Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria (658 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes / Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
It is stated that the Syrian people’s right to life is being ruthlessly trampled on by the US

US theft of Syrian oil exacerbates the energy and humanitarian crisis in the war-torn Middle Eastern country, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Wang Wenbin said at a briefing on Tuesday.

"According to Syrian government data, in the first half of 2022, over 80% of Syria’s daily oil output was smuggled out of the country by US occupation troops <…> Such banditry is aggravating the energy crisis and humanitarian disaster in Syria. The Syrian people’s right to life is being ruthlessly trampled on by the US," the diplomat said.

"The US must answer for its oil theft. The Syrian people and the international community deserve an answer. We urge the US to stop trampling on international rule of law and breaking international rules," Wang Wenbin emphasized.

Most parts of the Syrian provinces of Deir Ez-Zor, Raqqa and Hasakah in the country’s east and northeast are under the control of the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) backed by the US. According to Lebanon’s Al Mayadeen TV channel, the US-led Western coalition assists the Kurdish autonomous administration in setting up production at mothballed wells. According to the news outlet, this is done in order to create an economic base with subsequent oil sales. Damascus views America’s military presence on Syrian soil as an illegal occupation of the country.

1 Like

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by viyon02: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
US is a notorious criminal when it comes to oil thief/smuggle. That is why US will never pray for Nigeria to have better working system, because if we do it will not have access to smuggle or steal our oil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
viyon02:
US is a notorious criminal when it comes to oil thief/smuggle. That is why US will never pray for Nigeria to have better working system, because if we do it will not have access to smuggle or steal our oil.
The US and the collective West.
They do that by installing Zelenskys and Ashraf Ghanis as a distraction.
We as Africans will blame our politicians (puppets) while sparing and glorifying the actual culprits.

3 Likes

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by viyon02: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
DebbyParkway:

The US and the collective West.
They do that by installing Zelenskys and Ashraf Ghanis as a distraction.
We as Africans will blame our politicians (puppets) while sparing and glorifying the actual culprits.
still on point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by obedience4(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
The reason why nobody comments on your post is that they are always full of bullshit.
No link no nothing, just pure rubbish..
You just go on telegram or tiwwter and copy nonsense and paste on nairaland..
Change your style this is 2023,OK, even other anti West guys on nairaland still try to make their news a little bit credible, yours is just too lame
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2023

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Here's another POV.

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by ken6488(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2023
obedience4:
The reason why nobody comments on your post is that they are always full of bullshit.
No link no nothing, just pure rubbish..
You just go on telegram or tiwwter and copy nonsense and paste on nairaland..
Change your style this is 2023,OK, even other anti West guys on nairaland still try to make their news a little bit credible, yours is just too lame
Everything he said is true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by obedience4(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2023
DebbyParkway:
Noted.

https://www.nairaland.com/7511040/makiivka-attack-could-mobile-phones

https://www.nairaland.com/7526998/andrew-tate-romanian-police-widen

Lol. You pick just two of my post, go check my post history and see that at least five of my post had made front page, and many of my post have commenters. grin
I don't wanna brag but ain't a lot of people here on nairaland that can rival my vast knowledge on international politics,
I have face off with the best of the Best. I don't even know you.. Keep growing son,and expanding your horizon.
For now got bigger fishes to Fry..
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Congrats on your achievement.
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by pansophist(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2023
obedience4:

Lol. You pick just two of my post, go check my post history and see that at least five of my post had made front page, and many of my post have commenters. grin
I don't wanna brag but ain't a lot of people here on nairaland that can rival my vast knowledge on international politics,
I have face off with the best of the Best. I don't even know you.. Keep growing son,and expanding your horizon.

Your vast knowledge lol.

You come off as someone that is heavily propagandized, like a photocopy of every CNN journalist, and with no independent mind. You write ideologically, and your stance can be summed up in one four words, ''west good, others evil''.

The day I see you write about the evils of western imperialism, be neutral in arguments, and write with an independent mind, then I can see you as knowledgeable. Until then, keep hallucinating.

And oh, nairaland is not known as a place that congregates vast numbers of intellectuals. Anyone that is fluent (not have sense, just fluent) can easily pass as intellectual here, but go to a place like Reddit, quora, then send a link to your handle, and let true intellectuals knock you off your high horse.

