Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence (638 Views)

Tinubu Is Frustrated... Couldn't Understand... / See Why Tinubu Is Unhappy With Keyamo / Tinubu Is A Walking Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Naira20: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu's ambition shouldn't make us hate ibos.
There are other Yoruba candidates who are not making this election tribal even though they sense Peter Obi is a strong Contender.
They just go out and tell people what they have to offer Nigerians.

Tinubu is the one heating up the polity
He should leave people to make their choice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Ogbefi why are you ashamed of your tribe? Stop hiding coward.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by richeeyo(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2023
You obviously an igbo pig
Try harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by dat9jaguy(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
There are other Yoruba candidates who are not making this election tribal even though they sense Peter Obi is a strong Contender.

Actually you obidense are throwing up the ethnic card but when others decide to also play the tribalism card you guys start playing the victim card.
As Nigerians, if you say you mad you go know say over 100 million people mad pass you. Enjoy what you guys started.
Imagine Kanayo. O. Kanayo saying igbos nation wide should all vote Peter Obi for 25% national spread. Is that not tribalism.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Tinubuagbado: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:

Trust me, that tribal fire will consume Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Naira20: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Though, I seldom comment on what doesn't need reply but let me oblige you.
The opposition started tagging Peter Obi an IBO project, IPOB candidate, IBO this IBO that.
Despite PO saying from the get go : Do not vote for me because I am IBO....
Tinubu, on the other hand started his campaign with Yoruba lokan before he revealed that it was about him.

Atiku too asked North to vote North.

Kanayo only jolted BATstards and A'looters to reality.

It's reverse psychology.

OBIdients are very intelligent group of creative Nigerians, don't underrate them.

Leave mata for Matthias... All PO supporters know PO is not tribalistic.

Na OBIdients get media now

dat9jaguy:

Actually you obidense are throwing up the ethnic card but when others decide to also play the tribalism card you guys start playing the victim card.
As Nigerians, if you say you mad you go know say over 100 million people mad pass you. Enjoy what you guys started.
Imagine Kanayo. O. Kanayo saying igbos nation wide should all vote Peter Obi for 25% national spread. Is that not tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by dat9jaguy(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
Though, I seldom comment on what doesn't need reply but let me oblige you.
The opposition started tagging Peter Obi an IBO project, IPOB candidate, IBO this IBO that.
Despite PO saying from the get go : Do not vote for me because I am IBO....
Tinubu, on the other hand started his campaign with Yoruba lokan before he revealed that it was about him.

Atiku too asked North to vote North.

Kanayo only jolted BATstards and A'looters to reality.

It's reverse psychology.

OBIdients are very intelligent group of creative Nigerians, don't underrate them.

I was not expecting any reply. I have said my piece, it is left for you to take it or leave it. It is fruitless arguing with someone who feels he is all knowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Naira20: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Thank you for saying your piece
However, it's sometimes wiser to keep quiet than sound stupid.
dat9jaguy:

I was not expecting any reply. I have said my piece, it is left for you to take it or leave it. It is fruitless arguing with someone who feels he is all knowing.
Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by dat9jaguy(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
Thank you for saying your piece
However, it's sometimes wiser to keep quiet than sound stupid.

A wise man might be considered stupid by the uninformed but that does not diminish or define him. In other words, na you get your mouth, use am as you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Naira20: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Guy, you've made your point na.
Just reminding you that your opinion is best kept to you because it doesn't hold water in this case.
Tinubu is the one using blackmail.Any Yoruba person who doesn't support him is an om'ale.
dat9jaguy:

A wise man might be considered stupid by the uninformed but that does not diminish or define him. In other words, na you get your mouth, use am as you like.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by dat9jaguy(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
Guy, you've made your point na.
Just reminding you that your opinion is best kept to you because it doesn't hold water in this case.
Tinubu is the one using blackmail.Any Yoruba person who doesn't support him is an om'ale.

I have made my point but you are still trying to 'remind me'. No remind me o, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Naira20: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Kikikiki... Reminding you of what you seem to forget.
Not your point.
dat9jaguy:

I have made my point but you are still trying to 'remind me'. No remind me o, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by dat9jaguy(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Reminding of what you seem to forget.
Not your point.

I thought you said obidense were intelligent An intelligent person makes his point and moves on not trying to drag matter like a market woman or you are just using me to make your topic longer so as to trend. No wahala I can help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Vyzz: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
cool

Let's be fair to all men.

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Britishpea: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Are you not unfortunate like this??

I’m still looking for a video where tinubu said people should not vote for people of other regions!

Oloriburuku people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by sammirano: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Another ipig on the loose. You people will see shege banza grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:

The zombidients are the ones who keep crying about ethnicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Stoking The Fire of Tribal Violence by ItsTutsi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chinedu, be proud of ur cursed tribe!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What A Time To Be Alive / Lasu Law Student, Aminah Yusuf Graduates With Perfect CGPA 5.0, Breaking 40 Year / Fast, Convenient And Affordable Study In Russia - 2008/09 Academic Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.