Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South (19447 Views)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami / LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by bennybuhari: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
*Says Tinubu Is Our In-Law

The Director, Special Duties (iv) of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council (APC-PCC) Chief Ayiri Emami on Monday said from what has been witnessed in the campaigns so far, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will definitely win the 2023 presidential election.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Emami also disagreed with the claim by Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai that Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate will win in the entire South-South and South-East regions.

Describing the election as a contest between the APC and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), He said Obi will not win in any of the South-South states.

Also speaking on why the South-South will support Tinubu despite the fact that Ifeanyi Okowa, the PDP vice-presidential candidate is from the region, Emami said Okowa who is the incumbent Delta state governor has not performed well to the expectations of the people.

On the contrary, he said Tinubu, who is an in-law of the people of Delta has performed creditably well by extending hands of fellowship to the people and also assisted in solving their problems.

“Asiwaju will make a lot of impact; I have said it before now. The governor (Ifeanyi Okowa) is a very good friend and an elder brother. But with due respect, he has not done very well for the people. Warri is an oil city; we are in total darkness; roads are not good; people are not happy”.

“So, it’s already showing that Asiwaju and Ovie-Omo Agege are making a lot of waves. To a lot of Deltans, Tinubu is our in-law and that is working for him. So, if Asiwaju goes to South South, he is talking to his in-laws and we know he is going to do a lot for us. Even before now, he used to extend his hand of fellowship to us. When we have a problem, we run to him and he solves it”.

“As Director of Special Duties, I have done a lot of studies because sometimes I am very angry when people say (Peter) Obi is going to have more votes in the South South. It is not the way people are looking at it”.

“There is a family in my local government. If everybody is in this party, they will be at the other party. When some of us were in PDP, they were in the Labour Party because (Great) Ogboru was using Labour then. When APC came, they moved to APC and we moved with them. I thought when Obi’s Labour party is back, they would move”.

“I organised one event, trying to sensitise people to pick up PVCs and I tried to go around the entire local government to know the members of the Labour Party, but we couldn’t find any. Maybe one or two persons now who could not get APC tickets are there to get the ticket to contest”.

“What I see is PDP versus APC. That’s one thing I want to still advise my people to come out and give proper support to Asiwaju because Asiwaju will definitely win. And if he wins, the North will say they are the ones that supported Asiwaju, that we didn’t come out to support Asiwaju”.

“When (Nasir) El-Rufai was saying Obi will win South-south and South East, to some of us, we felt pained. That means he’s not doing his study properly or maybe they are trying to even sabotage us so that at the end of the day we cannot go and start laying claims that we actually worked for Asiwaju. If not, whatever El-Rufai was saying, 80 percent of it was true”.

“But saying that Obi is going to win South South is very painful to us. He is somebody we respect. I don’t see Obi winning anywhere in South South. You can check it out”.
https://independent.ng/i-dont-see-peter-obi-winning-anywhere-in-south-south-ayiri-emami/

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by triple996(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
You said d truth bt obidients ipob youths will insult you

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Parachoko: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi will not only lose the South South to Asiwaju and Atiku, Peter Obi will also lose in the South East to Asiwaju and Atiku

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Massiveglory: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin
The fact that structureless PODATTI is the ONLY one on their mind, really shows that PODATTI is the incoming President of all of us.

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by BossGerald: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
You said d truth bt obidients ipob youths will insult you

Both you and the ayiri eyami are CORNfused assh*les

If una no mention OBI, talk never start grin...the Godsend name OBI keeps giving you sleepless nights and restless days grin

Vote OBI2023

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
The opinion of a blind bat.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by karnap(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
None of the APC governors in the North, has the goodwill of the people to deliver anything to him (Tinubu)…
The APC governors didn't have the good wills of the citizens

33 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by 1nice(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Propaganda, pure lies.
Majority of South South people will vote massively for Peter Obi on the 25th February 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqzAaaoY3Eo

39 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Bluntguy: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who is this Ayari mumu or what? He is nothing but a mumu man.

67 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by PointZerom: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will not only lose the South South to Asiwaju and Atiku, Peter Obi will also lose in the South East to Asiwaju and Atiku

37 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Rexxie234(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
You will see how they will all wail after the election. I am sure tinubu will not even show face again in this country. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Naira20: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kikikiki...Ayiri ti yi Lori.
This low-budget Tony Kabaka

I just love the way the Olu of Warri handled the tout

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by PointZerom: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thifnubu and his corruption dead hand won't smell Ask Rock.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by hisgrace090: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ayiri emami the masses are to decide who will win 2023 election not politicians like before.

29 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Shampoo77: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Better people dey yarn this yeye opportunist dey yarn, this one wen don broke since Ibori return back from prison. Ayiri is a con man.

26 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by mii4u(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Abeg go and sit down, u are just seeking for attention.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Berrityga: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Person were blind still dey talk about seeing?? Jus dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by iHateFraudsters: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
So, why are you bothered?

Why are you talking about him?

Take Sowore for example, no one talks about him cos he's not a threat.

APC and PDP are all talking about Peter Obi.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall ; engraved.

31 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by princeade86(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
We shall see. But I still stand on my point that if anyone bring out any obi case in the court of law, either by efcc, or his state government, I will dash the person some reasonable amount. I challenged u all. Forget about social media rants, bring out court case against Peter obi since he left office. Even onanuga confirmed it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Curious345: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
This tout and killer has spoken

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by kenbee(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
And who is Emami?
Emami is a product of highly corrupt PDP government of Ibori who later found a solace in APC's failed administration.

A New Nigeria is POssible with ObiDatti!

19 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Zico5(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Igbo are only ruining their chance thinking they are helping Peter Obi. They think they can force anyone to do their bidding. We all have different mindset. That one man will singlehandedly build this country is blatant lie. Campaign for a candidate should not be confrontational and abusive. It should be an avenue to sell Ur candidate and make people believe in his ability. But they think by attacking the opposition, people will have no options than to vote their candidate. We are more wiser these days. We are all in this game together.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Betterhalf2(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Anything can happen.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
who dey talk?

Quick poll to find out!

Like 4 Emilokan/Atiku/Kwankwaso

Share 4 Peter Obi
cool

5 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Curious345: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Your inlaw ?

His wife is itsekiri..period ..

And you think urhobo and others send you ?

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Judolisco(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na only music we dey hear ayiri name... So na ur face bdis

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Kingray10: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
The same Ayeri that has no political relivance in Itsekiri, talk much of Delta state and south south at Large. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Caramia2020(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol, Delta will be the first, Rivers, BY, AK, Cross Rivers n Edo will all go to LP.

14 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Nyanabo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is this not the disgraced olu of warri? It's barely 2 weeks. Let test our strength then.

Of the 6 SS states Obi is picking not less than 4 and polling more than the required 25% in the remaining 2.

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Afterall na just four people twitting in a room. We like it as we are being under rated

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by GreatrAnalyst: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
"Ayiri"

Your name says something about you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 76 Housing Units In Jalingo, Taraba State / Kanayo O Kanayo Endorses Peter Obi - (Video) / Emmanuel & Roli Uduaghan, Patience Jonathan At PDP Delta State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.