Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 (1346 Views)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Greetings to the house. I opened a thread earlier about my cousin sister who tear eye at 16years(this is the link [url=]My cousin sister [/url]. After all the advice I got here, am very thankful to the members who contributed their opinions, gave me wonderful advices on the step I have to take to ensure she get back to her senses. I am really grateful. After all that happened at the first thread, I decided to meet my best friend who is like a brother to me. He advised me when meeting the 30 years old guy, I shouldn't go alone. But I thought my friend might accompany me, that my guy Japa..lol. e no gree follow me oo. I noticed say en dey fear. But I said to myself no matter what, am meeting that pedophile and hoodlum who have been nacking my lil cousin sister. I used my sister inorder to lure him to a big football field (he do watch village matches sometimes) but he refused to come out because he said my sister has to come to his house, that he misses her alot. We left him that day since e no gree come out. I made a plan of bursting him in his house. I met a constable policeman in my village, the guy chop my money still insisting I give him more money in order to burst the 30 year old guy. I didn't give him any more money since I noticed he wasn't willing to make a move. This is when I decided to go alone with my sister. I took everything back in my mind that no matter what this guy must pay a heavy price. I was meant to travel 3 days after the incident with the policeman. I took my sister to the field, asked him to call the guy with my phone(but with a new sim with someone else name). He picked up and asked my sister to come to his house, my sister refused and insisted that he should come to the field to pick her up. Luckily and fortunately for us he said he was coming. I hid beside an abandoned classroom near a mango tree to dare the pedophile. In less than 10mins he called my sister and told her he was already in the field. About 2 mins later he located my cousin sister. That was when I bursted out. The young man was confused. The guy pass Me for height and body, but I don't bloody care..I started interrogating him. A young dude that sells weed, s.k was beside watching us(since it was an abandoned govt school. The guy that told my sister say she's the love of his life and collects sweetness from her is now telling me that my 16years old cousin sister is just his friend and he always advice her on the the dangers of having a boyfriend at her age and.....and...(he muttered) with the anger, red eye and desperation in me, he already knows I might devour him. He started begging me. I threatened him and told him I don gather boys wey go beat the hell out of him, say them dey the other side of field. He keeps on begging me telling me that he won't cross her path again and that he helped my cousin sister in school. I told him to call his account number so I can transfer all the funds (as the fund no reach 30k). He said I shouldn't worry and continue begging. That was where he told me that my sister don already tear eye. I looked at the little girl in the eye and she felt bad. I rushed the guy to give him some punches but the guy with fear took some step back and was pleading.. I was just ranting as he was pleading. I told him there are olosho houses in the village he can go there but if I catch him again with any underage girl, I will cut his thing and I meant it. I told the young guy to run and never look back which he did. I left with my sister as I threatened her too and told her she will see the backside of me if I ever noticed anything strange again from her. Please nairalanders what can you guys say on this?. I didn't even touch the guy as he pleaded as if he might die that day. Should I still go back or should I leave him till he uses the devil's spoon?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by burp18: 2:12am On Jan 18, 2023
what did I just read? cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by aycapri(m): 3:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Bro, there is nothing you can do. Especially if they don dey sleep with each other.Believe me, they will still continue to see each other on a low key somewhere. You can only keep trying sha

2 Likes

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Foodqueen(f): 3:54am On Jan 18, 2023
How old are you too

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Wickedfact: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
How old are you too

Old enough to care for his cousin despite his limitations.

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by GboyegaD(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2023
You acted wrong and your cousin might become more sneaky. Your best bet is to advice her on the dangers and consequences of what she's engaging in. Remind her should she get pregnant, it would impact her dream of the future and that if she chooses not to use her head for knowledge, she might use it to carry load if she finds herself in the family way when she isn't ready.

Use the incident with the guy who denied her and called her just a friend as a lesson point for.

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by gasparpisciotta: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
How old are you too

Maturity and taking responsibility have nothing to do with age.

After all what has the age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of Solomon?

