Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State (27058 Views)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Bvlgari: 3:16am On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8Wz3MFAvk

Lady shares her story after she was kidnapped by one chance in Rivers state shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnigUc-Jdb2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by PoliteActivist: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Whata story!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Bvlgari: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Whata story!

Am telling u bro
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Starboytwo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abeg make dem summarize am for us wey no get data

24 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by allen113: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
I have been hearing a lot of negative story about this Etche is so sad, funny enough they have ospac and sars at almost every road on that etche road yet I wonder why all this things keep happening.

lomprico:

That's because it's the ospac and sars that are behind it.

Hmmm lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by DAYPEN: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Imagine.

God will keep you reading this safe from kidnap.

But do you bit...vote wisely, and don't celebrate ill-gotten wealth.

Also, just plan your journey well so you won't have to be impatient even if you were the first to get to the park (the first in an 18-seater bus!) And just spare that extra money (pay for vehicles with accountability). After all, you'd still spend the money saved entering cheaper 'along' vehicles on frivolities. Even if not...life no get duplicate.

One more thing....just dey pray.

Finally, and once again, (Get Your PVC, and) VOTE WITH WISDOM next month.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Considering the high rate of gruesome killings all over Nigeria, Lagos (relatively) is a safe haven. Now, SENTIMENTS will not allow a grossly biased group of peaple own up to that fact (una know una selves). I'm open for your weak shots. LAGOS IS WORKING joh!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Elock1: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
An unbelievable story shocked
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Eagle360(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
NIGERIA is not secure again no thanks to Buhari Administration.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
cry
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Ance4Liverpool: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
They raped her but she won't tell us

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by ogub(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thank God you're alive.
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by DonBenny77(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by TONYE001(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:

I see you were there? Like, you were a perpetrator or a witness?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by VawulenceProMax: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is done by a nairalander. His moniker is umbrateeth04

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by BigYash: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which government? cheesy Sometimes I dey feel say government dey do partnership with these kidnappers sef.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Curious345: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigeria has no police force
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Curious345: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
This nation is gone
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Kharol1234: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rivers na no go area Den of cultist...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Lolachef(f): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalanders come and see of them ooooo!!
Ance4Liverpool:
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Coldie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Etche is a hardcore kidnapping area, if u apply for any job and they tell u the venue is Etche, don’t go, even wedding and they tell u venue Etche don’t go, even anything that takes u towards that direction don’t go.

They have police there but instead of them to be proactive they are instead busy focusing on how to extort the locals, which makes things worst

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by yemmight(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Starboytwo:

Lazy human being.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Golan007: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Considering the high rate of gruesome killings all over Nigeria, Lagos (relatively) is a safe haven. Now SENTIMENTS will not allow a grossly biased group of peaple own up to that fact (una know una selves). I'm open for your weak shots. LAGOS IS WORKING joh!

Lagos is the safest state in Nigeria.

Quote me anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by lomprico(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
allen113:
I have been hearing a lot of negative story about this Etche is so sad, funny enough they have ospac and sars at almost every road on that etche road yet I wonder why all this things keep happening.

That's because it's the ospac and sars that are behind it.
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Teeroyzimma: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Golan007:

Quote me anywhere.
safest my ass, Lagos is one of the most dangerous states in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by faithfull18(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
Buy data to get the full gist.
Re: Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Golan007:

Quote me anywhere.
YES...DASSRITE. Lagos metropolis is an evidence and brainwork model city by a far more advanced and credible intelectuals. Insults, memes and graphic arts wasn't what made Lagos. Even the ruling party couldn't stop Lagos ('Gidi'- mega city)....Abuja gon sef gon! (won beh!)

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing / Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer / NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.