Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) (1286 Views)

Dr Olukoya: Maureen Badejo, Confess To Your Witchcrafts Of Lies, Deception / How Faulkin(yeshua) Snatched The Wife Of One Of His Disciples / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2023
In this book of motus also deceptions of Faulkin , it exposes the true account of what really happened After exodus ,
It exposed Jesus Christ aka Faulkin , who bore name yeshua and also Faulkin before he Reincarnated to be called zeusus Kristi also Jesus Christ .In this chapter the hatred Israelites has for Samaria started with his fracas with sumerian pioneer Godking solmani( Solomon ,they mixed things up to score cheap points on ur brains )

Ignorant Pastors like terrezo2002 & righteousness02 goes about on nairaland fighting & trolling witches little did they know Jesus Christ was the ancestor of witches and dark magic. They hid this away from humanity but forces of the universe inconievance with gods of history n science kept these histories .

3rd MOTUS : DECEPTIONS OF FAULKIN 3:1-22
CHAPTER ONE
1. When Faulkin could not subdue Solmani by bringing Philistia upon it to destroy him, he began to use Daoud against him.
2. And Daoud was taught greatly by Faulkin in the use of the Ephod and in the use of the bowl of magia.
3. Now Faulkin had promised to give the whole land to Daoud alone. And he said, O Daoud, if you could only end the reign of Solmani for my sake, I shall give both Yacob and Sumeria to you alone to rule over all.
4. Then Daoud said, my lord, I shall perform that which you have directed me, for wherever you lead me will I go, because you are my shepherd and you are good.
5. Then Faulkin said, do you know how to visit the land of the dead in the spirit? Then Daoud replied, I do not know.
6. Then Faulkin said, it is the Valley of the Shadows. For they who are in it have no body, but only their souls are there until the time that they shall be transported to another place. But Daoud, know that there are many evil gods lurking around that Valley. But inside that Valley can a soul get a wider view of occurrences and use it to tell the future.
7. But many gods are around the Valley to trap any soul heading that way. And a soul could be forever trapped by any of these gods; this is how dangerous a journey into this valley has become. But I shall go with you to the entrance to that Valley at all times.
8. Now O Daoud, when you put on the ephod which I have given you, then shall you descend into the realm of the dead faster. And I shall be there with you also to lead you into the Valley and I shall wait also to lead your soul back to its place in your body.
9. Now know this, O Daoud, the future which you request to see concerning the end of Solmani, you shall see it indeed. And you shall know what shall be his end.
10. Now when Faulkin had said all these, Daoud put on the ephod and made incantations. Then he fell into a trance. Now Faulkin did same in his place and descended into the realm of the dead.
11. Now the spirit of Faulkin came on time to lead the soul of Daoud to the right place; for many spirits of the gods of death had come around to lure Daoud away to their abodes.
12. Now Faulkin opened the gate of the Valley of the shadow of death for Daoud and he entered. Then Faulkin waited to see him return. Now when Daoud was in the place, he saw many dead souls hovering the Valley.
13. And Daoud saw many of the mediums which Solmani had destroyed when he began his reign. And they said, Daoud, we know your motives; for you have come to learn wisdom like that of Solmani who destroyed us all.
14. Now do not fear, O Daoud, for Solmani shall die the most shameful death, for he has destroyed us unjustly, calling us evil.
15. For he feared that our gathering at Endor was to conspire against his kingdom and destroy it; but it is was not so, O Daoud. For we gather at Endor only to share ideas with one another. But Solmani was so foolish in his act; judging us before hearing from us.
16. Now O Daoud, come to us at will and we shall tell you things of the future and we shall direct your paths perpetually.
17. Now Daoud said, where is he whom Solmani sent to anoint me king? Where is Samyal who is your Chief? For he has died about five years ago.
18. Then the mediums said, Samyal is not in the valley of the shadow of death; for his soul was directed to the Sheol of Brahma. And in that place shall he remain until the time when the imagination of Nymphidis shall overturn all places of abodes of the dead into his own place of abode in the future.
19. For of a truth, all the places of the dead, including the Hell of the great god El shall be turned into a lake of imagination. For Nymphidis the fierce god is already in the lake physically; so the memory of it shall he use to make the spiritual lake which shall be as hot as the physical one.
20. And many souls shall suffer in the fire imagined by the head of Nymphidis, but only those who are in this valley shall escape the punishment of the consuming fire.
21. Now O Daoud, come at all time you need our help and we shall show you where you shall go and where you shall not go. And we shall show you also the future which you should know and the ones you should not know.
22. Now when Daoud came out of the Valley, two spirits of the gods came after him and held him, trying to drag him towards their abode, but Faulkin rushed at them and pulled Daoud out of their hands. Then they departed the lower lands together.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by LordTheus(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
In this book of motus also deceptions of Faulkin , it exposes the true account of what really happened in After exodus ,
It exposed Jesus Christ aka Faulkin , who bore name yeshua and also Faulkin before he Reincarnated to be called zeusus Kristi also Jesus Christ .In this chapter the hatred Israelites has for Samaria started with his fracas with sumerian pioneer Godking solmani( Solomon ,they mixed things up to score cheap points on ur brains )