Op did well in taking down a peadophile, I am unhappy that guy was not taught a street lesson.

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Ogamysamo: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2023
you did well for all the effort you're making to make sure your little cousin is back on track but what you got wrong is the approach you used, you might have succeeded in having your way but how effective do you think your effort is?

if threat will change a man.... thieves who were unfortunate will cease to steal.

the best way to change your sister is to change her mindset, no matter how bad she felt, doesn't change anything cos has been feeling same when ever you got to know she's into such thing but yet, she hasn't change.

dude, build a close relationship with your sister and counsel her as best and often as you could.

do this, live the rest for her
you can show a man how to change but you can't make them change, not your care, not your support, not your love, not even your threat.

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Slimdan360: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Huracan:
Greetings to the house. I opened a thread earlier about my cousin sister who tear eye at 16years(this is the link [url=]My cousin sister [/url]. After all the advice I got here, am very thankful to the members who contributed their opinions, gave me wonderful advices on the step I have to take to ensure she get back to her senses. I am really grateful. After all that happened at the first thread, I decided to meet my best friend who is like a brother to me. He advised me when meeting the 30 years old guy, I shouldn't go alone. But I thought my friend might accompany me, that my guy Japa..lol. e no gree follow me oo. I noticed say en dey fear. But I said to myself no matter what, am meeting that pedophile and hoodlum who have been nacking my lil cousin sister. I used my sister inorder to lure him to a big football field (he do watch village matches sometimes) but he refused to come out because he said my sister has to come to his house, that he misses her alot. We left him that day since e no gree come out. I made a plan of bursting him in his house. I met a constable policeman in my village, the guy chop my money still insisting I give him more money in order to burst the 30 year old guy. I didn't give him any more money since I noticed he wasn't willing to make a move. This is when I decided to go alone with my sister. I took everything back in my mind that no matter what this guy must pay a heavy price. I was meant to travel 3 days after the incident with the policeman. I took my sister to the field, asked him to call the guy with my phone(but with a new sim with someone else name). He picked up and asked my sister to come to his house, my sister refused and insisted that he should come to the field to pick her up. Luckily and fortunately for us he said he was coming. I hid beside an abandoned classroom near a mango tree to dare the pedophile. In less than 10mins he called my sister and told her he was already in the field. About 2 mins later he located my cousin sister. That was when I bursted out. The young man was confused. The guy pass Me for height and body, but I don't bloody care..I started interrogating him. A young dude that sells weed, s.k was beside watching us(since it was an abandoned govt school. The guy that told my sister say she's the love of his life and collects sweetness from her is now telling me that my 16years old cousin sister is just his friend and he always advice her on the the dangers of having a boyfriend at her age and.....and...(he muttered) with the anger, red eye and desperation in me, he already knows I might devour him. He started begging me. I threatened him and told him I don gather boys wey go beat the hell out of him, say them dey the other side of field. He keeps on begging me telling me that he won't cross her path again and that he helped my cousin sister in school. I told him to call his account number so I can transfer all the funds (as the fund no reach 30k). He said I shouldn't worry and continue begging. That was where he told me that my sister don already tear eye. I looked at the little girl in the eye and she felt bad. I rushed the guy to give him some punches but the guy with fear took some step back and was pleading.. I was just ranting as he was pleading. I told him there are olosho houses in the village he can go there but if I catch him again with any underage girl, I will cut his thing and I meant it. I told the young guy to run and never look back which he did. I left with my sister as I threatened her too and told her she will see the backside of me if I ever noticed anything strange again from her. Please nairalanders what can you guys say on this?. I didn't even touch the guy as he pleaded as if he might die that day. Should I still go back or should I leave him till he uses the devil's spoon?.
Please take her out of the village, the village is not a place for a teenager, keep her by your side if you truly care for her

2 Likes

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Slimdan360:

