Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow (557 Views)

Re: Airline Operators Have Shut Down Operations- Let's Blame Peter "Pandora" Obi / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
I heard peter pandora is hosting wizkid and burna boy with tiwa savage including seun.

Its gonna be fun tomorrow thank you father Christmas pandora peteru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Trust22(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Shamelessness

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I heard peter pandora is hosting wizkid and burna boy with tiwa savage including seun.

Obi just want to add to his poor cv as one time presidential candidate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by SLAP44: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
God bless Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate
yarimo
Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate.
The 3k you collected as mobilisation fee for BAT has finished?

Shamless Shamelessness, purposeless purposelesness, planless planlessness

7 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by God1000(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
You are not invited

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Naijanascam: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:

Laughable Baba even talkam

8 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Obalacam(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

You failed to attend the one that happened in your state Kwara today or are you ashamed to be identified publicly with the drug lord?
How can you arrive at Abuja with the rate of kidnapping on the roads

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Urheadmaster(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
All of tulubo supporters are senseless tongue
yarimo:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Urheadmaster(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
You forgot that Obi don't give shi-shi.

No mean say you go enter free of charge.

You'll pay for gate fee tongue

Tinubuadvocate:

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
I'm not going pay penny ma..
Urheadmaster:
You forgot that Obi don't give shi-shi.

No mean say you go enter free of charge.

You'll pay for gate fee tongue

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by kay1one(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
FEBRUARY 18 O!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Urheadmaster(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sir not ma olodo tongue.
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not going pay penny ma..
Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by aariwa(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2023
You wan go beg and steal from peopleā€¦dem go kill you o leave those habits with you for iragbiji
Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2023
I'm from ondo state not kwara and besides we only do rallies in APC not Concert.
Obalacam:

You failed to attend the one that happened in your state Kwara today or are you ashamed to be identified publicly with the drug lord?
How can you arrive at Abuja with the rate of kidnapping on the roads
Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
What this one saying.
kay1one:
FEBRUARY 18 O!
Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by kay1one(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
What this one saying.

It's not tomorrow!

Re: I'm Going To Peter Pandora Concert Tomorrow by nlreserve: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2023
kay1one:

It's not tomorrow!
Those urchins can't read oo. That's why tinubuadvocate could not see the date of the event. One who can't read is lost. The reason they are supporting Tinubu. Only illiterates and those enjoying his looted money are support Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day / Wike Is Not Supporting Tinubu After All / New Naira Note: The Enemies Of Nigeria Are Very Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.