Ignorant Pastors like terrezo2002 & righteousness02 goes about on nairaland fighting & trolling witches little did they know Jesus Christ was the ancestor of witches and dark magic. They hid this away from humanity but forces of the universe inconievance with gods of history n science kept these histories .

CHAPTER ONE
1. When Faulkin could not subdue Solmani by bringing Philistia upon it to destroy him, he began to use Daoud against him.
2. And Daoud was taught greatly by Faulkin in the use of the Ephod and in the use of the bowl of magia.
3. Now Faulkin had promised to give the whole land to Daoud alone. And he said, O Daoud, if you could only end the reign of Solmani for my sake, I shall give both Yacob and Sumeria to you alone to rule over all.
4. Then Daoud said, my lord, I shall perform that which you have directed me, for wherever you lead me will I go, because you are my shepherd and you are good.
5. Then Faulkin said, do you know how to visit the land of the dead in the spirit? Then Daoud replied, I do not know.
6. Then Faulkin said, it is the Valley of the Shadows. For they who are in it have no body, but only their souls are there until the time that they shall be transported to another place. But Daoud, know that there are many evil gods lurking around that Valley. But inside that Valley can a soul get a wider view of occurrences and use it to tell the future.
7. But many gods are around the Valley to trap any soul heading that way. And a soul could be forever trapped by any of these gods; this is how dangerous a journey into this valley has become. But I shall go with you to the entrance to that Valley at all times.
8. Now O Daoud, when you put on the ephod which I have given you, then shall you descend into the realm of the dead faster. And I shall be there with you also to lead you into the Valley and I shall wait also to lead your soul back to its place in your body.
9. Now know this, O Daoud, the future which you request to see concerning the end of Solmani, you shall see it indeed. And you shall know what shall be his end.
10. Now when Faulkin had said all these, Daoud put on the ephod and made incantations. Then he fell into a trance. Now Faulkin did same in his place and descended into the realm of the dead.
11. Now the spirit of Faulkin came on time to lead the soul of Daoud to the right place; for many spirits of the gods of death had come around to lure Daoud away to their abodes.
12. Now Faulkin opened the gate of the Valley of the shadow of death for Daoud and he entered. Then Faulkin waited to see him return. Now when Daoud was in the place, he saw many dead souls hovering the Valley.
13. And Daoud saw many of the mediums which Solmani had destroyed when he began his reign. And they said, Daoud, we know your motives; for you have come to learn wisdom like that of Solmani who destroyed us all.
14. Now do not fear, O Daoud, for Solmani shall die the most shameful death, for he has destroyed us unjustly, calling us evil.
15. For he feared that our gathering at Endor was to conspire against his kingdom and destroy it; but it is was not so, O Daoud. For we gather at Endor only to share ideas with one another. But Solmani was so foolish in his act; judging us before hearing from us.
16. Now O Daoud, come to us at will and we shall tell you things of the future and we shall direct your paths perpetually.
17. Now Daoud said, where is he whom Solmani sent to anoint me king? Where is Samyal who is your Chief? For he has died about five years ago.
18. Then the mediums said, Samyal is not in the valley of the shadow of death; for his soul was directed to the Sheol of Brahma. And in that place shall he remain until the time when the imagination of Nymphidis shall overturn all places of abodes of the dead into his own place of abode in the future.
19. For of a truth, all the places of the dead, including the Hell of the great god El shall be turned into a lake of imagination. For Nymphidis the fierce god is already in the lake physically; so the memory of it shall he use to make the spiritual lake which shall be as hot as the physical one.
20. And many souls shall suffer in the fire imagined by the head of Nymphidis, but only those who are in this valley shall escape the punishment of the consuming fire.
21. Now O Daoud, come at all time you need our help and we shall show you where you shall go and where you shall not go. And we shall show you also the future which you should know and the ones you should not know.
22. Now when Daoud came out of the Valley, two spirits of the gods came after him and held him, trying to drag him towards their abode, but Faulkin rushed at them and pulled Daoud out of their hands. Then they departed the lower lands together.

