Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team (12782 Views)

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari’s Comment On IG’s Weight, Says It’s A Joke On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:
See this IPOB apologist just like obi challenging a former Vice president whose duty and portfolio is to be the head of the Economic management team...from time immemorial even the dumbest dunce of the zombedient movement knows this much less one who was a former minister under the same cabinet.

By the way is this not the IGBO woman who championed Bring Back Our Girls under GEJ that was used to bring in buhari into power? the ugliest woman in igbo land?

I am not surprised at the height of desperation from zombies especially the Igbos to taste presidency but I have a word for you from the heavens, it will NEVER BE, when a sane Igboman is presented without being pretentious or hypocritical,or under the guise of any terrorist movement(IPOB and UGM) then we shall consider him but for now you can setle for SP.

team Atiku but if he doesnt win I can settle for Tinubu.

Come rain or sunlight one of them MUST be our president elect next month.
There's something paining you so much... I can see it from this your comment.
All I can say is: may it continue to pain you well well well.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by infohenry(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

You have been calling Atiku and Tinubu all sorts of names yes?

Kindly address your father same way you address them.
You have shown that you lack honour, I just spill all those nonsense over there, only to turn to absorb yourself of any blame.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by FireUpNow(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Bursted
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by uuzba(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

I am an igbo man, but God bless you for speaking the truth. But unfortunately my people are politically cursed and brainless politically.
You are an igbo man.
Who asked you your tribe just now?
It's only you that has tribe ba?
What about me?
What about all the other millions browsing this site?
If all of us start telling you our tribe, you will have headache for the rest of your life.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by ifihearam: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

There's something paining you so much... I can see it from this your comment.
All I can say is: may it continue to pain you well well well.

Your moniker says it all..I cant stoop to trade words with you..I know you are an Igbo, its in your blood to always snitch
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by djseanjohn77: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2023
infohenry:
This is not a good time for Atiku campaign, madam that is what they are doing taking glory from other people's work, the other man built Lagos with water and clay.

You didn't mention Investor Obi with all his pathological lies grin grin grin grin They are all liars
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Bridget95(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Like The renowned OBI HIM TU LIE,this Dubai landlord is a Thief, liar too. sad
no one lie morethan your FADAA !

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by engrpheleeks(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2023
stano2:
PDAPC

Light person no see, Fuel wahala, bad roads everywhere, rate of insecurity over the roof, medical practitioners all leaving, Education in coma.

What exactly was all the loans used for, which promise did this present government fulfill.

As you vote for a competent president, do not forget to vote for a competent governor.
You forgot to add 'food, person no see chop'
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by WHITELIGHTER: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:
See this IPOB apologist just like obi challenging a former Vice president whose duty and portfolio is to be the head of the Economic management team...from time immemorial even the dumbest dunce of the zombedient movement knows this much less one who was a former minister under the same cabinet.

By the way is this not the IGBO woman who championed Bring Back Our Girls under GEJ that was used to bring in buhari into power? the ugliest woman in igbo land?

I am not surprised at the height of desperation from zombies especially the Igbos to taste presidency but I have a word for you from the heavens, it will NEVER BE, when a sane Igboman is presented without being pretentious or hypocritical,or under the guise of any terrorist movement(IPOB and UGM) then we shall consider him but for now you can setle for SP.

Bigot spotted.
Foooolish fooool..
What has Igbo got to do with her debunking the lie fuelled by Atiku

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Weedhustler: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Shetemi12:
Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria

We don see u God...the hour has come for the people to take back their country.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

Must u always bring tribe and ethnicity into all ur comments here on nairaland.....atleast say something reasonable and forget the igbo people....abi dem use igbo swear for you?
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by ipobarecriminals: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
Bridget95:
no one lie morethan your FADAA !
Nice to see u use ur father balls play ludo even display his picture here
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Rapuru14: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Shetemi12:
Peter Obi will never be the president of Nigeria
And how long did it take Agbado team to get this one edited picture?

