Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. (949 Views)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
1. Abuja
2. Nasarawa
3. Benue
4. Plateau
6. Lagos
7. Ogun
8. Osun
9. Ekiti
10. Ondo
11. Oyo
12. Edo
13. Delta
14. Bayelsa
15. Rivers
16. Akwa ibom
17. Crossrivers
18. Abia
19. Imo
20. Ebonyi
21. Anambra
22. Enugu
23. Kaduna
24. Taraba.

I don't want to add Kogi state.
Don't let anyone tell you that Obi cannot win this election on the first ballot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by duro4chang(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Day dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Day dreaming.
reality will soon dawn on you.
I love the way you are underestimating the movement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by Penguin2: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Abuja
2. Nasarawa
3. Benue
4. Plateau
6. Lagos
7. Ogun
8. Osun
9. Ekiti
10. Ondo
11. Oyo
12. Edo
13. Delta
14. Bayelsa
15. Rivers
16. Akwa ibom
17. Crossrivers
18. Abia
19. Imo
20. Ebonyi
21. Anambra
22. Enugu
23. Kaduna
24. Taraba.

You left out Kogi, but it’s all good.

Meanwhile, Atiku and Tinubu don’t need to sleep before Obi will get 25% of vote cast in these states.

He is getting it whether Atiku and Tinubu are awake or sleeping.

Obi is winning at first ballot.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Penguin2:

You left out Kogi, but it’s all good.

Meanwhile, Atiku and Tinubu don’t need to sleep before Obi will get 25% of vote cast in these states.

He is getting it whether Atiku and Tinubu are awake or sleeping.

Obi is winning at first ballot.
Well, I am laughing at people who think Obi needs to win Kano, Katsina, Borno, kebbi and Zamfara to be president. They don't know any.

They are not aware of how prepared we are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by MrEverest(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Day dreaming.

For your own mental health, start conditioning your mind that Peter Obi is your next president.

You will one day be ashamed of yourself that you once supported Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden against a good man like Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by DeOTR: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi will not get 10% in any SW state, not even if it's only 100k total votes cast.
It's easier for Tinubu to win all the SE states than for Obi to get 25% in the SW.
You can bookmark this post till after election.

4 Likes

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
DeOTR:
Obi will not get 10% in any SW state, not even if it's only 100k total votes cast.
It's easier for Tinubu to win all the SE states than for Obi to get 25% in the SW.
You have no idea of how prepared we are then cheesy

I like this, many cardio wards are going to be receiving patients
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by wegevv: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Abuja
2. Nasarawa
3. Benue
4. Plateau
6. Lagos
7. Ogun
8. Osun
9. Ekiti
10. Ondo
11. Oyo
12. Edo
13. Delta
14. Bayelsa
15. Rivers
16. Akwa ibom
17. Crossrivers
18. Abia
19. Imo
20. Ebonyi
21. Anambra
22. Enugu
23. Kaduna
24. Taraba.

Abuja is not a state. Peter Obi needs 25% in 24 of the 36 states which excludes FCT
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by duro4chang(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
reality will soon dawn on you.
I love the way you are underestimating the movement
Make I laff kikikikikiki. Obi cannot win a single state. February is around the corner. You will cry like Datti.

1 Like

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by duro4chang(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
MrEverest:

For your own mental health, start conditioning your mind that Peter Obi is your next president.

You will one day be ashamed of yourself that you once supported Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden against a good man like Peter Obi.
0bidiots like to deceive and be deceive obi will not win a single state
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Make I laff kikikikikiki. Obi cannot win a single state. February is around the corner. You will cry like Datti.
Lol, yes it's true, he will even lose his polling unit.
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by duro4chang(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, yes it's true, he will even lose his polling unit.
He Obi can never never win. Were you not shoutin atikulate atikulate upandan four years ago? What came out of it?
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Lol, yes it's true, Obi will even lose his polling unit.
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
He Obi can never never win. Were you not shoutin atikulate atikulate upandan four years ago? What came out of it?
It's true, he cannot win, he will lose his polling unit in Anambra cheesy
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by Rapuru14: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
DeOTR:

Pained Urch!n have mercy on your heart condition so you don't d!e before your time.

Obi has won already, start getting used to it

2 Likes

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by duro4chang(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
It's true, he cannot win, he will lose his polling unit in Anambra cheesy
That is your business
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
That is your business
I swear, Obi will lose his polling unit.

Atiku or Tinubu will win there grin
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by duro4chang(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I swear, Obi will lose his polling unit.

Atiku or Tinubu will win there grin
All I know is that Obi cannot be president
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
All I know is that Obi cannot be president
we are saying this same thing technically cheesy
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by Penguin2: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Well, I am laughing at people who think Obi needs to win Kano, Katsina, Borno, kebbi and Zamfara to be president. They don't know any.

They are not aware of how prepared we are

Lol!

This time around, there KKK will be shared by 3 gladiators which will decimate the effect that votes from those states used to have when they are cast for a single candidate.
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by DeOTR: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You have no idea of how prepared we are then cheesy

I like this, many cardio wards are going to be receiving patients
Shey Obi will have 99% in SE, but Tinubu won't in SW? You'll realize we also know how to play the card.
Save your tears till after election.

1 Like

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by DeOTR: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Rapuru14:

Pained Urch!n have mercy on your heart condition so you don't d!e before your time.

Obi has won already, start getting used to it
The results of the election will reveal who needs cardiac evaluation.

1 Like

Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by FatherOfJesus: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
DeOTR:

Shey Obi will have 99% in SE, but Tinubu won't in SW? You'll realize we also know how to play the card.
Save your tears till after election.
you can say whatever you like, amlodipine will soon be your best friend
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by Mikeman123(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi will win the forth coming election
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by Rapuru14: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
DeOTR:

The results of the election will reveal who needs cardiac evaluation.
Feb 25th ain't far
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by obailala(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
1. Abuja
2. Nasarawa
3. Benue
4. Plateau
6. Lagos
7. Ogun
8. Osun
9. Ekiti
10. Ondo
11. Oyo
12. Edo
13. Delta
14. Bayelsa
15. Rivers
16. Akwa ibom
17. Crossrivers
18. Abia
19. Imo
20. Ebonyi
21. Anambra
22. Enugu
23. Kaduna
24. Taraba.

More work needs to be done; you listed only 22 states and Abuja. 2 extra states need to enter the bag to clear the hurdle.

Maybe Kogi and then Kwara, and then not too core caliphate states like Bauchi and Gombe.
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by Ikaeniyan0: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
wegevv:

Abuja is not a state. Peter Obi needs 25% in 24 of the 36 states which excludes FCT
It does not exclude the FCT
Re: 24 States That Obi Can Snatch 25% And Win This Election If PDP And APC Sleeps. by wegevv: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It does not exclude the FCT

You're wrong. The candidate needs to get 25% in 24 of the 36 states and also in FCT. Again, FCT is not a state. This is what the simplified electoral act says:
Single Candidate:
If the candidate gets a majority of “yes” over “no” votes cast in the election and at
least a quarter of votes cast in at least 24 States and the Federal Capital Territory.

You can find more discussion about this in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7443122/question-constitutional-requirement-presidential-election

EDIT: On second thought the line is not very clear and can be interpreted in different ways. It would be good if INEC clarifies this before election day

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Cant Be Declared Winner Without 25% In FCT / Are These The Only Three Nigerian Politicians Who Command Genuine Followership? / Festus Keyamo Is A Rogue: I Have An Idea How He Made The Money- Barr Emeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.