Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' (24118 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / BBC News Describes Peter Obi As "Lesser-known", Projects Asiwaju Jagaban Victory / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by bonnyhope: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is Coming

2 Likes

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by franchasng: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerians must not miss this great opportunity in the name of useless tribalism that haven't helped us get better.

Collect APC and PDP money but vote with your conscience bearing in mind the future of your children.

Peter Obi is the right man for next month Presidential election

6 Likes

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Probz(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2023
“He was relatively unknown until a couple of months ago”

No, Sky News. No. And I say that as someone who rates you people.
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by OBALOLA55(m): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2023
igbotormentor:
Antidote to Nigeria unity, Peter Obi is the end of Nigeria, he refused to condemn unknown known ESN gunmen activities
E PAIN AMgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Konjiboii: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno mackerel go dey twist and turn for bed now while that one when like party jollof go dey stuff him mouth with food because of panic attack.

Nigerians won't forget this one's ,enemies of progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Feggie3: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2023
igbotormentor:
Antidote to Nigeria unity, Peter Obi is the end of Nigeria, he refused to condemn unknown known ESN gunmen activities
But your God and personal saviour Thief-nubu the decayed tooth wrecking demon said he will dialogue with IPOB!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by 0fodirinwa: 12:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Kingibiza(m): 1:02am On Jan 18, 2023
obiekunie01:

too much crying for urchins!

take it easy with your health bro!

cause i sincerely want you to witness Peter Obi's inauguration come may 23rd 2023!

after that you can locate the nearest lagoon to you or go for sniper. cheesy grin

I no sure say this Agbado agent get money for sniper, na lagoon sure pass... grin

1 Like

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by occfx: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
It's only a foolish person will leave road and follow bush

Are you referring to me as a bush bla bla Blu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by donyfrank: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2023
As you're planning to vote, check my signature for the Best Course
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by occfx: 1:06am On Jan 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is driving the global media houses crazy! Nigerians, the real change is coming!

The world will soon start respecting Nigeria again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by pargelenis(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Can’t stop the train …

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Lightorder: 1:23am On Jan 18, 2023
igbotormentor:
who be this rodent here ? Gunmen kee you dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by arantess: 1:33am On Jan 18, 2023
igbotormentor:

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by macrodata(m): 1:35am On Jan 18, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Laboring in vain.
Nigeria doesn't need an incompetent failed former Governor as president.
All these repackaging is just waste of time. We know that pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is incompetent. No matter 9f NL promotion can change that.
Who is competent then?
Reply me let me laugh small.
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by arantess: 1:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Kingibiza:

I no sure say this Agbado agent get money for sniper, na lagoon sure pass... grin
No need to waste money for sniper on his useless head

He should enter lagoon straight

I'm sure devil will reject his soul in hell and send him to bottomless pit

1 Like

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by zeuss: 1:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Mccullum:
The way Tinubu will definitely beat other contestants, Sky News will change their music..

Wating they know about Naija politics.

Tinubu is rejected by obj
Rejected by afenifere
Rejected by adebanjo
Rejected by Osinbajo
By oyedepo
By many just collecting their share
This is Bakare
https://www.nairaland.com/7526212/tunde-bakare-rejects-tinubu-warns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by OBS1988: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Dniel:
If you think the international communities are not aware of Nigeria's Problem and those responsible for It think again

Is only the ignorance that will not understand....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by OBS1988: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=occfx post=120136984]

Are you referring to me as a bush bla bla Blu? [/quote

Because is an igbo man or what

Must I support what you support
Must we eat the same food
Must like like what you like? Gettat
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Tingotoe: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2023
He owns only one wristwatch grin
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by EastAlchemist: 2:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi will lead Nigerian golden age
But it’s not yet his time
More people need to be educated
So they can relate with his policies
Nigerians need to be educated on the importance of true federalism

Well everybody to their opinion
Jagaban has my vote
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Danisaint112(m): 2:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Cromagnon
I told you to reserve your tears right. Oya it's wailing O'clock. Start crying.
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by rpstar12: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
It's only a foolish person will leave road and follow bush

As a Fulani, this sounds offensive

1 Like

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by MeineMutter: 2:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Let Skynews come and vote in Nigeria if it is serious so that Pandora fit enter chair.

News wey no dey reach village people who dey vote.
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Benwallt(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2023
International communities attempt to divide Nigeria have failed. Nigeria is one. We don't need pretentious divisive sleazebag in our polity.

Vote Tinubu for a better Nigeria.
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Laple0541(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi supporters are too gullible I swear, anyone that thinks this scammer can even come
third in the forthcoming election is politically naive.
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by iSense247: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
another thread for agbado munching demons to cry.

Moh247 come here now
hahahahaha

Reno ofockery will not sleep tonight
hiohiohiohio
Moh247 is frustrated and tired of defending rubbish all the time but political, tribal and religious sentiments are what is giving him problem. He can't think right.

2 Likes

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by Doyou2019: 3:43am On Jan 18, 2023
jlinkd78:
It baffles me why some people will see this well articulated pair of Obi and Datti and still be arguing nonsense. To suffer no dey tire una? See a liter of fuel N480 in Phc over d Xmas and now still N350 or N300 where as it was N87 some years back. Obi's savings mantra will cut cost of governance

Urchins and Tinubidiots are just as unfortunate as they are mad!

Believe it or not,we do have a mental health problem amongst our youth today, and it stems largely from the use of hard drugs and drug addiction.
It's a good thing however that this kind of youth are in the minority. We the majority won't sit back this time, like we've always done, and watch these psychos ruin Nigeria for us. Na dem go suffer and fail laslas!

2 Likes

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by CaptainFM1: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The world has started aligning with the next President.

Very much so

1 Like

Re: Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' by snowball11(m): 4:43am On Jan 18, 2023
When it's time to count animals with horn, definitely, snail (Tinubu) will not be counted! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally / Military Force Alone Can’t Defeat Boko Haram, Others – Obama / FG May Lift Land Border Vehicle Importation Ban — Customs Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.