Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be (269 Views)

How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? / Red Flags To Look For When Interviewing Candidates / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be by Hamachi(f): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
During the Interview stage it is sometimes difficult to tell if an organisation is a suitable place to work but here are a few red flags that can help you identify if the organisation would be suitable for you.....

� You are treated Badly from the Reception.
� Interviewer respond to your answers/questions aggressively.
�No Diversity in the Management
�No Gender Diversity.
�Bait & Switch (you can tell the interviewer is asking some questions to pick out a failure of yours)
� Inappropriate comment E.g this one you are big like this can you work, or this one you are slim like this, can you be sent upstairs to get printed documents.
�Interviewers showing up late without Apologizing.
�The interview happens at very ODD hours.
�They speak badly of their employees why joking or making a comment.
�Disorganised Hiring Process.

These few tips can help you not fall in the wrong organisation.

Sometimes we see the signs of toxicity from the start, do not be deceived, the red flags are pointers to help you make a well informed decision
Re: Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be by Hamachi(f): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Good morning
Re: Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be by IyaTola: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be by IyaTola: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dear Candidates,

Read Application instructions and Requirements before you apply.

Posted a Vacancy for a Social Media Strategist and I saw someone with Background in Electrical Engineering applying, I had to call him to know if he did not read the instructions and Requirements, his response was surprising.

He said "I believe I can do the job" I can apply the Knowledge of my work experience in Electrical Engineering to get the job done🧐🧐🧐🙄🙄🙄

Which of the job because I don't understand, you don't have experience, he said I should give him a try.

Don't come and connect wire we don't have space😎😎😎

Read requirements before you apply for a job, before you will go and apply for the one you cannot do
Re: Here Are A Few Red Flags That Can Help You Identify If The Organisation Would Be by Hamachi(f): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2023
[ wink

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At WOW! Bar Lounge Restaurant / Urgent Need / Restaurant Manager Needed In Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.