraudsters and corruption , the foolish Ndigbo we suddenly change from in biafra they stand to Obi for Nigeria president , insulting others as if INEC will count insults comes Feb 2023 , awon olofo oloshi people
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by ItsTutsi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Damn! This is the population of Anambra and Ebonyi state

5 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Germanjoe(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
U can't blame them,illiteracy n poverty is worst than is viral disease
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by toprealman: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
Lol, you are 100% correct. All the people fronts Ng him will not employ him to oversee their biz......I totally agree.
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Sleekfingers: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
Suffering and smiling youths

E pain am........

Whether you like it or not Tinubu is our next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Godispeace: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
yes oooooo No to Ndigbo IPOB agenda Peter Obi . no to IPOB/BIAFRA hidden Agenda
ThoughtOfYou:
If you vote the wrong person for whatever reason, you'll be part of the suffering. Don't forget.

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Sucre6: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
[sup][/sup]
YeeboMuslim:
This is 20 times Atiku's rally grin grin
JAGABAN 2023
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Mccullum: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:

Are they begging food from you? You're billionaire that's why you're having chance to campaign for Peethief Greedy Obi on social medias, Tinubu's news of progressions to presidency will send you to hospital unexpectedly. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Vello(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:
All the best for them...make dey sha dey pull mammoth crowd up and down...

I was at APC Rally held in Akure (Democracy park) with 3 of my friends...we went there to feed our eyes!!...being present there doesn't mean we are for APC...I and my friends plus my family are OBIDIENT!!!....younger ones shall grow!!!

Nigeria will be great again!!!

Vote OBIDATTI and vote peace of mind shocked cool
How very jobless and scavenging you are.
I believe you went there hoping you'd get N1,000 for your misery but you're clearly disappointed.
Nincompoop!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Godispeace: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
these IPOB Ndigbo are so Foolish walahi. so na national id u expect them to have for voting , na only una get voters card , ba ??
KingOfAmebo:

You must be living in a fools paradise if you think the crowd you see translates to votes....grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by BentizilL: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:

I was at APC Rally held in Akure (Democracy park) with 3 of my friends...we went there to feed our eyes!!...being present there doesn't mean we are for APC...I and my friends plus my family are OBIDIENT!!!....younger ones shall grow!!!

I and my friends were also at LP campaign rally at Akure days ago..
We were there to feed our eyes, we're all BATIFIED to the core... Only Tinubu can save Nigeria.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Adesina18111(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
That's a good news bro...all the best for everybody...life is all about choise grin

BentizilL:

I and my friends were also at LP campaign rally at Akure days ago..
We were there to feed our eyes, we're all BATIFIED to the core... Only Tinubu can save Nigeria.. kiss
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Omoodutodaiwa1: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Baba God please don't shame us let him lead us according to his name Asiwaju.

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by haffaze777(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Damn! This is the population of Anambra and Ebonyi state

You too like wahalagrin

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by wolebest: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
abc115:
Mammoth Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMkTWPXze0?t=6

BAT must have rented the crowd.

In fact I left my work in Lagos and joined them at the rally

Obidients see grassroots mobilization........

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Mrfixitt(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Those youths don't lock their fathers and mothers under the bed every Monday.
Type with sense next time
You type like a lunatic just like almost all BAT supporters
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by CheapHomes1: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lalar27:
Kwara state is fully batified. Anything less than 70% vote for jagaban there should be investigated he will sweep a very large margin there

How will that move Nigeria forward?
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Adesina18111(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
That's one thing about Nairaland...it is difficult to separate adults from breast sucking babies...

I know your life revolves around the campaign money so you can suffer for another 4 years!!!...

The last time I checked, I have a wife, a child and younger ones that I feed and I don't think #1000 is enough for my family if that's what your family rely on!!!

That's why some of you don't see helpers

Vello:

How very jobless and scavenging you are.
I believe you went there hoping you'd get N1,000 for your misery but you're clearly disappointed.
Nincompoop!!!
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Generation1: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oga bello and jide kosoko on stage

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Emola12(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ist in maiduguri or kwara

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by olatuns2017: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:

In February 2023 u go cry and lock your parents inside for Mondays and Tuesdays

Watch out

Una no go learn till u get biafruad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Marley15:
We all know for a fact since 1914 that northerners are the easiest to fool
Why haven't you fooled them then?

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Starhearts: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
abc115:
Election is done and dusted, God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Amen

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Godispeace: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
oponu so in m=your mind everyone there or majority there are like you ??
Adesina18111:

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Emola12(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Rented crowd as usual Rally no win election ooooooooo a dey shout now
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Starhearts: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Peter OBITUARY gang how far naa
Anoda neck pressing

OBITUARY supporter neva see anything

February is arround d corner

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by alobright17(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:

You're tired of typing rented now you changed mouth, your pain is felt.

Let me ask do you think Peter Obi can stop suffering in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Adesina18111(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dindinrin alainironu...people like you are social media voters...awon werey grin grin

Godispeace:
oponu so in m=your mind everyone there or majority there are like you ??
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Roger3D(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Globetrvls80:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
Why are you trying to scam people? The road to a Canadian work permit is on their website and not through your yahoo yahoo organization.
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by amuwo1980: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is one of his strong holds and even at that whenever atiku arrives it will be same or more the Peter Obi will equally get a decent crowd so looks like mostly onloookers and ppl whose attendance were oiled by the parties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tomato Seller Claims N250m Balogun Market ‘loot’ / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.