Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) (11448 Views)

Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by saysoo: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by sapele914(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Urchins will leave Kenneth Okonkwo and begin to attack obi.

Bunch of demented fellow tongue.
Don’t mind them, will ignore the foolish foul mouth, & abuse the Confused brain that instructed it to speak?

May Jah punish that foul mouth & Mumu brain.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Back to sender tongue
sapele914:
Don’t mind them, will ignore the foolish foul mouth, & abuse the Confused brain that instructed it to speak?

May Jah punish that foul mouth & Mumu brain.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Akpaamunsi: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
lagonovo:
The way these guys disrespect core Northerners and still expect votes from outside their kinsmen in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Borno axis is always funny.

You don't have to love each other but at least be politically smart as alliances are critical. This is a topic seasoned politicians tactically avoid but our own na cho cho cho. Buhari is an untouchable in his core constituencies and it's no rocket science, we value different things. You may value money, another person may value character only. It's still one man one vote.

Be smart. Especially towards an election else you win likes and back pats but lose woefully on election day.

My brother, Igbos will never be smart enough to play national politics. I think it's a curse. I am Igbo, but listening to what Kenneth was saying about buhari, I am not surprised at his political stupidity, I only blame those who gave him the position of spokesperson. Buhari is a god in the north, and you insult him this way and hope to get voted from northerners? Labor party and Peter obi are mentally disabled

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
hopexter:

You talk bad of someone you relied on for free and fair election, you guys are sick in the head, let’s see how the electoral act will favour your candidate, bunch of fools messing up obi chances. Obi is not even talking ill of presidency because he know the repercussion of that but you obidogs are killing the poor man’s chances your fowl tongues. With this, power of incumbency will surely takes it course then you will cry and agitate till infinity undecided

Who is this one pls? When did I begin to make friends with people of this nature abeg?

Why leaving the substance to chase shadow?

If Someone is bad in character and otherwise , stop this attitude of swallowing the truth you should voice out like What TINUBU is doing on BUHARI's Government....

Stop loving a life of hypocrite just to obtain favour after swallowing the truth you are supposed to speak out.....

As for your name callings..(insults)...I understand where you are coming from....is in your Gene...
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

My brother, Igbos will never be smart enough to play national politics. I think it's a curse. I am Igbo, but listening to what Kenneth was saying about buhari, I am not surprised at his political stupidity, I only blame those who gave him the position of spokesperson. Buhari is a god in the north, and you insult him this way and hope to get voted from northerners? Labor party and Peter obi are mentally disabled

Is playing National Politics an act of being a hypocrite ??

When Goodluck Jonathan was President of NIGERIA, how many people insulted him?

Must it always be Northerners See the kind of respect you are giving to them....and this is the same reason why they wake up any day and decide the fate of Nigeria ....

Can't you grow up one day and stop this slavery mentality ?

Inshort, your last words speaks volumes about your state of reasoning ....
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by tinsel: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Indispensable85:
This man that worshipped Buhari for 7yrs. Fear politicians!
He got nothing for those seven years. That is his anger.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Shikena(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
You miss his point. At least Goodluck Jonathan got there first by becoming president, where is the sense in insulting a Buhari with huge followership towards an election when you are the spokesman of a major candidate? There are some things you just don't say as they are counterproductive.

You talk of being a hypocrite but I am sure you will turn blind eyes to Obi's shortcomings, that's politics.

ArcSEMPECJ:

Is playing National Politics an act of being a hypocrite ??

When Goodluck Jonathan was President of NIGERIA, how many people insulted him?

Must it always be Northerners See the kind of respect you are giving to them....and this is the same reason why they wake up any day and decide the fate of Nigeria ....

Can't you grow up one day and stop this slavery mentality ?

Inshort, your last words speaks volumes about your state of reasoning ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by hopexter(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Who is this one pls? When did I begin to make friends with people of this nature abeg?

Why leaving the substance to chase shadow?

If Someone is bad in character and otherwise , stop this attitude of swallowing the truth you should voice out like What TINUBU is doing on BUHARI's Government....

Stop loving a life of hypocrite just to obtain favour after swallowing the truth you are supposed to speak out.....

As for your name callings..(insults)...I understand where you are coming from....is in your Gene...

Who be this miscreant friend? God forbid you! Na so you dey force person make friend?

You’re sick and you don’t know it, see what the repercussion of your evil deeds is doing to you. What did Tinubu do in Buhari’s government? Was he a commissioner, minister or a contractor? Was he the one that has been forcing your tribe to vote for PDP since democracy without any benefit? Speak the truth on what you hypocrite?

Did you speak the truth when your leaders from the east stole from you and ruined your lives? Or did you speak the truth when PDP you voted for 20years denied your candidate the ticket? You must be insane to think you’re qualified to know anything about the truth you mugu.

You’re shamelessly ignoring what southeast has been doing to Nigeria politics by belonging to a single party all these years without nothing to show for it then making Tinubu your problem you worthless piece of trash.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by aklid(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Some people are just domb and delusional
as af
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
tinsel:

He got nothing for those seven years. That is his anger.

The guy is a smooth criminal.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Corea4king(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sammy5413:
All the time Buhari Buhari, will he due for you people? Can't we talk about something more important?
Well he should though

What is more important than the calamity buhari brought on us?
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by karnap(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Your biological father is the head of the demented fellows
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
I done put urchin to coma.

newnigerdelta00:

Your biological father is the head of the demented fellows

Kiss transformer for a faster transition because you are worthless tongue.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
hopexter:

Who be this miscreant friend? God forbid you! Na so you dey force person make friend?

