Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials (19693 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by politicoNG: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2023
I scored zero in APC primary with true identity, original credentials, Tunde Bakare mocks Tinubu’s men

The Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Tuesday, tackled critics who opposed his state-of-the-nation address on Sunday, saying he scored zero in the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC primary with true identity, original credentials.

He said, “Can someone tell these people that scoring zero in a primary election with one’s true identity and integrity intact as well having original credentials from well-known schools:

“Primary, Secondary, colleges and University within and outside of this nation is a veritable badge of honor, absolutely legit and unquestionable? Please tell them that in the words of Michel De Montaigne.”

Bakare had advised Nigerians to shun those promoting ‘emilokan’, a term associated with Tinubu and which means “my turn” in Yoruba.

He added that no good politician seeking the votes of the people would evade public debates and also task his team members with the task of answering questions specifically directed at him.

But in a swift reaction, the Presidential Campaign Council PCC of the All Progressives Congress, APC, had described Bakare as a political paperweight whose utterances should not be given serious thought.

“Bakare got zero votes at the convention”, said Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Director, Special Media Projects/New Media at the PCC.

Also reacting, the Special Adviser, Media, Communications and Public Affairs at the PCC, Mr Dele Alake said the cleric is a political neophyte.

Responding to critics, Bakare said, “Why are they then giving any thought to what I said? May be their alleged “paper weight” is too heavy for them to carry.

“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.” One of the Special Advisers that I thought had some semblance of nobility had to utter outright lies and falsehoods to satisfy his paymaster. He said that I did a video asking members of our church to vote for their candidate and then turn around to ask them not to vote for him.

“Unfortunately, there is no such video containing such falsehood. The abridged video these people are sending around is from a message preached here (Citadel Global Community Church) in 2020 with the title: “An idle man’s brain is the devil’s workshop.” I made it clear in the video that I did not endorse their candidate’s lifestyle, business or type of politics.

“In the said video, I never asked our members to vote or not vote for their candidate or any other candidate. By the way, our members are not zombies. They, by the grace of God, have their own minds and will decide who to vote for on Election Day. As for those whose stock in trade is lying against others and fabricating stories that are not true about them, our strong consolation is that their DNA and the final destination are spelt out in the Bible. See Psalm 58:3-8. “The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies…”

“Rest assured, I will take the vicious attacks of these political merchants in my stride, because I know that according to Voltaire: “Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-scored-zero-in-apc-primary-with-true-identity-original-credentials-tunde-bakare-shames-tinubus-men/amp/

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Jostoman: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Once you speak the truth to him he will start sponsoring his attacking machinery against you on social media

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Ofunaofu: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2023
“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason.”

The above quote aptly describes Festus Keyamo, Fani kayode, Dele Aleke and all condemned urchins like LegendHero, Seunmsg, Ihordspy, Zulum500 etc

268 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Naira20: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Kikikiki... This is wuked

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Sannisege: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2023
I don’t even know whether it’s God that called Bakare or na Bakare called God. He has lied so many times that God told him he will be president. Bakare is a psycho who is heavily indebted to Nigerian banks. How can a sane person take out bank loans to build a church. Baker should Fvck off.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
God called you to contest election but he didn't send his angels to vote for u...na juju u still dey use for your members.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by diadem10: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu antecedent speaks for him and his certificate is original too which have been confirmed severally by Chicago, that's for the brainless losers out there. Daley college was Tinubu's secondary school equivalent which he used in gaining admission into a university. Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university.

His origin is known too. He's Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Any losers that keep crying and making false claim should provide the origin to back it up na. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. Always note that in your brain. Anyone with a brain knows that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by olisaEze(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2023
They say OBIdients are wild and vociferous. But the APC presidential campaign team is worse! OBIdients are as loud as any victim of scam would be, but they only speak the truth. These guys on the other hand are just shameless scammers who are yet to realize that their job don cast! grin

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Aufbauh(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Why are the opposition crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Jack95: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
b
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Bakare a fail politician like others February 25 is around the corner we youths are all voting wisely. No to old people

4 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Rapuru14: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
They have failed at all fronts their new strategy is to tag Obi Igbo Agenda grin grin grin grin

Agenda for an Obi that as a governor couldn't give contract to his biological brother

Urchins dey play

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Rapuru14: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Bnm
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Authoreety: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Another super Obidient in the making
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Yankiss(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2023
Wow. Uppercut. So some people got all with fake identity and false claims. grin grin

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
choi......

I'm Just happy Urchins are called Jagaban soldiers sent to die on the field,while the children of the elites are called young statemen...

Mumus must have sense by force

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Frosheer(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Tunde thought being a Man of God will make people vote for him.. false hope.. in this life use what you have to get what you want.. Tinubu taught him a hard lesson indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by mariovito(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Its no use weeping over spilt milk.

All hands are needed on deck to build a new Nigeria we can bequeath to our offsprings.

The rest of the world are are moving ahead and we must not be left behind. We can't be having mafia style government and politics in this new era.

If we miss this opportunity, we may never recover from it.

Go get your PVC.

Guard it jealously.

On D-Day, file out to your Polling Unit.

And cast your votes for the young and dynamic duo of Obi/Datti.

God bless you!
God bless Nigeria.
Peace be upon us.

14 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by seanwilliam(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Lol
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by marlow1962(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Anytin to mock the drug lord is welcome .

Drugs don finish urchins, no wonder dem no dy tink like human being.
Bunch of poverty stacked backwardness illiterates.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by diadem10: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Speaking of antecedents, apart from the fact that Tinubu is a first class BSC graduate of business administration of Chicago university, Tinubu's antecedents also speak for him. Tinubu made Lagos economy to become the 4th largest in Africa and we're yet to add Tinubu's Lekki trade zone to it. That's the Tinubu we champion..

No one asked others not to have antecedent. Take Peter Obi who failed as an Anambra governor for example. Peter Obi should go and make his Anambra great first. Point is Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune. Anyone with a brain knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Srredkita(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Wow . The real men..
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by wwwihy: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
After spending #100 million tithes and offerings money of the impoverished members

2 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by dustmalik: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Bakare is just a pained loser

3 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Evergreen12345(f): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
I know everything normal is abnormal in APC CAMP

7 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by ZombieBurster: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Zombies would come and rain abuses on him now

Funny how they attack thier fellow kinsmen who refuses to side their *E mi lo corn

But they don't extend such gestures to Notherners who does same

After elections they would realize how they made a big fool of themselves just to please northerners who wouldn't vote their sick BAt anyways cheesy

Every Sane Nigerian is rejecting their rotten Corn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason.”

The above quote aptly describes Festus Keyamo, Fani kayode, Dele Aleke and all condemned urchins like LegendHero, Seunmsg, Ihordspy, Zulum500 etc

And all urchins

2 Likes

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Ride on pastor but stop DATTI'ing
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Fiscus105(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2023
I imagine what congregations sheep of this shepherd man will be going through in his hands.

I think his members are attending political gathering rather than going church.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Ganduje Plotted To Hand Rivers APC To Wike, Embarrass Amaechi – Eze / Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP / FCTA Bans Open Grazing In Abuja, Establishes RUGA In Three Area Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.