Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 (156 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/12/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 18TH 2023

THEME: SACRIFICES CAN AVERT DISASTERS

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 18, 2023 - Sacrifices Can Avert Disasters

Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for You're a merciful and gracious God; and for the ultimate sacrifice You have made for me through the blood of Jesus.

2.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction, into eternal life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, empower me to live above sin, and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus name.

5.Father, when a disaster seems to be looming around me, teach me what to do and give me the grace to do it, in Jesus name.

6.Father, help me to make sacrifices that will take away plagues and disasters away from me and my family, in Jesus name.

7.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and help me to make the right choices in life, that will align with Your divine will, in Jesus name.

8.Father, direct me to my divine helpers that You have prepared to take me out of challenges and bless me, in Jesus name.

9.Father, let Your presence never leave nor depart from me, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
DAY 8: WED 18TH JAN
PRAYER MINISTRY
BIBLE TEXT(S) Matt. 16:19, 18:18-20
INTRODUCTION:
Prayer is communication between humanity and divinity. When prayer is
effective, it avails much. God want to do many things on the earth today, but it
can only be accomplished through active prayer ministry of the church. Through prayers we bring to pass the will of God on earth.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father we thank you for instituting the ministry of prayers and teaching us how to pray. Luke 18:1

2. Father we thank you for who you are, the Almighty, the one who speak of a thing and it comes into existence. Genesis 35:11

3. We thank you for answering our prayers whenever we call upon you Psalms 50:15

4. Father, we thank you because there is none like unto Thee, glorious in Holiness fearful in praises in Jesus name. Ex 15:11

5. The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercy we thank you for
saving us, in Jesus name. 1 Sam. 2:1-10, 1Pet 1:1-3.

6. Father thank you for saving us and giving us your wisdom to know the truth. Thank you for the revelation of knowing you in Jesus name. Ephesians 1:17

7. Father, please remove the spirit of pride and stubbornness in our life, In Jesus name. Matt. 5:5.

8. Father, force us to remove all idols and be clean always in the name of Jesus Gen. 35:24

9. Father, let the gift of the spirit be made manifest in the body of Christ in the name of Jesus. 1 Tim. 4:14.

10.Father, as heaven bound Christians in the ministry, teach us to hate all you
hate in Jesus name. Prov. 6:16.

11.Father, in the prayer ministry please teach us the virtue of faith and complete surrender to you in Jesus name. Heb. 11:6.

12.Father plant in us the spirit of obedience like the Rechabites so as to be your peculiar treasure Exo. 19:5, Jer. 35:1-8.

13.Father enlighten our heart with understanding that we may know you and grow everyday spiritually from glory to glory in Jesus name. Ephesians 1:17

14.Father empower the Pastors to preach the word of God without diluting it in Jesus name. 2 Tim. 4:2

15.Father keep the Pastors blameless before you, raise them to be truly men
and women after your own heart in Jesus name. Jeremiah 3:15

(1) (Reply)

Flames Of Fire II / There Is A Reward For How We Live...whether Good Or Evil / That Which Is Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.