Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer (33202 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obalacam:
I thought this omocry was supposed to protest against Obi in Chatham house yesterday, what happened?

His liver ends in tweeter. Them for put am for hospital

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Corrinthians:
To God who made me, of it wasn't for the attitude of his ipob and Igbo supporters, I would have given him a shot with my single vote.

But the way they have gone about this thing, I'm afraid one can't even dare to criticise someone like Obi of he becomes a president. You might not live to see the next sunrise.

Vote your choice please. Aisha was asked why do you follow obi around. She said so that I can keep him on his toes with criticism and you are hear assuming nonsense.

Live your life free from assumptions

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Obalacam(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thanksful:

His liver ends in tweeter. Them for put am for hospital
Him be only tweeter table shaker?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obalacam:

Him be only tweeter table shaker?

grin

Nah person give am expo. Them for end him tweeter profession with beating
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by hisexcellency34: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
is this Reno mad

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by TheChameleon: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Former Igbo Hero... Reno will be crucified today.

I still remember when Igbos will queue to lick his and Wikes buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Lucyfa10: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Instead of this man to start weeping about his principal he's here wailing and gnashing his teeth on someone who is gaining momentum by the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Bennycollins: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
The most laughable thing I have read in a long while. ��

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Stanweezy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reno O'Mocekry

He act and behaves like his name, this man is drawing ethnic tension, I hope Twitter restrain this man B4 he causes more damages with his tweets
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Benoxvals(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is so petty..
I’m even ashamed reading this..
Reno should just save himself some tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by TheChameleon: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
Reno is wasting his time, Atiku's chances are very slim in this election. If Kwankwaso continues campaigning strongly in the NE and NW, he may eventually overtake Atiku and end up in second place behind Peter Obi, which means:

1. Peter Obi (winner)
2. Kwankwaso (runner up)
3. Atiku or Tinubu

I can bet anything you finished with lower than a 3rd Class.

Even that one.... na miracle center. grin

No one who finished primary school can believe the nonsense you posted.

You carry mercenary do Common Entrance for Primary school?

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
Reno is wasting his time, Atiku's chances are very slim in this election. If Kwankwaso continues campaigning strongly in the NE and NW, he may eventually overtake Atiku and end up in second place behind Peter Obi, which means:

1. Peter Obi (winner)
2. Kwankwaso (runner up)
3. Atiku or Tinubu

your delusion should be a case study for a student that need to write on Metaphysics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by ATLIEN2027: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is the leader of the IPOB zombidient terrorist monkeys.
At least loud mouth Reno is right on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by LordEclipse: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by ATLIEN2027: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
socialmediaman:

1. Peter Obi (winner)
2. Kwankwaso (runner up)
3. Atiku or Tinubu

When I say pls stay away from M kpuru mirri and cannibalism, you will get mad.
Is this not a clear case of drug induced post? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Mccullum: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
socialmediaman:

1. Peter Obi (winner)
2. Kwankwaso (runner up)
3. Atiku or Tinubu

Very obvious of your bias which beclouded your logical analysis that's base on fiction not facts of reality on ground.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Patriotsleague: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
He has a real point on this.

Nigerians are you people really trying to vote in a man that loves Ipob terrorists group?

Our laws proscribed ipob because they carried out terrorist acts, releasing prisoners, unleashing kidnappers and killers on their people, killing security operatives, killing, kidnapping and cannibalizing igbos, all these we saw with our eyes, don't blindly follow biafran bigots. Wake up. I don't believe Nigerians are that stupid, at least not the majority.

Obi has been asked to condemn ipob three times on live tv, the flaat head thief refused, despite ipob killing innocent igbos the previous day before the interview. Obi is an evil serpent.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Babyboyforeal(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
I used to respect this guy i thought he's a patriotic Nigerians i never knew he just another stomach infrastructure this 2023 election have really exposed many of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
uba1991:
mention 15 states that you believe Peter Obi can win.

I used to think Igbo are intelligent, thank God for Peter Obi interest to run for President, that dude really expose those political ragtag

socialmediaman is a kid with cheap android phone, if Peter Obi get third position he stand a chance of ruling Nigeria in future
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Useless talk!
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Atlantis585: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
igbotormentor:
Peter Obi might be the end of Nigeria if elected, because if the northerners decided to do the same thing Igbo did to buhari, there will be chaos

You brainless fart, what did Igbos do to Jubril Buhari?

What has Jubril Buhari done for the Igbos in 8 years of being in office?

Oh, wait. I’m sure you will tell the world he built the Niger Bridge (which was started by Obasanjo by the way).

And who is complaining or afraid of end of Nigeria?

It’s like a parasite leaving the body of its host.

That will be a welcome development.

Y’all don’t want Nigeria to function as one with equal rights for all people and all tribes and at the same time you are afraid of a breakup.
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by walefresh3(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ezeama400:
Reno is angry with Obi because he believes that SE/SS that was former Atikus stronghold whom he's supporting today for his selfish reason is now under the control
Of Labour party ...

His frustration is well and perfectly understood..

But come to think of it, today Reno and other idiots will tell us that Obi is supporting IPOB, tomorrow the same set of idiotts will turn around and tell you that Obi killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river...

May confusion never depart from enemies CAMP...

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Labour party ..
bif obi win eleven states ... I swear him try... But write it down ... That ipob apologist 8s not going to win dis coming election.... Fact
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by jaksmillioniar: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Anybody dat do anyow on election will see anyow. U come to Lagos to build get work and house nobody disturb u yet u wish to spoil wat yoruba like. U will be down in lagoon
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by abokimallam: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ezeama400:
Reno is angry with Obi because he believes that SE/SS that was former Atikus stronghold whom he's supporting today for his selfish reason is now under the control
Of Labour party ...

His frustration is well and perfectly understood..

But come to think of it, today Reno and other idiots will tell us that Obi is supporting IPOB, tomorrow the same set of idiotts will turn around and tell you that Obi killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river...

May confusion never depart from enemies CAMP...

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Labour party ..

You are correct. I also believe that Omokri’s depression is making him to be mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by 4ward4: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Foolish man. When wasn’t a vote for Buhari a Vote for BKH . Wasn’t Buhari captured on tape threatening to make Ebele government Ungovernable, wasn’t month after this statement that bomb started exploding like knockout all over Nigeria .
Yoruba are know to be intelligent and knowledgeable but this dude is s disgrace
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615344839196901376?t=YvXPYbXHPW_wjw_BQ9c5Ag&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615342359071559681?t=PopZi2SSZW65XB9RewprSg&s=19

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615324797948366852?t=0bCQIa5KRNQWWXcKXISqoQ&s=19

With these tweeps from Reno he has just shown to Nigerians that Obi is a big big big threat .. Wow how happy am i that the structureless party under few months is challenging with PDP that has been on ground for years . This shows that all is not well with the PDP.. I and my Family and few friend's votes goes to Peter Gregory Obi.. Senate and house of Rep. PDP ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Advocate500: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
This one is still believing his own lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by Victorclean1: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Funny funny. Reno has exhausted his weapons. He is now using Biafra. Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by reddingtonblack: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
nedu666:
Last time i checked hero beer is produced by intercontinental distillers and a yoruba man is the ceo.

Sabmiller is the brewery company saint-obi invested Anambra state fund wey no yield profit ...
Re: Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer by israelmao(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reno has lost strategies and tactics of how to market his principal the only thing left is to attack Obi who gives them hell on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram / Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.