Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials (19704 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by otipoju(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=diadem10 post=120144654]Tinubu antecedent speaks for him and his certificate is original too which have been confirmed severally by Chicago, that's for the brainless losers out there. Daley college was Tinubu's secondary school equivalent which he used in gaining admission into a university. Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university.

His origin is known too. He's Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Any losers that keep crying and making false claim should provide the origin to back it up na. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. Always note that in your brain. Anyone with a brain knows tgovernance.

Anyone with a brain knows that two year degree colleges do not award high school certificates. Secondary schools do not award degrees.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Lanretoye(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Danking1:
keep quiet my friend nothing u Sabi na to open your smelling mouth dey cap rubbish
typical igbo idiot...that's how you tell your elders in your house to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by charlypoker(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2023
diadem10:
Tinubu antecedent speaks for him and his certificate is original too which have been confirmed severally by Chicago, that's for the brainless losers out there. Daley college was Tinubu's secondary school equivalent which he used in gaining admission into a university. Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university.

His origin is known too. He's Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Any losers that keep crying and making false claim should provide the origin to back it up na. Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. Always note that in your brain. Anyone with a brain knows that.

who do you this one? see all your blabbing. so you mean you went to school to be defending nonsense with your correct brain?
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by MasterKernel: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:
I don’t even know whether it’s God that called Bakare or na Bakare called God. He has lied so many times that God told him he will be president. Bakare is a psycho who is heavily indebted to Nigerian banks. How can a sane person take out bank loans to build a church. Baker should Fvck off.

You're very unlettered, I guess one of the fans of the drug Baron.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by MasterKernel: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
diadem10:
Tinubu antecedent speaks for him and his certificate is original too which have been confirmed severally by Chicago, that's for the brainless losers out there. Daley college was Tinubu's secondary school equivalent which he used in gaining admission into a university. Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university.

Tinubu isn't responsible for anyone's misfortune in his State. Always note that in your brain. Anyone with a brain knows that.

Even when he was asked about his age in Chatham House, he was passed a written paper, and he had to literally read-through it, the age date doesn't match the one on his International Passport which was post by Keyamo.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by GoodIsGod: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:
I don’t even know whether it’s God that called Bakare or na Bakare called God. He has lied so many times that God told him he will be president. Bakare is a psycho who is heavily indebted to Nigerian banks. How can a sane person take out bank loans to build a church. Baker should Fvck off.

How can a sane person question someone who took a loan to do whatever he likes to do with it without defaulting his creditors.

Think well before typing next time. He took loan and paid back wether to build house, church or mosque is no one's problem.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by zomby(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
My issue with Bakare (aka the noise maker) is that he persistently speaks out of both sides of his mouth, which is a complete turn-off as a man of God.
At some point, Pastor Bakare promoted Tinubu, and viciously lambasted Jagaban's critics... he even called Tinubu one of his very good trusted friends. But then, in the outer world, the man has started to sing a different song to pull back from his positions. A typical example of a pastor that sounds like a confused politician.... Something tells me that Tinubu has not been paying his tithe on a regular.

There is nothing more ridiculous for any leader to consistently change his or her positions; this is the same man that contested as Buhari's presidential running mate. It may not be a bad idea for pastor Bakare to focus more on preaching the word of God, and allow Nigerians to elect their president. I do not believe that the man is in any position to advise Nigerians; his k-leg predictions and inexact messages have constantly missed road.

CHECK HIM OUT IN ACTION:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gz6UnpHhlA

1 Like

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by buhariguy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Light78:

You can phantom out the truth by his score.

He bribed no one and that was why he scored Zero

Didn't that make him a man of God?
so osinbayo also bribe almost 300 delegate, amechi bribe and lose, atiku bribe and your obi.diot bribe all the delegate to emerge unopposed.
Idiotic pigs can fo. Ol themselves
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Mrtaye: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:
Lolz one of the people Pastor Bakare is talking about
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Light78: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
buhariguy:
so osinbayo also bribe almost 300 delegate, amechi bribe and lose, atiku bribe and your obi.diot bribe all the delegate to emerge unopposed.
Idiotic pigs can fo. Ol themselves

A man starts to lose an argument once he starts using provoking words.

My comment requires wisdom. I gave a clue but you decided to say what your mind tells you without reasoning.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Mrtaye: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yemi Osinbajo had some votes. Does it mean he bribed to get them? Does it also mean he is not a man of God?

Bakare is changing tones now because he want something from Tinubu Camp . Once he get it, you will hear another tunes.
Lolz oshinbajo is vice president and so has more leverage mobilizing and contesting in the primaries than pastor Bakare
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Krublog(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fiscus105:
I imagine what congregations sheep of this shepherd man will be going through in his hands.

I think his members are attending political gathering rather than going church.

But in 2015 when he used it for Buhari he was a "fiery" man of God with his ears to God's heart right?

Well, I don't blame you. He brought this upon himself hobnobbing with the "wrong" crowd.

