Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (37257 Views)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Evergreen12345(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
God bless FUNSHO Williams's soul too
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by predon004(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let your eyes be opened my fellas. 8 years is a long time to make another mistake.
Vote wisely
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by GeneralPula: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
udeh3:
When is BAT going to talk we the Nigeria people. We Nigerians are waiting him for engagement. Rallies aren't engagement. Come to town hall meetings. Tell us how you intend to carry out your manifestos. Give us workable plans. Attends debate.

Rallies are just for social bragging and doesn't help in accessing any candidate. Please, let's not be carried away. Tell these politicians talk about issues and leave insults

This is how it should be
Wow. So all the people he has been meeting are not Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by GeneralPula: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
riverbird:
Was this not the same pictures I saw from kano state? lipsrsealed

Check the videos..

Kano was huge than this o..

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Atlantis585: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
When will the crooked drug dealing, money laundering liar travel to US with his fake US visa.

I thought he and his BATstards said he will be there last December.

Wetin come happen na? grin

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by udeh3(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Can you tell me categorically what he has been saying in the rallies? Or is it not the rallies filled with noises

There was even a rally he didn't even speak to the people.

Engage people via town Halls and interviews with journalist

I'm a Nigerian and I have the right to demand he speaks to me as a Nigerian via town Halls and interviews
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Fmghewzy2: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Hunger and poverty they went to collect....and will collect worse things if they don't open their eye.

Blacks continue to amaze

How are blacks brought into the picture.

This is a democratic country,let people be free to support their choice.

The current administration performed terrible in my own view, but to someone else they did well.
In a bid to sound woke, please don't be stupid angry.

Something happened in Nigeria he is quick to take shots at blacks.
African Americans, Ghanians, Kenyans .
What's their business here pls?
Tell me!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by IgOga(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:
All the best for them...make dey sha dey pull mammoth crowd up and down...

I was at APC Rally held in Akure (Democracy park) with 3 of my friends...we went there to feed our eyes!!...being present there doesn't mean we are for APC...I and my friends plus my family are OBIDIENT!!!....younger ones shall grow!!!

Nigeria will be great again!!!

Vote OBIDATTI and vote peace of mind shocked cool

grin grin grin dey play.......Lori iro grin
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by alizma: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
Suffering and smiling nigerians
E pain am, I think say una talk say he no go get 10% vote?

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Anchortargetk(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
yemmight:
And some people are @ Chatham House. Which candidate do house help?
Tinubu was there before too
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by ElSudani: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi lule.

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Illegal1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
abc115:
Election is done and dusted....
i swear....
omoh see crowd..
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Jostoman: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
YeeboMuslim:
This is 20 times Atiku's rally grin grin
JAGABAN 2023
wait till Atiku will go to that same maiduguri and then come back and say the same thing you are saying now.
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Illegal1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
bros....nah u even get time to answer that ode...
E Go soon clear for their eyes....

2 Likes

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is one state where the Muslim Muslim ticket will resonate
Kwarans are politically stuck in Nigeria
They are part of a majority tribe stuck as a minority in their geopolitical region, yet part of the majority religion in the same region.
It is this crisis of identity they suffer that made their biggest political figure claim to be a Fulani
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Pityoobi: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shey una dey see this people.:.na Obidiotss neck dem dey press anyhow. This guys go traumatize many of those foolish Minority wey think say dem fit use ballot achieve their Biafra objectives.

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by adedayoa2(f): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Those youths don't lock their fathers and mothers under the bed every Monday.
Type with sense next time

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by adedayoa2(f): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jostoman:
wait till Atiku will go to that same maiduguri and then come back and say the same thing you are saying now.
that is Shettima's territory.
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by johnjose68: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Those youths don't lock their fathers and mothers under the bed every Monday.
Type with sense next time

This is too much for i.pob cretins and gremlins grin

You mean to say they also wake their father up by kicking their ass grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Vello(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:
Pele ooo...you could at least ignore my post if you know you are not jobless and penniless like me as you claim Baba olowo... cheesy grin

Werey wink wink

Madafoka!
Typical of obituarist to rant and junketing about like rabid dogs without hope.
You have no business with Asiwaju's campaign so, stay the Bleep off. In the meantime, go get a life and if you're ready to turn your miserable fortunes around to get a job, all you need do is ask politely. I could be of help.

Once again, stay the Bleep off the campaign that you have no fucking business. Dotard!!!

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by tinsel: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
OP, Maiduguri or Kwara?
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Jostoman: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
adedayoa2:
that is Shettima's territory.
ok
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by harmonyglobal: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
gozmok1:

TINIBU is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

Some of his GAFFES

-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!!brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"
-''We shall manage hunger"
-"High prices is here"
- "We will take away their purchasing power"
-"4 year course 4yr Job, 7 year course 7yr Job"
- " Recruit 50 million youth into the army"
- "I single handedly made buhari president"
- " They will labour in vain"
- " Osibanjo is judas"

AND MANY MORE
Instead of wasting your time typing, pray for your candidate to win instead of making mockery of another one. Oh maybe his crowd and influence is intimidating you, or maybe it shocks you seeing him working so hard day and night when u tot he couldn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Marley15: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
ogunara:

Why haven't you fooled them then?
lol why should I fool Dem
They always fool demself always �����
Since 1914
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Easylife1234: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
abc115:
Mammoth Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMkTWPXze0?t=6
president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Marley15:
lol why should I fool Dem
They always fool demself always �����
Since 1914
Are you doing any better than them?

1 Like

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Marley15: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
ogunara:

Are you doing any better than them?
Lol are u fucking kidding me
I mean we the southeners are ten times better without you people tribalistic bigot
How can u rule ur people with Sharia law and u live with as if it's ok ain't u fools
Take a look at "Deborah Killin" may her peaceful soul rest in peace in a so called university people who call them self student in this 21st century stoned a fellow student to death for blasphemy where in a civilized word does that happens... Northeners are a curse on we Bro
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
abc115:
Mammoth Crowd at APC Presidential Rally in Ilorin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMkTWPXze0?t=6
Wow
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by CursedOsuPigs: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
God1000:
Suffering and smiling nigerians

That sound a donkey makes grin

Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by DANRAJI: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jagaban all the way....
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by olusogo: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Adesina18111:
All the best for them...make dey sha dey pull mammoth crowd up and down...

I was at APC Rally held in Akure (Democracy park) with 3 of my friends...we went there to feed our eyes!!...being present there doesn't mean we are for APC...I and my friends plus my family are OBIDIENT!!!....younger ones shall grow!!!

Nigeria will be great again!!!

Vote OBIDATTI and vote peace of mind shocked cool

You don't mean it? Even Obident dey feed their eyes for APC rally? Water don pass gari for Chinese man!!!
Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by crixlight2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:
Hunger and poverty they went to collect....and will collect worse things if they don't open their eye.

Blacks continue to amaze
They will collect Tinubu money and still vote for Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.