Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey (718 Views)

Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People / CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Superwave16320: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why is all the Media outlet playing dumb on this particular issue ?

This is the major reason why I believe Peter Obi is a criminal like all Nigeria politician but if foolish soul like Rufia of AriseTV can grill him the way he love to grill APC rep on his show maybe Peter Peter Obi will clear this up.

Media outlet playing dumb on this issue is not helping matter. Peter Obi corktail lies of paying a contractor that huge cash with the contractor now using Peter Obi governor convey to ferry the money to Lagos when they were caught does not also hold water.

Peter Obi should explain how he came about so much cash ?

Why he dared to pay a contractor in cash ?

Does Peter Obi lend his governor convey to any acquittance to launder money ?

This are all pertinent question if Obi can answer diligent I will stop my support for Tinubu.

I promise to never even raise the issue about his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.

So Peter Obi supporters in the house over to you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/amp/

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/cb1b8883bd0b3178805d86a3d44a3e78
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Superwave16320: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Report by ikenna Anyanwu

Contrary to speculations that the case of recent recovery of a whooping sum of N250 million in cash in a private office of Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State in Apapa, Lagos by eagle-eyed policemen in Lagos has been rested, indications emerged over the week that Police authorities in Abuja have commenced thorough investigations into the matter.

Saturday Vanguard gathered tha Police in Lagos received tip from one of Obi's aides to Governor Peter Obi that a huge sum of money was been conveyed to the Governor’s private company at Aerodrome road in Apapa, .
Based on this, Lagos State Police Commissioner, Marvel Akpoyibo his officers including the Area Commander the company.

On getting to the scene, they saw the exotic jeeps that transported the money which were arraigned in suit cases inside the premises.

The aids to the Governor was ask to inform the Governor of their intention to inspect the vehicles. The Governor instructed his aides not to open the vehicles until he comes to Lagos.

Police Commissioner insisted the vehicles must be thoroughly because the information received was a case of arms and ammunition being stockpiled for the 2010 election in Anambra State.

Obi was not comfortable with the Commissioner n directed his aids to open the vehicle and this led to the discovery of the whooping sum of N250 million. Saturday Vanguard learnt that at this stage, the Commissioner of police quickly alerted the Inspector-General of Police, Sir Mike Okiro who directed that the Governor should make a statement over the discovery.

Governor Obi stated that the money found in the vehicles belongs to Anambra State and that it was meant for payment to one of their contractors who wanted cash.

It was gathered also that when the police asked Governor Obi why he should pay such a huge amount of money in cash instead of draft or cheque, the Governor could not give reasonable answer.

The IGP directive was also said to have been prompted by the fact that the contractor whom Governor Obi claimed owns the money never showed up at all stages of the discovery and the fact that Lagos state Police Command preliminary investigations revealed a case of money laundering against the Governor.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/06/n250m-pdp-wants-obi-impeachedsummons-house-of-asembly-members-to-abuja/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/amp/
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Superwave16320: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Explain the below undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by yarimo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is a fraudster

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by SLAP44: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Shameless Utchins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by NothingDoMe: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
This format don cast. Next!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bro, just bone dat side, our hoebi na saint....
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Superwave16320: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
What is the name of this website ?
I gave you a link to Vanguard Newspaper, one of the top 3 best national daily in Nigeria.

Top 3 if not the best. Below if the link. I copied excerpt from the report for lazy readers.

SLAP44:
grin

Shameless Utchins
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by SLAP44: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:
What is the name of this website ?
I gave you a link to Vanguard Newspaper, one of the top 3 best national daily in Nigeria.

Top 3 if not the best. Below if the link. I copied excerpt from the report for lazy readers.

You stole a tuber of yam from your family farm in 2007, how do you react to that baseless allegation? grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Betanaija42moro: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Try something better.

250m is nothing to PO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Obalacam(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:
Why is all the Media outlet playing dumb on this particular issue ?

This is the major reason why I believe Peter Obi is a criminal like all Nigeria politician but if foolish soul like Rufia of AriseTV can grill him the way he love to grill APC rep on his show maybe Peter Peter Obi will clear this up.

Media outlet playing dumb on this issue is not helping matter. Peter Obi corktail lies of paying a contractor that huge cash with the contractor now using Peter Obi governor convey to ferry the money to Lagos when they were caught does not also hold water.

Peter Obi should explain how he came about so much cash ?

Why he dared to pay a contractor in cash ?

Does Peter Obi lend his governor convey to any acquittance to launder money ?

This are all pertinent question if Obi can answer diligent I will stop my support for Tinubu.

I promise to never even raise the issue about his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.

So Peter Obi supporters in the house over to you.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/cb1b8883bd0b3178805d86a3d44a3e78
This man has told you urchins countless times to prove that his vice or him are corrupt and he will step down rather you are here disturbing our peace abi you no want your nemesis to step down?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by FatherOfJesus: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol, story cheesy

If you give me evidence, I will vote for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Superwave16320: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
A detail report showing the cash was caught in his company n in his personal govenror convoy is not evidence enough for you.

Same man that write police report to that effect before the commissioner allowed the money returned to Anambra account.

I blamed the commissioner though I know Obi must have press button cos his entire convoy was suppose to be arrested and the money seized. I now understand the fraudulent reason the police never charged the bastard to court. It such a shame.

Obalacam:

This man has told you urchins countless times to prove that his vice or him are corrupt and he will step down rather you are here disturbing our peace abi you no want your nemesis to step down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by FatherOfJesus: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:
A detail report showing the cash was caught in his company n in his personal govenror convoy is not evidence enough for you.

show us evidence cheesy

I will vote for Tinubu. Take up the challenge
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Treasure17(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:

Afi niara na. grin In fact buharideens are still better than urchins. Peter Obi is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Superwave16320: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Report by ikenna Anyanwu

Contrary to speculations that the case of recent recovery of a whooping sum of N250 million in cash in a private office of Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State in Apapa, Lagos by eagle-eyed policemen in Lagos has been rested, indications emerged over the week that Police authorities in Abuja have commenced thorough investigations into the matter.

