Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi (5461 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by freshkpomo(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Wait oh what did Peter obi give to Edo people? ( especially Edo south and central) just yesterday I posted about my schoolmate and his wife to be puting their marriage hopes on peter obi and i just went online and saw this. Even when i call my family who are hardcore politicians they all jamz to obi vibes and a woman in my family that never voted all her life had to fight to get her PVC and she just dey ginger like tomorrow nor dey!

My people what explanation can we really give to this because looking at obi he is Igbo and not edo, but one thing I have studied about my people from Edo is that they hate Injustice and always stand for the Truth that was why Oshiomole came to power after a strong PDP grip on the state, that was why obaseki defeated oshiomole and I hope same grace follow obi because from what I see it will be a Big party in my home town if that man wins.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by SLAP44: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Hardship

We all are suffering from hunger and insecurity prooted by APC and PDP across Nigeria.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Edo have this same mentality with Igbo. They hate oppression

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by galaxy2020(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Man wey sabi road...... He doesn't pretend.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Naira20: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Waiting for BATstards to come and tell us
How Tinubu allowed His Mother to be impregnated in Ajegunle in Lagos
How He went to school in Lagos
How he became a millionaire in Lagos

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by StrongandMighty: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2023
From what I've seen going on in recent times, there's no way for Obi to lose this election!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by kettykin: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2023
The anti colonisation and anti oppression, I give it to Edo people. An Edo man moved the motion for independence

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Edo people rejected Tribalism and instead focus on competence for the next president of Nigeria.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Me waiting on Urchins to come and insult Odion ighalo and tell him how he wouldn’t know how to play football if it wasn’t for “Tinubu’s lagos”

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by sweetonugbu: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter omowal obi is better.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by kingsways: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2023
freshkpomo:
Wait oh what did Peter obi give to Edo people? ( especially Edo south and central) just yesterday I posted about my schoolmate and his wife to be puting their marriage hopes on peter obi and i just went online and saw this. Even when i call my family who are hardcore politicians they all jamz to obi vibes and a woman in my family that never voted all her life had to fight to get her PVC and she just dey ginger like tomorrow nor dey!

My people what explanation can we really give to this because looking at obi he is Igbo and not edo, but one thing I have studied about my people from Edo is that they hate Injustice and always stand for the Truth that was why Oshiomole came to power after a strong PDP grip on the state, that was why obaseki defeated oshiomole and I hope same grace follow obi because from what I see it will be a Big party in my home town if that man wins.

It's obvious Edo people are God-fearing people; they produced the great late Arch-Bishop and they also produced the great Pastor Chris. They do not like the type of evil we have seen in Nigeria over the past eight years.

Peter Obi is a God-fearing leader from a God-fearing family, his brother is actually a Reverend Father, and he doesn't just go about stealing public funds

Can you see the connection now?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by MrEverest(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
freshkpomo:

The number of first time voters passionate about voting in the coming election will determine the winner. Most of them are rooting for Peter Obi and incidentally, they won't have bothered to vote if Peter Obi is not on the ballot.

God bless Peter Obi for giving Nigerians real hope!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by rippa(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
freshkpomo:

I'm proud to be an Edo man
We nor dey fumble

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Didijiji: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
EDO NO BE LAGOS COMES TO MIND

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by slivertongue: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi's candidature gives hope that NIGERIA can be great again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Igba123: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
freshkpomo:

the only thing Obi gives is hope. He no dey give shi shi. Wise people value the commitment of honest people over the stolen wealth of rogues and destiny destroyers.
Edo people are simply WISE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Now this is nice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bazoodo: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Thanksful:
Edo have this same mentality with Igbo. They hate oppression
Obi isn't winning anything
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
F**king baller,ighalo ni mi.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
This is huge

All the sane and successful Nigerians are rooting for Peter Obi

If you're poor and still rooting for Tinubu because he's your tribe man, you're a fool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Golan007: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Obhidiots are not insulting Ighalo now.

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Anyone that want the betterment of this Great Con3 knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate for this job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
StrongandMighty:
From what I've seen going on in recent times, there's no way for Obi to lose this election!

He has won self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Golan007:
Y will they insult him? Anyone that reason with his brain knows that PO is the ansa to the prayers of millions of Nigerians come 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Golan007: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Vickym1:

Y will they insult him? Anyone that reason with his brain knows that PO is the ansa to the prayers of millions of Nigerians come 2023

You must accept the will of the people which would be reflected in the outcome of the polls in a few weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2023
kingsways:

It's obvious Edo people are God-fearing people; they produced the great late Arch-Bishop and they also produced the great Pastor Chris. They do not like the type of evil we have seen in Nigeria over the past eight years.

Peter Obi is a God-fearing leader from a God-fearing family, his brother is actually a Reverend Father, and he doesn't just go about stealing public funds

Can you see the connection now?

Maybe obi should go do pastor too

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Malory: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Golan007:
Coming from a well known drunkard.

6 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Golan007:

You must accept the will of the people which would be reflected in the outcome of the polls in a few weeks time.
And the will of the masses out there is for Peter Obi to take over power from the corrupt thieves of PDAPC

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Mrkumareze(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Every sensible Nigerians prays not to continue with the old thieves . We all need a new Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodday90:
Me waiting on Urchins to come and insult Odion ighalo and tell him how he wouldn’t know how to play football if it wasn’t for “Tinubu’s lagos”
This is the funniest thing I have read on the internet in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Golan007: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Malory:
Coming from a well known drunkard.

Very well.
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Minjim: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodday90:

Tinubu supporter don't insult people for whomever they choose to support.

It's Obi supporters that do that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Writes Reps, Seeks Consideration On Student Loan / Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March / Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.