Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" (661 Views)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Quranisforfools: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Amjad Taha, is a top Saudi Arabian diplomat and an expert in strategic political affairs. He is also the Regional President of the British Center for Middle East Studies and Research.

He has nearly 490 thousand followers on X (Twitter)

https:///amjadt25/status/1711348945190891661?s=20
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by dawnomike(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ooohlite... Lessons will be learnt, unfortunately lives would have been lost!!!
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by MadamExcellency: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Even most Arab Israelis are standing for Israeli against Hamas.
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Againstallodds: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Omo this one choke
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Every sane person should stand with Israel.
Only dirty uncircumcised mad Naija Mujahedin are standing against Israel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by CoronaVirusPro: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Anti-Zionist Jews Against Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by GoodRocks: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
It's time for Israel to wipe out this terrorist Hamas and their likes from the face of the earth.

Israel should completely wipe out all Muslim terrorists countries including Saudi Arabia too. Israel should wipe out Mohammad and his gravesite. Wipe out the pedophile and his terrorist pedophilic brothers. Israel must help us wipe out the northern Nigeria as well. We need peace and sanity in this world. Let Israel wipe out these terrorists countries and watch how peaceful the world would be.

Death on all Muslim countries!!! They are all terrorist! Israel sef never even start, by the time the Israelites are done with these fools, they would know that Israel isn't their mate at all

2 Likes

Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by GoodRocks: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Even most Arab Israelis are standing for Israeli against Hamas.

Nothing like Arab Israelis. Stop misyarning dust.

Israel is completely Jew from south to East, west to North. By the time the Great Israelites are done with these terrorists countries, they go know say Israel no be their mate at all
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Ezehillary(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Shinjawest: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
It's time for Israel to wipe out this terrorist Hamas and their likes from the face of the earth.

Israel should completely wipe out all Muslim terrorists countries including Saudi Arabia too. Israel should wipe out Mohammad and his gravesite. Wipe out the pedophile and his terrorist pedophilic brothers. Israel must help us wipe out the northern Nigeria as well. We need peace and sanity in this world. Let Israel wipe out these terrorists countries and watch how peaceful the world would be.

Death on all Muslim countries!!! They are all terrorist! Israel sef never even start, by the time the Israelites are done with these fools, they would know that Israel isn't their mate at all

Nice one broda...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

Enemies of Muslims are our friends

God bless Israel
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by NaMe4: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Informed Muslims strongly condemn the action of Hamas.
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by TemplarLandry: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Somilat: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
These saudis are getting annoying and creepy.
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by MadamExcellency: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Nothing like Arab Israelis. Stop misyarning dust.

Israel is completely Jew from south to East, west to North. By the time the Great Israelites are done with these terrorists countries, they go know say Israel no be their mate at all

Tell that to this Muslim Arab Israeli IDF praying to Allah for help to finish Hamas.

Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Somilat: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Tell that to this Muslim Arab Israeli IDF praying to Allah for help to finish Hamas.

Hamas is a self defense force like Japanese one.

The arab depicted is probably a paid idf informant.
Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by Somilat: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2023

Re: Top Saudi Diplomat Says: "I Stand With Israel" by caye(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Most PPL don't know that it has been rumoured for decades that the ruling house in Saudi Arabia: the house of Al-Saud were historically Jews who converted to Islam .

(1) (Reply)

Putin Compared Gaza blockade To Nazis Leningrad Seige (pics) / Hamas Says It Is Ready To Free 70 Israeli Hostages In Return For A 5d Cease Fire / End Of Paul Biya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.