Saturday Vanguard gathered tha Police in Lagos received tip from one of Obi's aides to Governor Peter Obi that a huge sum of money was been conveyed to the Governor’s private company at Aerodrome road in Apapa, .
Based on this, Lagos State Police Commissioner, Marvel Akpoyibo his officers including the Area Commander the company.

On getting to the scene, they saw the exotic jeeps that transported the money which were arraigned in suit cases inside the premises.

The aids to the Governor was ask to inform the Governor of their intention to inspect the vehicles. The Governor instructed his aides not to open the vehicles until he comes to Lagos.

Police Commissioner insisted the vehicles must be thoroughly because the information received was a case of arms and ammunition being stockpiled for the 2010 election in Anambra State.

Obi was not comfortable with the Commissioner n directed his aids to open the vehicle and this led to the discovery of the whooping sum of N250 million. Saturday Vanguard learnt that at this stage, the Commissioner of police quickly alerted the Inspector-General of Police, Sir Mike Okiro who directed that the Governor should make a statement over the discovery.

Governor Obi stated that the money found in the vehicles belongs to Anambra State and that it was meant for payment to one of their contractors who wanted cash.

It was gathered also that when the police asked Governor Obi why he should pay such a huge amount of money in cash instead of draft or cheque, the Governor could not give reasonable answer.

The IGP directive was also said to have been prompted by the fact that the contractor whom Governor Obi claimed owns the money never showed up at all stages of the discovery and the fact that Lagos state Police Command preliminary investigations revealed a case of money laundering against the Governor.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/06/n250m-pdp-wants-obi-impeachedsummons-house-of-asembly-members-to-abuja/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/amp/

FatherOfJesus:
show us evidence cheesy

I will vote for Tinubu. Take up the challenge
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Obalacam(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:

Same man that write police report to that effect before the commissioner allowed the money returned to Anambra account.

I blamed the commissioner though I know Obi must have press button cos his entire convoy was suppose to be arrested and the money seized. I now understand the fraudulent reason the police never charged the bastard to court. It such a shame.

You are not getting me, I did not say what you are saying is wrong, am simply saying you should tag the necessary agencies be it efcc dss or icpc, if they have a case, obi will just step down making your drug lord the possible winner

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by FatherOfJesus: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Treasure17:

Afi niara na. grin In fact buharideens are still better than urchins. Peter Obi is here to stay.
Superwave16320 is one of those clownish Urchins here.
They think that trying to paint other candidates to look as kleptomanic makes any sense.

The more they play, the more people see how evil they are. It's why APC gets hated by the day. Fools like him think that Nigerians are not wise to see through their charades, they think we are senseless..

It's why APC and their supporters are cursed people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by FatherOfJesus: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:
Report by ikenna Anyanwu

You are dumb that you don't even know what an evidence is.

If they ask you to provide evidence to these claims in court and you provide these, the judge will sentence you to life imprisonment.

I am not surprised. APC supporters are irredeemable moronss and jokers. They are that set of Nigerians who suffer from severe dunning Kruger syndrome that they can go out of their way to be stupid for their oppressors..

If them born your papa well, talk rubbish. I go finish you and your kleptomanic Tinubu for this thread

Onikure, omo ale

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Treasure17(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Superwave16320 is one of those clownish Urchins here.
They think that trying to paint other candidates to look as kleptomanic makes any sense.

The more they play, the more people see how evil they are. It's why APC gets hated by the day. Fools like him think that Nigerians are not wise to see through their charades, they think we are senseless..

It's why APC and their supporters are cursed people cheesy
As in. Very wicked and unfortunate set of people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by limeta(f): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2023
This is the major reason why I believe Peter Obi is a criminal like all Nigeria politician but if foolish soul like Rufia of AriseTV can grill him the way he love to grill APC rep on his show maybe Peter Peter Obi will clear this up

Agbado chief need grilling too on all fronts
The hide and seek game is getting boring.
Thieftinubu must be rejected and disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by FatherOfJesus: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2023
limeta:

This is the major reason why I believe Peter Obi is a criminal like all Nigeria politician but if foolish soul like Rufia of AriseTV can grill him the way he love to grill APC rep on his show maybe Peter Peter Obi will clear this up

Agbado chief need grilling too on all fronts
The hide and seek game is getting boring.
Thieftinubu must be rejected and disgraced.
maybe if you had a TV and. Decoder in your house, you must have watch Obi clear the air several times on this issue.

You can also browse them to see but you are poor, you are using freebasic to browse. You don't have data

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by limeta(f): 3:53am On Jan 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
maybe if you had a TV and. Decoder in your house, you must have watch Obi clear the air several times on this issue.

You can also browse them to see but you are poor, you are using freebasic to browse. You don't have data

Wow you lack every thing education i hate to say .
Vote wisely
Vote Obidiently

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Tunasco4u(m): 3:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2023
elucidate the below
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by FatherOfJesus: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2023
limeta:

Wow you lack every thing education i hate to say .
Vote wisely
Vote Obidiently
at Least I don't lack Television and data to actually confirm stuffs
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by Ikea81: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2023
You sound as stupid as Reno op.
Re: Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey by limeta(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
at Least I don't lack Television and data to actually confirm stuffs

Tell your fellow zoogerians

(1) (Reply)

Dem Call Igbo 5 Percent, Wailing Wailers, Now They Are Attacking Darling Daddy / Naira Redesign: Malami Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Obi Is Secretly In Torch With Emefiele Not To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.