Please take her out of the village, the village is not a place for a teenager, keep her by your side if you truly care for her
I'm not that financially stable as am just 23 and she stays with my aunty
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
aycapri:
Bro, there is nothing you can do. Especially if they don dey sleep with each other.Believe me, they will still continue to see each other on a low key somewhere. You can only keep trying sha
Bro you are right, me self don tire...but it's just that I wanted to prove some of my useless uncle wrong..mehnn they don't even care and still they talk nonsense saying she must get pregnant as a teen...who says that..me self don tire for the village
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
How old are you too
this year will make me 24
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wickedfact:

Old enough to car for his cousin despite his limitations.
Thanks
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
GboyegaD:
You acted wrong and your cousin might become more sneaky. Your best bet is to advice her on the dangers and consequences of what she's engaging in. Remind her should she get pregnant, it would impact her dream of the future and that if she chooses not to use her head for knowledge, she might use it to carry load if she finds herself in the family way when she isn't ready.

Use the incident with the guy who denied her and called her just a friend as a lesson point for.
I did what I did, due to the guy is up to 30 and sleeping with a sixteen year old girl and moreover, you know teens nowdays hardly listen to advice. The guy self don dey promise am marriage self
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Maturity and taking responsibility have nothing to do with age.

After all what has the age of Methuselah got to do with the wisdom of Solomon?

Op did well in taking down a peadophile, I am unhappy that guy was not taught a street lesson.
Thank you for your opinion, although the guy selling weed in that field told me I did well in confronting the guy but it was best I didn't use vawelence but the next time I shouldn't spare him...me self go hide plank 2×3 but I didn't use it due to how the guy was pleading
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ogamysamo:
you did well for all the effort you're making to make sure your little cousin is back on track but what you got wrong is the approach you used, you might have succeeded in having your way but how effective do you think your effort is?

if threat will change a man.... thieves who were unfortunate will cease to steal.

the best way to change your sister is to change her mindset, no matter how bad she felt, doesn't change anything cos has been feeling same when ever you got to know she's into such thing but yet, she hasn't change.

dude, build a close relationship with your sister and counsel her as best and often as you could.

do this, live the rest for her
you can show a man how to change but you can't make them change, not your care, not your support, not your love, not even your threat.
A very wonderful comment, God bless you for this..I already did build a very close relationship with her due to my father and his brother inability to care for her..you can read my first post...she do tell me truth about some stuffs...only the lord knows that I want the best for her...I even got to know that her friends in the village were the one that pushed her in having a boyfriend not even her age limit but 30years old
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Slimdan360: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Huracan:

I'm not that financially stable as am just 23 and she stays with my aunty
That means there's nothing that can be done about her
Now that she's sexually active and at a young age at that, she's definitely going to continue having sex at any opportunity she gets
You tried your best for her though

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Marvyx(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2023
Typical of Nairaland males. cheesy

Always blaming the girl, not a word about the pedophile.

OP it's just that you're not financially stable, if I were you, I'll make sure I arrest him and press charges leading to the court. Infact, people like that should be used as an example so that men would learn to leave these girls till they come of age.

I told you in your former thread that He raped your cousin. She's a minor who can't give consent; hence statutory rape. It's sad most people don't know about this.

Lastly, if your cousin willfully gave him sex, I'm sorry because it may be very difficult for her to stop except she's engaged and so busy with something. But do the best you can for her anyway. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Slimdan360:

That means there's nothing that can be done about her
Now that she's sexually active and at a young age at that, she's definitely going to continue having sex at any opportunity she gets
You tried your best for her though
But I provide the basic needs which include pads, perfume, clothes, pocket money. I even planned to change her to a new school until I found out what was happening..I visit the village every 2 weeks
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Marvyx:
Typical of Nairaland males. cheesy

Always blaming the girl, not a word about the pedophile.

OP it's just that you're not financially stable, if I were you, I'll make sure I arrest him and press charges leading to the court. Infact, people like that should be used as an example so that men would learn to leave these girls till they come of age.

I told you in your former thread that He raped your cousin. She's a minor who can't give consent; hence statutory rape. It's sad most people don't know about this.

