Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi (5486 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Minjim: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
All igbo celebrities are supporting Obi but Yorubas must not also support Tinubu

Hypocrisy jam you people there

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Curious345: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2023
There is God oooo..

Oh allah prepare the way for the prophet you sent
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by agulion: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

4 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by freshkpomo(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:

Tinubu supporter don't insult people for whomever they choose to support.

It's Obi supporters that do that.

search for Stephen Bature on Facebook, he is an Edo boy from Edo north and loyal to Oshiomole. That idiot even Insulted a married woman for just liking a comment where someone told him he does not behave like a uniben graduate because they all went to uniben together. The lady's husband friend shared it with us, how the guy went into her DM o. The husband na one Benin gangster and be don ready remove boys go drill the pig for Abj where him dey serve but the wife just quenched everything that the guy was a good guy in school, na politics change am.
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:

Tinubu supporter don't insult people for whomever they choose to support.

It's Obi supporters that do that.
You just did
Is “ob.idiot.s” not an insult,you urchins think you are sleek acting all “holy holy” when in 2015,you guys made a mock coffin of Jonathan and mocked the man and his wife
Obidients march you guys,we know your ways and those your 2015-2019 propaganda can’t work on sane minds

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Minjim:
All igbo celebrities are supporting Obi but Yorubas must not also support Tinubu

Hypocrisy jam you people there
so ighalo is now igbo?
Typical tinubu supporter

4 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by VendorGB: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi will be elected the president in this forthcoming election!
Like for Obi to win.
Share for Balablu to lose!
T-Mobile esim is available.

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Googledotcom: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
They said he does not have structure, but I voted for Atiku in 2019 and I am hereby taking my vote to obi next month.

2 Likes

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by growtogeda: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
even the ones against Peter Obi have once used him for their motivational speech before starting from reno to dipo. Just a pity that they suddenly fell off because of party loyalty and tribe.

please watch my interesting nigerian cartoon here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL39KSTNR10

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
StrongandMighty:
From what I've seen going on in recent times, there's no way for Obi to lose this election!
Ironically I was in Benin City Edo state yesterday, no significant sign of Peter Obi or the Labor Parry anywhere, pdp will win the state overwhelmingly, without a shadow of a doubt.
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by optionalY09: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi can not rule over me, you guys fit generate as many fake story as nna like. Everyone knows that’s a smoke screen. Too many unverified source of income
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
God bless Edo people for fighting against Tinubu's colony.
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
optionalY09:
Peter Obi can not rule over me, you guys fit generate as many fake story as nna like. Everyone knows that’s a smoke screen. Too many unverified source of income
you can relocate to Togo when he wins
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by optionalY09: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
you can relocate to Togo when he wins

Win what exactly, he can win the president of the East i give no fvck about that. Awon gbajue ati Kidnappers.

Have you wondered why most igbos have no verifiable source of income?

Let’s investigate Obis income, Yahoo converted lol
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Win what exactly, he can win the president of the East i give no fvck about that. Awon gbajue at Kidnappers.

Have you wondered why most igbos have no verifiable source of income?

Let’s investigate Obis income, Yahoo converted lol
skull miners and dirty pigs
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by optionalY09: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
skull miners and dirty pigs
How about baby factory is that still a booming business Emeka China. Awon Were
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
optionalY09:

How about baby factory is that still a booming business Emeka China. Awon Were
we will continue to dominate you people. We create wealth so that you can eat corn like your Bala blu blu
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by optionalY09: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
we will continue to dominate you people. We create wealth so that you can eat corn like your Bala blu blu

419, Drug and Kidnapping, see how widespread your invention have become. We will clean our region of people with 0 character. I remember how we use to live here in SW before you fvcking foreigners came in. It’s use to be an abomination to see Yoruba Asawo until people brought your miserable virus.

We will clean SW and most of you dirty trash will go with the rubbles
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
optionalY09:

419, Drug and Kidnapping, see how widespread your invention have become. We will clean our region of people with 0 character. I remember how we use to live here in SW before you fvcking foreigners came in. It’s use to be an abomination to see Yoruba Asawo until people brought your miserable virus.

We will clean SW and most of you dirty trash will go with the rubbles
As I dey so I be landlord for Lagos oya call police. If time is not taking I will buy your ancestral home and send you to your village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by optionalY09: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
As I dey so I be landlord for Lagos oya call police. If time is not taking I will buy your ancestral home and send you to your village.

You should be proud of the Yeast for once’s
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You should be proud of the Yeast for once’s
visit the east and see enough storey buildings. We are hustlers and that is why we go any where to make money and come back during the festive periods to enjoy our mansions in the east. Bring port closer to the east and watch us leave your slum Lagos in droves

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by peter0071(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
one munite man don talk ooo... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kiddogarcia:
F**king baller,ighalo ni mi.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by optionalY09: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
visit the east and see enough storey buildings. We are hustlers and that is why we go any where to make money and come back during the festive periods to enjoy our mansions in the east. Bring port closer to the east and watch us leave your slum Lagos in droves

Empty property that your sorry ass can’t live in. Which genuine business person invest in something that doesn’t general income. Steal money from wherever to build a ghost town. Cmon use your head

sTop arguing with me, you people should change your ways period
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by bender79: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Empty property that your sorry ass can’t live in. Which genuine business person invest in something that doesn’t general income. Steal money from wherever to build a ghost town. Cmon use your head

Top arguing with me, you people should change your ways period
you people hate us for nothing. We have giving Yorubas support more than they have ever giving us. But thank God that there are also a lot of them who are are very fair minded and cherish Igbos

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Goodday90:
Me waiting on Urchins to come and insult Odion ighalo and tell him how he wouldn’t know how to play football if it wasn’t for “Tinubu’s lagos”
. Hahahahahahahaha, guy BEHAVE.
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Rahkman: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Naira20:
Waiting for BATstards to come and tell us
How Tinubu allowed His Mother to be impregnated in Ajegunle in Lagos
How He went to school in Lagos
How he became a millionaire in Lagos

aswear ehn seriously na Godalmighty go seriously punish this tinubu bastard riff raffs and urchins

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Lauraobd1: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
The only thread so far bout obi that the urchins couldn't fashion out ways to yell out insults..

Abi they are gradually becoming obedient..

Be obedient and useful

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by EastAlchemist: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
kingsways:

It's obvious Edo people are God-fearing people; they produced the great late Arch-Bishop and they also produced the great Pastor Chris. They do not like the type of evil we have seen in Nigeria over the past eight years.

Peter Obi is a God-fearing leader from a God-fearing family, his brother is actually a Reverend Father, and he doesn't just go about stealing public funds

Can you see the connection now?
8 years keh
Abi 60 years
The amount of injustice and innocent blood shed
Peter will just be a scapegoat
Winter is coming

1 Like

Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by juman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku votes on fire.
Omase o.
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Dmano: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
If this will give Obi comfort that's cool, but I don't see him winning anything call election
Re: See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urchins will soon call him IPOB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun PDP Suspends Chieftain For Attending Oyinlola Led Pdp / GEJ At The Notorious Camp Five Creek In 2007 To Plead With The Millitants / Iroyin Ayo Ni Daora.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.