Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State (22865 Views)

2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Universe8888(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
So the thieves in Warri hasn't stopped yet
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Creamypie(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na my village oh
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by saintruky(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Facehumble:
He still had N20 with him? What that for?

Rizla...
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by LogicallySXT(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
New Year with sad news of criminals again. undecided

Contact Us for your Currency Transactions & International transfer without limit.
> Check my Signature <
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by NaijaCover(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120126133:

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by condiz8: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Small by small,they will be killed.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by IndianRomeo: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mihaug:
Thank you NPF
. Good job guys
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by makavalley(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner.

His cup yaff full today. Biko, I have no rip to waste.

Exactly naso dem don talk am since dem even before born us and finally his time was up
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Konjiboii: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
See as this news dey make my preek kick..nice one
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by everythinggirly(f): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
He has brought nothing but pains to his family members.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Otasikwe(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Passionate888:

Police with this line of lies every time
o ya now tell us the real truth oleku

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
All criminals must be burnt alive...

No sympathy to any bastard!

Ogun kill all of Una criminals in this country...

E no go better for any of u people!

Bastards....
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Passionate888: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Otasikwe:
o ya now tell us the real truth oleku

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Denoh68: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
MEMESIS, EVERY EVIL DOER SHALL REAP EQUAL MEASURE OF EVEIL THEY DO, BUT THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE ARRESTED AND TRIED THEM IN COURT SINCE THEY ARE "SUSPECTS".WHY KILL SUSPECTS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Cunnilingus(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120125486:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/suspected-armed-robbers-killed-in-delta-state.html

Opened Fire with that? Nigerian Police can't be trusted. This might be a Victim rather than a criminal. Nigerian Police is mostly comprised of 98% as criminals and murderers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by NEUDUDE: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

You see what your billing yaff cause. Now you dont have rip to waste lol grin. Useless nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by aestake: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Passionate888:

Police with this line of lies every time
Baba, those lines na template. grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by DivineT: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Universe8888:
So the thieves in Warri hasn't stopped yet
Read properly Nigeria illiterate

Orogun not Warri
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Myself2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
I smell a rat with the account of the police about this incident.

Anytime I read a report where the police say " o sighting the police, the criminals opened fire on the police, then the police responded, but due to the superior fire power of the police, they were able to kill the criminals " ......O boy na lie.

Cold blood killings don happen

I only hope they've not framed any innocent person

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Neddyogu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Roast in Piss....... at least I gave an RIP
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by naijapikin2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
How Much was RENO OMOKRI paid to Criticize PETER OBI ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOzymSU7ofU
don't mind reno, he's just talking his way out of relevance. He'll soon be a spent cartridge.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by DoctorDree(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ontop how much sef
Omo poverty is just a normal thing in Nigeria and it’s worrisome
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by MrBroke(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
See wetin poverty and uselessness dey cause. One less problem for the world as more adds up.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Kharol1234: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Facehumble:
He still had N20 with him? What that for?
To buy Benson switch
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

they were trying to impress their girl friend with stolen funds. Same with yahoo boys
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by bizzibodi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023

You guys should keep it up!This kind of story line is common with police narratives...."On siting d police the armed robbers suspect open fire on d police,d police responded with superior fire power killing xnumbers of robbers with 2 escaped with bullets wound,d police are on d trail of the wounded.....bla bla bula blu blu......
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by Universe8888(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
DivineT:

Read properly Nigeria illiterate

Orogun not Warri

Oga, I know what I said. I am living in Delta and I'm referring to the whole state cos Ughelli is still hooked in this so read well and understand before you open your gutter to speak
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State by DivineT: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Universe8888:

Oga, I know what I said. I am living in Delta and I'm referring to the whole state cos Ughelli is still hooked in this so read well and understand before you open your gutter to speak

You should be the one reading well.

Orogun is in Ughelli north. Anything other than that you is false. Stop passing misinformation on the internet.
People should be called what they are. Stop tagging everyone with that stupid Warri tag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man / Man Steals Motorcycle At Ogun Foursquare Church During Service / Mile 12 Crises: Lagos Police Deploy Men, Take Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.