President Obi, start getting used to it.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Curious345: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku is not the leader Nigeria needs currently
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by tiswell(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

lower ya voice,urchin,you are nobody!
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by tiswell(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

I am an igbo man, but God bless you for speaking the truth. But unfortunately my people are politically cursed and brainless politically.
adewale,
can you cowardly crawl back to your cave in ogbomosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Marley15: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

if u had written these stuff without no preferred candidate I would have rolled a carpet for u buh for u to even say TeamAtiku shows u dumb as Bleep
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Feggie3: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

Your Tinubu and Atiku said they will dialogue with IPOB. What do you have to say?
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by ruthdean: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2023
I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a wonderful grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the subject. Think about adjusting your own believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt. asotrasoft
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Oby should back it up by telling us who headed the team. I believe Atiku on this one
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

slavish speesh.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by PassingShot(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2023
fastseo:
Obasanjo's government is one of the best in history of Nigeria. He got the best team on board without any ethnicity in mind.

Naira performed well and he successfully cleared our foreign debt of 36 billion dollars where he paid 18 billon and rest was forgiven

Facts : Obj meet $3.7 billion reserve and with oil selling for $9 per barrel and a foreign debt of 36 billion including a servicing fee of 3 billion per year '

God bless OBJ

Sadly we are back into bigger debt Today, even oil selling for 80 to 90 dollars but they have successfully borrowed us into slavery of about 40 billion external debt and about same about internally.

Chai
Stop the crap. You must bee too young or too naïve or too unintelligent to say all this crap.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Levels1(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

Like seriously I don't expect a right thinking human being to think of voting for Obi honestly speaking.

Obi that was unable to govern Anambra state.

Obi that is a dubious Man with dubious xter.

I pity people campaigning for him base in sentiment and tribe
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by olisaEze(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Of course we knew it was a big fat lie! grin
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by theamazonguru(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2023
ijaw1stson:
Why did this woman stop demonstrating about #BBOG?

It became obvious that it was a dead end and yielded no results.
It was only wise they stopped.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Ofunaofu: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Like The renowned OBI HIM TU LIE,this Dubai landlord is a Thief, liar too. sad

You are nothing but a tribally condemned urchin

Was the name Obi mentioned anywhere in the tweet
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by rhymesnoni(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Heading of the Economic team is the constitutional duty of a vice President, I dont know what this lowcut woman is talking about...

I f heHE Atiku Abubakar wasn't the head of Economic team, who then did all the Privatizations that took place during the Obasanjo regime?
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by drlateef: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Atiku has only one talent... And that is privatisation talent!

And he is a miserable failure even in that. He sold our assets for peanuts and those structures are completely dead now. He threw many people into unemployment market. Mad decision.
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by DanAugust2021: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
fastseo:
Obasanjo's government is one of the best in history of Nigeria. He got the best team on board without any ethnicity in mind.

Naira performed well and he successfully cleared our foreign debt of 36 billion dollars where he paid 18 billon and rest was forgiven

Facts : Obj meet $3.7 billion reserve and with oil selling for $9 per barrel and a foreign debt of 36 billion including a servicing fee of 3 billion per year '

God bless OBJ

Sadly we are back into bigger debt Today, even oil selling for 80 to 90 dollars but they have successfully borrowed us into slavery of about 40 billion external debt and about same about internally.

Chai
Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by megamank(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2023
ifihearam:

See how u vomit so much hatred... This is not good for your political health...

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Slams Atiku For Claiming He Obasanjo's Economic Management Team by Solocoin: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2023
I am waiting for Reno to reply her ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Mix Your Good Works With Falsehood, Udensi Tells Gov. Otti (Video) / Picture Nigeria - Then, In 1963 - Now, In 2010 / Boko Haram - 14 Arrested, 7 Dead In Raid Aided By The Public In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.