Lastly, if your cousin willfully gave him sex, I'm sorry because it may be very difficult for her to stop except she's engaged and so busy with something. But do the best you can for her anyway. Good luck.
She was brainwashed into marriage and Inaddition, the pedophile gives her money and even promised her good life. From what I learnt in her story, she willingfully gave him sex even countless of times. But I contacted one of her teachers who has a hairdressing saloon and she agreed after school she can start learning hairdressing. Thanks
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Richy4(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
I guess I remembered your previous thread..

My question now is..
<< Since she is 16yrs,
<< She is an orphan
<< Your uncles and aunts doesn't care much about her...
<< You are the only one that cares..
<<And You are not financially buoyant to give during emergencies...

If she needs soaps, sanitary pads, roll -on and other toiletries that girls of that age needs and you were not available to give it to her... What do you suggest for her to do?

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by nicerod(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Slimdan360: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Huracan:

But I provide the basic needs which include pads, perfume, clothes, pocket money. I even planned to change her to a new school until I found out what was happening..I visit the village every 2 weeks
Do you think all girls have sex because they lack one thing or the other
That girl is in her formative stage that's if she hasn't already passed it and she needs complete guidance and monitoring which u can't provide if you don't see her everyday
While dissuading her from having sex further, also teach her the importance of practicing safe sex so incase anything sups, she won't end up getting pregnant

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Karleb(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wetin you dey fear dey fear you sometimes. grin

You be man! You even tell am to run and he run? shocked

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Slimdan360:

Do you think all girls have sex because they lack one thing or the other
That girl is in her formative stage that's if she hasn't already passed it and she needs complete guidance and monitoring which u can't provide if you don't see her everyday
While dissuading her from having sex further, also teach her the importance of practicing safe sex so incase anything sups, she won't end up getting pregnant
Jesus Christ!!! Safe sex....Dear God!!!
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karleb:
Wetin you dey fear dey fear you sometimes. grin

You be man! You even tell am to run and he run? shocked
Iswearu God!
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
nicerod:
Nice one bro
Na unwanted pregnancy I dey avoid since nobody dey cater for my cousin sister only me
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Richy4:
I guess I remembered your previous thread..

My question now is..
<< Since she is 16yrs,
<< She is an orphan
<< Your uncles and aunts doesn't care much about her...
<< You are the only one that cares..
<<And You are not financially buoyant to give during emergencies...

If she needs soaps, sanitary pads, roll -on and other toiletries that girls of that age needs and you were not available to give it to her... What do you suggest for her to do?

Man what you said is true but since her 13years till her 16th I have cater for everything she want I even steal from my mama account self and she will ask me I will tell her stories my grandparents told me..lol...I have been trying my best sir...I am even planning to change her school since the school I wanted to put her is close to my aunt's shop. so that she can't stay alone at home..But before this I have talked with one of the teachers in her school for her to start learning hairdressing in her saloon shop after school. I just wan prove my uncles wrong am just a young hustler.
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Danielwhisky: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
I read your first thread..all I can say is that you did well since none of your dad siblings cares about your cousin sister..but does that mean that your aunt whom she's staying with doesn't provide anything for her?

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Danielwhisky: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Can't you take her where you are going?
Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Danielwhisky:
I read your first thread..all I can say is that you did well since none of your dad siblings cares about your cousin sister..but does that mean that your aunt whom she's staying with doesn't provide anything for her?
My aunt own self worst...she has a shop and doing quite well but she's stingy..she got no kids and her husband sent her packing..she abuses and call my lil sis names anytime she request for money from her

1 Like

Re: New Update: My Cousin Sister 2 by Huracan(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Danielwhisky:
Can't you take her where you are going?
Not yet as am not financially stable. Am still a student..I do crypto currency and FX but crypto showed me shege last year. Almost 4m wiped out from my account

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're A Man, Would You Consider Living In Your In-laws House? / How Good And Affordable are Toujours Diapers / A 5 Year Old Innocent Question To His MUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.