Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State (1993 Views)

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMkTWPXze0?t=6

Please kindly subscribe to the channel

The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress Bola Ahmed Tinubu is holding his rally in kwara state, illorin precisely. The turn out from the kwara residents has been deemed encouraging so far.
Tinubu who is still perceived as the favorite to emerge the winner in the upcoming election in February still has a whole lot of work needed to be done.
Tinubu biggest rival presently is no longer atiku but now Peter Gregory Obi.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
dre11
dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
More photos loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by ebexofficial: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sick bubu

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by gozmok1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Urheadmaster(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
tongue

More hired and rented crowds of urchins from the first class olodo, the APC presidential candidates tongue

4th position behind sowore await them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Tinubuadvocate: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi isn't Tinubu biggest rival the fact is that Atiku will come second while pandora will come third distance.
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMkTWPXze0?t=6

Please kindly subscribe to the channel

The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress Bola Ahmed Tinubu is holding his rally in kwara state, illorin precisely. The turn out from the kwara residents has been deemed encouraging so far.
Tinubu who is still perceived as the favorite to emerge the winner in the upcoming election in February still has a whole lot of work needed to be done.
Tinubu biggest rival presently is no longer atiku but now Peter Gregory Obi.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by aylive02(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Believe anything relating to APC at your own risk
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Ireportlive: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
E choke... Tinubu is getting nothing less than 60% in Kwara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
E choke... Tinubu is getting nothing less than 60% in Kwara

You better join the moving train bro

Before it is too late grin

Tinubu is a demonic agent sent to unleash poverty and unrest upon us cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Ireportlive: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingsley34:

You better join the moving train bro

Before it is too late grin

Tinubu is a demonic agent sent to unleash poverty and unrest upon us cry

And if that's a lie... I pray God vindicate Tinubu by giving him a victory
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
ebexofficial:
Sick bubu

Person way dey fear to report him medical report so we all can see if he is capable or not.

Feb 25 no far again sha wink
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
aylive02:
grin

Believe anything relating to APC at your own risk

If they had given us osinbanjo we might have forgiven them.... but no, they gave us a man who is on the verge of death.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

If you ask me i think i will go for his supporters and i have my reason cool
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

And if that's a lie... I pray God vindicate Tinubu by giving him a victory

Vindicate who again sir?
It's like u are just coming from Uganda...

Please don't waste your vote on a sick man biko

I use God beg u
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by abc115: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
This election is done and dusted for Jagaban

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
JAGABAN.

One beautiful thing about this election is that Tinubu never changed party for once,
But 3 other candidates that were on in the same political party that JAGABAN defeated in 2 presidential elections have now decided to break up into 3 different parties.
A win win situation for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Even when they were in one party, they were beaten blue and black, not to talk about when they are now 3 mini parties.

Fcwilly:
Renting crowd can not save APC and TINUBU
Obi will still win the election
Comedian cheesy wink
It's just some matter of weeks.
This better Nigeria ehn,
We must get am by fore, by force.

As e dey sweet us,
E dey pain dem tongue

haffaze777:
Make jagaban cut soap for me now,abi which kind love be this? grin
Odikwa too much love kiss

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by LegendHero(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Massive Massive.

For the street in Ilorin, everywhere bubbling for Jagaban. Even Jagaban himself will be like what is happeneing, where are this crowd coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ME7Fc3C50U
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by seanwilliam(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by LegendHero(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
seanwilliam:
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

I share for Obi.

Because he is the acclaimed online president, he can keep winning the poll online while we win at the ballot.

You see those people for Ilorin, they no care about all this nonsense like and share. They no sabi anyone called Obi and even Sola Kafinta will be at that campaign ground hiding somewhere. On election day, invalid votes will be more than what Obi will get in the whole kwara.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

More hired and rented crowds of urchins from the first class olodo, the APC presidential candidates tongue

4th position behind sowore await them.

Tinubu has literally disgraced himself by contesting for presidency.

Feb 25 go validate my statement
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by GambaOsaka: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingsley34:

Vindicate who again sir?

I use God beg u

Lol
Focus on promoting your candidate, lashing out at another candidate doesn’t change anything.
Peter Obi’s strategy is good, but people in Uk wouldn’t be voting in the election, the people that will vote are these hundreds of thousands you see attending rallies.
Dey there Dey deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Yemiwonder(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by LegendHero(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingsley34:

Vindicate who again sir?

I use God beg u

This format don cast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by nurric(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
We eagerly wait for Obidatti Kaduna rally tomorrow. Obidients are taking the battle to El rufai. Obidatti is a goal. His outstanding performance yesterday at Chatham convinced me to be proud of my green passport again. We move..Obidatti Obidatti
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by 77up(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi isn't Tinubu biggest rival the fact is that Atiku will come second while pandora will come third distance.
I wonder why you guys normally rate this nanu high like this , third is not sure for Obi at all , he will come 4th behind Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
The major reason why tinubu still remains the favorite to emerge victorious is basically because of the level of illiteracy and poverty in the society today.

Ethnicity and religion becomes an irrelevant factor if every citizen is learned.

If every citizen had a smartphone in this era, tinubu would have humbly stepped down a long time ago.

Only those of us who are at a more financially privileged position gets to see all his constant blunders.
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:
Massive Massive.

For the street in Ilorin, everywhere bubbling for Jagaban. Even Jagaban himself will be like what is happeneing, where are this crowd coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ME7Fc3C50U

Who doesn't know where hired crowd comes from undecided
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Tinubuadvocate: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let us give him 3rd position consider the fact that kwankwaso will not win a single state.
77up:
I wonder why you guys normally rate this nanu high like this , third is not sure for Obi at all , he will come 4th behind Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:

I share for Obi.

Because he is the acclaimed online president, he can keep winning the poll online while we win at the ballot.

You see those people for Ilorin, they no care about all this nonsense like and share. They no sabi anyone called Obi and even Sola Kafinta will be at that campaign ground hiding somewhere. On election day, invalid votes will be more than what Obi will get in the whole kwara.

You should be ashamed that your fellow Nigerians can't afford a smartphone in this era.
Re: More Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Kwara State by Kingsley34: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Let us give him 3rd position consider the fact that kwankwaso will not win a single state.

For your mind now.....you think you just made an intelligible statement grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Trouble For APC As Their Campaign Trail Got Chased Out Of Kaduna (Pictures) / INEC Results / When Will Arise Tv Discuss Peter Obi Arrest In Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.