Are you Otem?
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Assuming Jesus was an impostor please who or where are the children of the light? smiley
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
LordTheus:

Are you Otem?
His brain is connected to seekers of light ,
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Assuming Jesus was an impostor please who or where are the children of the light? smiley
I am one of the children ( seekers ) of light , dazzlingd and sporad8 is another .
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
I am one of the children ( seekers ) of light , dazzlingd and sporad8 is another .

Great!
So what have you achieved claiming you're the children of light?

Remember all religions claims the belong to the light so there supposed to be WORKS to present as EVIDENCE not just talks talks talks! James 2:18-26 undecided
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Great!

Remember all religions claims the belong to the light so there supposed to be WORKS to present as EVIDENCE not just talks talks talks! James 2:18-26 undecided
We live in different world . You live in an Ape and Bonobo world( insults to apes though ) were fake inferior black paper money is the endpoint of a life struggle( Black Ape struggle precisely ) while I live in a world were we learn universal tricks which is hard to learn , we visit old temples of Buddha were we learn Hidden techniques and telekinesis

in my room I have started learning it on the double secretly with maple leaf, 3 cloud lily and blood of a chameleon which I consult while trying to fold waves in making a cup fold unto myself . This wave vibrated the cup last time I was home alone and tried it with more meditations I shall move a cup .
It will be
Telekinesis ✓
Telepathy -next
Hidden techniques
Clairvoyance
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx

With these power I shall live forever controlling you apes with ur inferior currency and men of different races if I like, you just gon'a say I am head of illuminati and shut da fvck up.
Knowledge is power to light seekers ,but green forages is power to goats and sheeps just like Apes of negro Nigeria sees power in inferior naira which is mere paper to white world.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Great!

Hello Jehovah witness Bono , tell me how Jesus n Jehovah you guys worship more than the rest of the world has made Nigeria the hub of paradise or place of happiness and fun ?
You have the best churches in the world and the best mosques in Africa ,Can u tell me y ur country bleeds more than countries ruled by gays and lesbians?

Let's be logical JW bono

3 Likes

Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by LordTheus(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
His brain is connected to seekers of light ,

Lol OK.

Your gnostic philosophies and doctrines have always amused me.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
In this book of motus also deceptions of Faulkin , it exposes the true account of what really happened in After exodus ,

CHAPTER ONE

I think your supplier is mixing some shit in your batch....

Switch....

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
LordTheus:

Lol OK.

Your gnostic philosophies and doctrines have always amused me.
Thank you .
That's how theories of Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla amused the Vaticans and some Adult black Apes of Africa who just learnt how to spell A , B , C TO Z .
"Goats I heard laughs the way we put on clothes to clothes housing our spirits"

Lil Wa ji .
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by SporaD8: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
We live in different world . You live in an Ape and Bonobo world( insults to apes though ) were fake inferior black paper money is the endpoint of a life struggle( Black Ape struggle precisely ) while I live in a world were we learn universal tricks which is hard to learn , we visit old temples of Buddha were we learn Hidden techniques and telekinesis

in my room I have started learning it on the double secretly with maple leaf, 3 cloud lily and blood of a chameleon which I consult while trying to fold waves in making a cup fold unto myself . This wave vibrated the cup last time I was home alone and tried it with more meditations I shall move a cup .
It will be
Telekinesis ✓
Telepathy -next
Hidden techniques
Clairvoyance
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxx

With these power I shall live forever controlling you apes with ur inferior currency and men of different races if I like, you just gon'a say I am head of illuminati and shut da fvck up.
Knowledge is power to light seekers ,but green forages is power to goats and sheeps just like Apes of negro Nigeria sees power in inferior naira which is mere paper to white world.
Hello Leiy,
I sent you a mail.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
SporaD8:

Hello Leiy,
I sent you a mail.
ok let me check upon it.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by LordTheus(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
Thank you .
That's how theories of Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla amused the Vaticans and some Adult black Apes of Africa who just learnt how to spell A , B , C TO Z .
"Goats I heard laughs the way we put on clothes to clothes housing our spirits"

Lil Wa ji .

