Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) (32578 Views)

Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin Stealing person papa..Thank God he didn't mention PA Gringory,shishi,he nor go get

You are a poor man..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
nedekid:

If the alleged father eg dies without a will, it is the you will know he can cause complications for the legitimate wife and kids.

There is a judicial pronouncement on this, there is nothing like illegitimate child when sharing properties of late father, when a will is not provided.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

There is a judicial pronouncement on this, there is nothing like illegitimate child when sharing properties of late father, when a will is not provided.
Exactly. I have seen this play out.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by ak22(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tonyavaro:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

how much ?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by victorjoe(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
This is becoming too embarrassing for us ooo.

Mr babajide over to you…

On a second thought… why did she wait till the man became a governor before coming out hard? Why didn’t she call him out all this while? Or she don’t know his identity then?

According to the initial story, they only got to know about his excellency's whereabout after he became a governor.

They had tried several time to reach out but they could not meet him do they decided to go public
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by owunabastard: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
That boy actually resemble the governor, but they should wait for his second time to get something from him
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by deebrownneymar: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjzdlHSLMg

Governor Sanwo-Olu is my father - says man as his mother tells her side of the story shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnijVnMJAQh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7529910/woman-appears-delta-court-begs

He resembles Sanwo-Olu die
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by densiks: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is this a yorubawood movie script or what?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
The woman should approach the court to compel SanwoOlu to submit himself for DNA test. Simple.
Human rights organizations should help her in filing her suit.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by correctguy101(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
They should go and do DNA. If Gov Sanwo is not the father the man should be jailed. Lol

Lol.

But even with DNA test done, and the results come out positive, the man has right to reject the boy especially for trying to embarrass him in this critical period.

You can't force him to acknowledge someone he officially disowns, if there's a law that he must accept the old boy, please enlighten this ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by correctguy101(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gospel2Day:
The woman should approach the court to compel SanwoOlu to submit himself for DNA test. Simple.
Human rights organizations should help her in filing her suit.

The thing wey Dem dey find, Dem go get
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
beardedboy:
Child of the night tongue
Ajeboh! wrong answer.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Ihordspy grin
definately not an english word.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
na you dey yarn rubbish, like baboon. Sanwo olu never denied the accusation, why smelly mouth like yours?
post=120145081:

Na you be the referee for the match abi?!

Una go just open mouth waaahhhmmmm vomit rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
correctguy101:

The thing wey Dem dey find, Dem go get

If SanwoOlu is a man of integrity he should have secretly met with the woman and her son and demand paternity DNA test.
If DNA test is positive, SanwoOlu will be in trouble with the law.
The woman in question can demand huge financial compensation for the 'damages' that getting her pregnant have caused her.
She will also demand all the money she spent raising the guy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Manager88: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gov sawoolu should do d needful DNA
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
definately not an english word.
Suit yourself.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by correctguy101(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gospel2Day:

If SanwoOlu is a man of integrity he should have secretly met with the woman and her son and demand paternity DNA test.
If DNA test is positive, SanwoOlu will be in trouble with the law.
The woman in question can demand huge financial compensation for the 'damages' that getting her pregnant have caused her.
She will also demand all the money she spent raising the guy

Oh I see
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Hollyharjii: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
They should go and do DNA. If Gov Sanwo is not the father the man should be jailed. Lol

how sure are you that they'll not influence the result?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Menclothing: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter obi and Tinubu is my father lol
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
correctguy101:

Lol.

But even with DNA test done, and the results come out positive, the man has right to reject the boy especially for trying to embarrass him in this critical period.

You can't force him to acknowledge someone he officially disowns, if there's a law that he must accept the old boy, please enlighten this ancestor.
Your right.
Never heard of any law like that especially for a grownup.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Father4all:
brother, the court could compel the Governor to do DNA so that the young man can have identity

Maybe after his governorship tenure. And afterwards, he might still not get anything from him. He is a full adult now. The worst the woman can do is sue for backlog child support she incurred till the boy turned 18yrs.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by ChronicGp(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sanwo Olu
Wife this night

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Father4all: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
sisisioge:

Maybe after his governorship tenure. And afterwards, he might still not get anything from him. He is a full adult now. The worst the woman can do is sue for backlog child support she incurred till the boy turned 18yrs.
you are 100% wrong. Read the story of Pele and his daughter. The daughter was born out of wedlock and her mother was a cleaner. google it and get back to me. You will how court forced Pele to do DNA, how the court permit the young lady (then) to used Pele's name after the DNA revealed Pele was her Daddy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Father4all:
you are 100% wrong. Read the story of Pele and his daughter. The daughter was born out of wedlock and her mother was a cleaner. google it and get back to me. You will how court forced Pele to do DNA, how the court permit the young lady (then) to used Pele's name after the DNA revealed Pele was her Daddy

I didn't say court cant compel, but not while he is still a governor. He has immunity, remember. If after his tenure the court allows the DNA test and it comes out in favour of the man, he can ofcourse be given access to his name but the court can not compel Sanwo Olu to give the guy anything. He is an adult. Howeve, his mother can sue for past child support. I hope I made it clearer now.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Father4all: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
sisisioge:

I didn't say court cant compel, but not while he is still a governor. He has immunity, remember. If after his tenure the court allows the DNA test and it comes out in favour of the man, he can ofcourse be given access to his name but the court can not compel Sanwo Olu to give the guy anything. He is an adult. Howeve, his mother can sue for past child support. I hope I made it clearer now.
The young man has said he didn't want anything from Governor Sanwo Olu. He just want IDENTITY
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Father4all:
The young man has said he didn't want anything from Governor Sanwo Olu. He just want IDENTITY

Amen to that, I read he wants to be acknowledged so he can have access to everything due to him. Pathetic. 27yrs old struggling school dropout with 3 kids. I believe you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by olawalepopoola: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
What is omo ale in english?
No child is omo ale. Every child is legitimate only relationship between father and mother can be illegitimate
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Sunnyja: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120145081:

Na you be the referee for the match abi?!

Una go just open mouth waaahhhmmmm vomit rubbish
Why is brandishing immunity over a simple matter?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by HenryWilliams(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Father4all:

We both know that's NOT true.
They want the identity, the prestige and the Money.
All this is for the money.
What's a grown ass man doing looking for for a father you never had growing up..
Now your mom tells you one cock and bull story and you're frothing at the mouth shouting to the hills Sanwo-Olu is your dad..
If and when the DNA test is done and proves negative.. I hope they won't change their storyline and idiots here won't make excuses for them when the law lands heavily on them.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
olawalepopoola:

No child is omo ale. Every child is legitimate only relationship between father and mother can be illegitimate
did I say something wrong bro? 'omo ale' is a yoruba word.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.