Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

London Explosions - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / London Explosions (2650 Views)

Graphic Images From Last Eveening's Twin Explosions Opposite Unijos Med Sch / Gun Shots And Explosions At Fce Kano / EASTER DAY Bombing:explosions Reported In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Explosions by Vieira(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2005
the one wey Gotham get pass terrorists o!
Re: London Explosions by jogego(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2005
Got this from a forum I also participate in. For the benefit of Londoners.

Following the disaster in London . . .

East Anglian Ambulance Service have launched a national "In case of Emergency ( ICE ) " campaign with the support of Falklands war hero Simon Weston.

The idea is that you store the word " I C E " in your mobile phone address book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want to be contacted "In Case of Emergency".

In an emergency situation ambulance and hospital staff will then be able to quickly find out who your next of kin are and be able to contact them. It's so simple that everyone can do it. Please do.

Please will you also email this to everybody in your address book, it won't take too many 'forwards' before everybody will know about this. It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

For more than one contact name ICE1, ICE2, ICE3 etc.
Re: London Explosions by sade(f): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2005
Jogego,I think this is really nice of you.Thanks alot.Infact I'm doing it now cos I'm now so scared to go out especially to the city...I hope the rest of Nairalanders will gain from this.
Re: London Explosions by pkrix(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2005
Explosion in Spain.

I can see that white people know nothing but explosion. But this terrorist. What do they satnd to gain?
Re: London Explosions by Angelgal(f): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2005
Hmm... another attempt has been made to bomb London this afternoon 2 weeks to date of the last actual explosions....tube stations have been shut down....

Na waa ooo London is beginning to look like a risky place to visit...
Re: London Explosions by Vieira(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2005
AngelGal, no fear them jare.

This one na shakara, na only detonators no bomb.

But I dey yankee right now anyway, so it no reach me.
Re: London Explosions by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2005

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music Site Getting A Lot Of Buzz. Faajihouse.com / Hpy Birthday To Davido's Cousin B_REDHKN / Shoprite During Sallah In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.