As the old saying, in the land of the blind, the on-eye man is the king. You de nairaland de form Bruce Lee grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by BentizilL: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
obedience4:

Anybody can claim anything online...
You'll think you're the best until you meet someone that makes you feel like a beginner... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by obedience4(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:

Your vast knowledge lol.

You come off as someone that is heavily propagandized, like a photocopy of every CNN journalist, and with no independent mind. You write ideologically, and your stance can be summed up in one four words, ''west good, others evil''.

The day I see you write about the evils of western imperialism, be neutral in arguments, and write with an independent mind, then I can see you as knowledgeable. Until then, keep hallucinating.

And oh, nairaland is not known as a place that congregates vast numbers of intellectuals. Anyone that is fluent (not have sense, just fluent) can easily pass as intellectual here, but go to a place like Reddit, quora, then send a link to your handle, and let true intellectuals knock you off your high horse.

As the old saying, in the land of the blind, the on-eye man is the king. You de nairaland de form Bruce Lee grin

Ohh, I remember you grin
The man who claim China didn't have an air force during the Korea civil war.. grin
I know myself, I don't have time for Petty petty talks
How can someone be "fluent" on a written platform like nairaland? Fluency has to do with spoken word, and besides how dose one being fluent has to do it his capacity to be knowledgeable..
Nawoo when has the fluency been the yardstick to judge the mental and IQ of an individual
In trying to be Smart you have showcase your technical inadequacies
I would recommend you sharpen your vocabularies.
The Queen's premier would be a good start.
I want to leave you with an old saying from the scriptures from king Solomon, who is termed the wisest man to walk the face of this earth.

"A fool is deemed wise, when he is silent, but the moment he speaks, he removes all doubt"

Have a nice day man
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
@ above poster.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.
If all the previous claims you made were true, those that know you will speak for you.
You're isolated and hurt.
Big man like you no suppose to dey clash with nobody like me.

The problem here is, when you try to create the misleading threads you're known for, you receive a "our server is overwhelmed" response from NL due to the activities of other NL's who are also creating threads.

My arrival lead to you receiving less attention.

On many occasions, your allegations have been proven to be false and hypocritical (a projection of yourself).
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by panafrican(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Gerrard59(m): 3:06am On Jan 20, 2023
pansophist:

Your vast knowledge lol.

Quora is good, but when I knew about Reddit/geopolitics, na there I know say people dey wey sabi geopolitics. Although largely western leaning since Americans dominate it, but they write logically and deep posts. In return, they get well-thought-out replies. In fact, if person comments nonsense, they suspend the handle, and if it happens again, the handle is banned from the sub-reddit. So dude has to spend time there before claiming alpha and omega.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Karnice600: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
obedience4:

Ohh, I remember you grin
The man who claim China didn't have an air force during the Korea civil war.. grin
I know myself, I don't have time for Petty petty talks
How can someone be "fluent" on a written platform like nairaland? Fluency has to do with spoken word, and besides how dose one being fluent has to do it his capacity to be knowledgeable..
Nawoo when has the fluency been the yardstick to judge the mental and IQ of an individual
In trying to be Smart you have showcase your technical inadequacies
I would recommend you sharpen your vocabularies.
The Queen's premier would be a good start.
I want to leave you with an old saying from the scriptures from king Solomon, who is termed the wisest man to walk the face of this earth.

"A fool is deemed wise, when he is silent, but the moment he speaks, he removes all doubt"

Have a nice day man

Ignore that guy. It's a new year.
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Karnice600: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gerrard59:

Quora is good, but when I knew about Reddit/geopolitics, na there I know say people dey wey sabi geopolitics. Although largely western leaning since Americans dominate it, but they write logically and deep posts. In return, they get well-thought-out replies. In fact, if person comments nonsense, they suspend the handle, and if it happens again, the handle is banned from the sub-reddit. So dude has to spend time there before claiming alpha and omega.

Quora now is more or less a shadow of itself, compared to the rest. Russian and CCP trolls everywhere.
Re: China Castigates US For Stealing Oil From Syria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
DPR territorial defense headquarters reports liberation of Krasnopolyevka near Soledar

(1) (Reply)

Washington Sanctions Iran Missile Program After It Unveiled Hypersonic Missile / APC Rejects Sierra Leone’s General Elections Results, Demands Re-run, Travel Ban / Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.