Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos (17483 Views)

Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by updatechange(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
cool
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Splitmind: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is clearly a misunderstanding, they should let this issue go so problems don't start.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Bluffly: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1615363709462773762?t=tCGNMfP8btz97qhL1Q8fCw&s=19
Dem wan do fake soldier and fake police. Why are our politicians like this
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by BJanta: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Military hardware + drug. All for IPOB and ESN? Obi is already getting ready for his plan B, forceful actualisation of Biafra when he loses the election.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Nicenixon: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
If Tinubu mistakenly enter, many people here on nairaland go wan die, some people no go recover from shock till he ends his tenure but me go vote for Peter Obi because I wan see and witness the miracle wey he wan perform.
Many people saw Buhari too as Nigeria saviour in 2015 but we all know the end result. Nigerians no go ever learn, we never see anything yet, by the time hunger and hardship catch us very well, we go get brain.

Even if by miracle, Peter Obi becomes the president, he is going to be useless because the expectations on him is too much as in very very very much. The problem of this country is not about candidate but the system in which we run this country, let us burn that ineffective constitution and write new one that suit Nigeria as a "united but diverse" country. "Unity in diversity" should be the code while "humanity before religion" should be the slogan.

If you quote me wrongly or criticized me negatively, trust me, na thunder go scatter that useless brain of yours and your generation.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by tyinfinity: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
People already know that it is the work of peter obi
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by obehi231(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
A presidential candidate has been making some terrifying statements like
Its my turn
We must grab power by force etc
This shows he isn't going to accept the result in good fate
Election is nt a win or die affair
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by tradepunter: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author= post=120129078][/quote]

Bsssysstd
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by saintrow1: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
ibos
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by ppogba: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
post=120129035:

Why can't the owners/importers of these stuffs be traced and arrested ?!
It takes no rocket science to do that.

Even rocket science sef dey fear Naija.

I lost hope the moment we couldn't hear anything about the owners of the 600+ sophisticated guns shown on TV years gone by again.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Buksaylor: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by caye(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Build up to the 2nd civil war.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Metronomy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why always Lagos ?

So this is how Tinubu wants to fight dirty if he loses to Peter Obi

Can someone borrow this person sense?
Or is this comment out of lack of knowledge or the person is just joking?
I pray this response is a joke...
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by 2016v2017: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Them don start.

We know them... Founder of Agbero and his counterpart who is a Terrorist
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by 2016v2017: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Tulubu soldiers will perish before the election day one after the other tongue
PDP has already exposed "Jagaban Army".
Let's wait and see, if Thief.nubu is above the law
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Misterone: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why always Lagos ?

IDIOT. APC is the government in power. If they want to use the military, they don't need fake ones or fake gadgets. You idiots accused Tinubu of ordering the military during the ENDSARS. Now you want to speak with both sides of the mouth. why can't he order the same military you claim he ordered during ENDSARS? Rubbish and ingredient. This is the IPOB LP doing or the bandits PDP.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by iwaeda: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by kafeii123: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
davillian:
Idiots
Things that the Nigerian government can't provide for them
So some one can't import and sell to them.....
There are people selling military boots on jumia they should go and arrest them

Are you sure these items are not intended to be sold to criminals? I understand your angle of armed forces men having to procure fatigues with their own money...u have heard the complaint from a few forcemen....I am just concerned it being sold to the wrong people....this country sef......we nor just wan get sense....what is uniform that the army/police cannot make available for their men.... that's how a policeman was telling me the other day...that they ration bullets for them....and if you need more bullets... you have to buy from the black market.....you wonder which people sell bullets in the black market if not criminals.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Emman08: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Beyond intercepting hardware. How about the owners? We all know they will go Scot free. Anybody who can afford 13 Billion worth of those items can buy his way
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi we need security
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by Paretomaster1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why always Lagos ?

Stop deceiving yourself..... Make Obi try finish Above Kwankwaso first..
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by jaytee01(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Them don start.

We know them... Founder of Agbero and his counterpart who is a Terrorist

The usual suspect...... the criminal drug baron

Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by jaytee01(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
OBI and his UNKNOWN GUN MEN won't like This news grin

Urchin

Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by davillian(m): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2023
kafeii123:

Are you sure these items are not intended to be sold to criminals? I understand your angle of armed forces men having to procure fatigues with their own money...u have heard the complaint from a few forcemen....I am just concerned it being sold to the wrong people....this country sef......we nor just wan get sense....what is uniform that the army/police cannot make available for their men.... that's how a policeman was telling me the other day...that they ration bullets for them....and if you need more bullets... you have to buy from the black market.....you wonder which people sell bullets in the black market if not criminals.
Police buying bullets from black market and I'm sure it would be same place criminals buys bullets too from...
But they are busy fighting bullet proof vest that are not lethal...
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by christistruth01: 4:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Na Tinubu order am

Simon Ekpa And IPOB you mean

Simon Ekpa is not hiding his plans to violently disrupt elections

go and watch him on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by christistruth01: 4:27am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why always Lagos ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpfx4w5C1o
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by orazx: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
OBI and his UNKNOWN GUN MEN won't like This news grin

Yes, he won’t like it because your Tinubu is planning to do something terrible while election is going on and after the election.
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by kafeii123: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2023
davillian:

Police buying bullets from black market and I'm sure it would be same place criminals buys bullets too from...
But they are busy fighting bullet proof vest that are not lethal...

Definitely...... ordinary citizen is not allowed to own a gun......but you're buying ammunition from the same civilian you should arrest.....

In short....to survive in this country.... you have to be ready to become a criminal....it's so sad
Re: Customs Intercept Military & Police Hardwares In Lagos by yarimo(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2023
orazx:

Yes, he won’t like it because your Tinubu is planning to do something terrible while election is going on and after the election.
so that is why OBI is importing arms abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / Construction Of Abuja-Kaduna Fast Railway Enters Final Phase / Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.