You’re sick and you don’t know it, see what the repercussion of your evil deeds is doing to you. What did Tinubu do in Buhari’s government? Was he a commissioner, minister or a contractor? Was he the one that has been forcing your tribe to vote for PDP since democracy without any benefit? Speak the truth on what you hypocrite?

Did you speak the truth when your leaders from the east stole from you and ruined your lives? Or did you speak the truth when PDP you voted for 20years denied your candidate the ticket? You must be insane to think you’re qualified to know anything about the truth you mugu.

You’re shamelessly ignoring what southeast has been doing to Nigeria politics by belonging to a single party all these years without nothing to show for it then making Tinubu your problem you worthless piece of trash.

Hmmm...I love your anger, truth they say is bitter.
If Igbos don't speak the truth , I wonder what they did to Ekweremmadu in Germany.... lols

But you Yoruba Muslim, turned it that Igbos don't respect their political elders..

Since independence of Nigeria , can you point at one of YORUBA Politicians that have received harsh treatment from Yorubas over his criminality in Government.......just one person....lols

Obasanjo that is a Yoruba Christian spoke against Buhari's Government is he in Buhari's Government?

Why are Yoruba Muslims very wicked and egocentric like this? A

I know is difficult for you to do since you always turn the truth upside down looking for who will favour you....lols

A CHAMELEON can never be my friend anyway ... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

For the Insults,the last time I went to a Yoruba market,I was Insulted d by a woman about 70years old enough to be my mum...

So you are following your mother's tongues
...lols
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Ruthless70: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/17/buhari-lacks-capacity-peter-obis-spokesperson-kenneth-okonkwo/

This fool wide mouthed actor will not let us rest.... Buhari this Buhari that..,

A region that can't stop menace of Ipob wanting to be President, person wey be non existence.

We know igbo strategy, anytime Yoruba wants to vie for the big sit, they counter Attack they always failed, check Abiola period one moronic Nzeribe came out n failed, I don't have preferred candidate, definitely not Obi thief

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by hopexter(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmm...I love your anger, truth they say is bitter.
If Igbos don't speak the truth , I wonder what they did to Ekweremmadu in Germany.... lols

But you Yoruba Muslim, turned it that Igbos don't respect their political elders..

Since independence of Nigeria , can you point at one of YORUBA Politicians that have received harsh treatment from Yorubas over his criminality in Government.......just one person....lols

Obasanjo that is a Yoruba Christian spoke against Buhari's Government is he in Buhari's Government?

Why are Yoruba Muslims very wicked and egocentric like this? A

I know is difficult for you to do since you always turn the truth upside down looking for who will favour you....lols

A CHAMELEON can never be my friend anyway ... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

For the Insults,the last time I went to a Yoruba market,I was Insulted d by a woman about 70years old enough to be my mum...

So you are following your mother's tongues
...lols

I’m an Edo man from Esan and not a Yoruba and that won’t stop me from telling and speaking the truth to an idiot like you. You are littered all over Yoruba land but still talk ill of them. Obasanjo endorsed Obi, the Yorubas never insulted him because they were trained to respect elders. Father mbaka, Soludo and this other Anambra billionaire didn’t endorse Obi neither did they endorse others but they were insulted by the mannerless Igbo people because they spoke the truth.

I will keep insulting you because I learned that from this Nairaland from the obidogs who were always quick to bully and insults others because of their different opinions.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
hopexter:

I’m an Edo man from Esan and not a Yoruba and that won’t stop me from telling and speaking the truth to an idiot like you. You are littered all over Yoruba land but still talk ill of them. Obasanjo endorsed Obi, the Yorubas never insulted him because they were trained to respect elders. Father mbaka, Soludo and this other Anambra billionaire didn’t endorse Obi neither did they endorse others but they were insulted by the mannerless Igbo people because they spoke the truth.

I will keep insulting you because I learned that from this Nairaland from the obidogs who were always quick to bully and insults others because of their different opinions.

Lols,so there is no Yoruba man in South East abi? Pls shift abeg, very funny .....

I read where you called Idiot.....dnt know you where not trained well as well, too much wahala for dead body.... lols
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols,so there is no Yoruba man in South East abi? Pls shift abeg, very funny .....

I read where you called Idiot.....dnt know you where not trained well as well, too much undecided wahala for dead body.... lols

So na now you see phone borrow abi? Do the Yorubas there speak ill of the people from the east? You think everyone is as mannerless and bittered as you people? All the years you spent under PDP, did you guys ever find anyone to insult for the recklessness PDP placed you people all these years? All of a sudden Tinubu who is not benefitting from you people is your problem, you better return the phone to it’s owner you bloody terrorist undecided
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by Buccalcavity2: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Your definition of capacity is defective Kenneth..Afterall your Pat Utomi ran a corporation aground in this country despite being a prof while Cosmas Maduka built an empire with little education. Supreme Court says Buhari has certificate, you should know that as a lawyer, so no controversy on that.
Re: Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
hopexter:

So na now you see phone borrow abi? Do the Yorubas there speak ill of the people from the east? You think everyone is as mannerless and bittered as you people? All the years you spent under PDP, did you guys ever find anyone to insult for the recklessness PDP placed you people all these years? All of a sudden Tinubu who is not benefitting from you people is your problem, you better return the phone to it’s owner you bloody terrorist undecided

So unfortunate of you, Nairaland is not my career or job pls , I rather I visit here to meet potential clients , check my signature for details....

Sorry, I thought you have something doing and I was engaging myself with a tomboy that doesn't value time.....my bad Bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Wife’s Driver Electrocuted / Untold Story Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s Leadership Success! / Ibrahim Magu Asks Bankers To Report Any Money Laundering To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.