Taunt him all you want!!!
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Mrmb: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
politicoNG:
I scored zero in APC primary with true identity, original credentials, Tunde Bakare mocks Tinubu’s men

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-scored-zero-in-apc-primary-with-true-identity-original-credentials-tunde-bakare-shames-tinubus-men/amp/

If you had an identity at least you would have scored one, but scoring zero is truly heartbreaking and a bitter pill to swallow.... Sorry ooo, you don lule for the second time

1 Like

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by buhariguy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Light78:

A man starts to lose an argument once he starts using provoking words.

My comment requires wisdom. I gave a clue but you decided to say what your mind tells you without reasoning.
you said bakare lost because he did not bribe anybody,
Meaning others that score one bribe
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Mrtaye: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
diadem10:

No one cares about primary school classmates. I can't remember my primary school classmates except only one who was my competitor for the top no 1 spot. Of course I can recall some other faces and will point them if I see them but I don't know their names.
Lolz bloody liar
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by zomby(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:

I hear you brother; the difference between Nigerian pastors and Nigerian Politicians isn't much. It will be a pleasant idea if pastor Bakare can simply focus more on preaching the word of God and allow Nigerians to elect their president; Nigerians are tired of pastors that speak out of both sides of their mouths.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by deebrownneymar: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
politicoNG:
I scored zero in APC primary with true identity, original credentials, Tunde Bakare mocks Tinubu’s men

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/i-scored-zero-in-apc-primary-with-true-identity-original-credentials-tunde-bakare-shames-tinubus-men/amp/

Like I said, Tunde Bakare has abandoned his office of a pastor and become a politician. He should stop deceiving himself and stop playing childish politics
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by zomby(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
deebrownneymar:

Like I said, Tunde Bakare has abandoned his office of a pastor and become a politician. He should stop deceiving himself and stop playing childish politics

Nobody pass God; he may regret all these moves when the time is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Lukuluku69(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

Lolz oshinbajo is vice president and so has more leverage mobilizing and contesting in the primaries than pastor Bakare

Perhaps you did not follow the points!

The person I quoted said Bakare got zilch vote because he did not buy votes and voters hence Bakare is a man of God and I told him that the VP had some votes . So does it mean he bought votes hence he is not a man of God?
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Ray02: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:
Lol. Now you know he us owing banks, cos he spoke his mind?
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bakare, you should be ashamed of yourself. You scored zero against the person you claimed have no identity and no credentials. Didn't Jesus tell us that nobody wants to build a Tower without firstly carry out a feasibility studies on whether he has the resources to build it to completion so that he does not start what he cannot complete and people will now be making mockery of him for starting what he cannot complete. You are a shameless man.

You said God didn't select Obasanjo to rule in 1999. You said Obasanjo will not win the election. You said Obasanjo will not rule. You threw the entire nation into anxiety. You told us Abiola was your uncle. You said God sent you to Abiola that he will not rule and you delivered the message to Abiola. When Obasanjo won the election, before inauguration, you still stand on your prophecy that he will not rule. When Obasanjo started ruling, you turned yourself to one man opposition party for 8 years.

Bakare, in APC, your =N=100Million is gone. It is very painful to you.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Danking1: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
typical igbo idiot...that's how you tell your elders in your house to keep quiet.
bastard son of a no body
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Lanretoye(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Danking1:
bastard son of a no body
im not surprised you are a son of your father's brother
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by diadem10: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
charlypoker:

who do you this one? see all your blabbing. so you mean you went to school to be defending nonsense with your correct brain?

Oponu, I'm not the one defending Peter Obi for being a failure as ana Anambra governor
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by diadem10: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you talked about Daley College no one has come forward to say they were classmates at Daley College

Tinubu's Daley college school mates are outside of the country. I know you don't have a brain but don't make it obvious.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by diadem10: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Danking1:
he is responsible for the poverty that had eaten u an render u useless than to come on social media and defend him an continue to dwell in perpetual poverty

You're talking about your father who's responsible for your misforrrtune in your state. Anyone with a brain knows that.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by diadem10: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tradman:
Another garage boy speaking there . For ur information tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria and I urge his urchins machinery to accept the truth of the matter that a person of tinubu with unquestionable character in every sphere of his life. Bros., Nigerians cannot afford another president patient that is London based . If tinubu urchins hate development they should relocate to neighbouring countries and seek asylum because Peter obi is coming. Its unthinkable having tinubu as a political party as a flagbearer . Kenyamu and ffk should go and look for job instead promoting tinubu which is a shameful and embarrassing to humanity.

Your failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. Tell him to go and make his Anambra great first. Oponu
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by obyno82: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
diadem10:

Tinubu's Daley college school mates are outside of the country. I know you don't have a brain but don't make it obvious.

You don't have any iota of sense at all. Ode
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by charlypoker(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2023
diadem10:

Oponu, I'm not the one defending Peter Obi for being a failure as ana Anambra governor

Ozuo, you have no sense at all.
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Kaiser20: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Sannisege:
Naa you Sabi Amebo!
But we got the message from Bakare
Re: Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials by Tradman: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
diadem10:

Your failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. Tell him to go and make his Anambra great first. Oponu
ur grandfather is now among the skit maker boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft / Druggies And Psychos For President: Most Of Them Will Fail Drug Test - Kperogi / Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.