..................?
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
CHAPTER TWO
EXPOSED POLITICS BETWEEN JESUS AND SOLOMON,READ & LEARN
Here real nephilim life of Jesus Christ who is Faulkin as a nephilim is exposed here by the real history keepers who saw him impersonate Yahweh aka Satan in bottomless pit at that moment
Solmani is Solomon aka Saul , Jesus personally denied Solomon his real history out of hate
Daoud is David a rephaim
Samyal is Samuel
Fyi Samaria are hated because of War between Jesus aka yeshua and their first ruler solomon
Terrezo2002 the coward preacher see ur god exposed of his dirty politics

1. After the death of Dany’al of Hittite, Solmani went to that land to the tribe of Yabus, saying, come to my land and teach us knowledge in inventions. And for your teaching shall you be given much gold and silver in return.
2. And you shall be given houses and lands also. And you shall have servants and farmlands.
3. Now the Yabusites said, what shall be our security? Shall you not appoint armies to watch over us? For we have heard that Yeshua the god of your land has said, have nothing to do with the Hittites.
4. Now Solmani said, I am the one in control of the whole kingdom of Yacob now. And Yeshua have no saying in it at all. Come and I shall give you all the things which you desire.
5. So did the Yabusites come to Yacob, in the land where the Sumerians dwelt. And they taught the children of Yacob much ironwork. And Solmani set armies to watch over them.
6. Now Solmani began to love those things which Yeshua hated, for he did so wittingly to grieve Yeshua. And Solmani gathered all the blind and all the lame people together in an abode and fed them.
7. But Yeshua had commanded before that anyone who was blind or lame should be killed, so that the land of Yacob could be rid of filthiness. For such is holiness which his father and himself upheld.
8. Now Solmani took care of the disabled people more than even the normal people, and a great jealousy arose in the land. And the people desired the return of Yeshua, saying, why should the blind and lame be given much portion of food and resources than us? And even the Yabusites has he given much security than us, the indigenes of the lands.
9. And they desired to have Daoud as the overall king, because he was also preferred by Yeshua.
10. Now in those days, Solmani sent after Daoud to destroy him because he was following after Faulkin who was also called Yeshua. Now Daoud left his throne and fled when Solmani chased after him.
11. So did Solmani take over all the lands and sought to kill Daoud. Now Daoud began to sing the praises of Yeshua his god, writing them on tablets. And Yeshua was glad at the music which Daoud did render to him.
12. And Yeshua said, do not fear any hurt, O Daoud, for I shall shortly subdue Solmani and bring you up to the throne of Yacob. And you shall rule over both the Jews and the Sumerians forever if you keep my laws.
13. Now in those days, Solmani began to oppress the homos of the land, because they had rebelled against him. For many said, Daoud is better than Solmani. Let him be our king.
14. Now Solmani made Absalam his son king over the Jews while he remained king over Sumeria.
15. And Absalam helped to seek after the life of Daoud and his servants, but they sought refuge in Philistia, in the place of the king. Now when the king of Philistia saw them, he said, is this not he who destroyed Golat? Let us destroy them also, for they are our enemies.
16. Now when Daoud saw that they were going to destroy him, he said to them, Faulkin who led the war against us has now made me his friend. And I am not against Philistia anymore. For we are one from the beginning and we shall remain one.
17. Now when the king heard it, he took Daoud and put him in prison. Then he said, call the priest of El our god and let me go and enquire from El if this thing Daoud has said is the truth.
18. So did the priest enquire from El on his mountain. And El said, Daoud is truly one of us. For Faulkin has won his mind to us.
19. So was Daoud allowed to remain in Philistia. And Faulkin came to him to fellowship with him. Then Faulkin said, Daoud, why do you leave the land of Yacob in cowardice? Return to that land and learn all the things you shall need to know; then shall we come suddenly upon Solmani and destroy him.
20. Therefore Daoud returned to his land, hiding himself from Solmani.
21. Now Faulkin told Daoud, saying, do the things which Solmani hates. And by doing so, the king shall know that his kingdom is not safe. And he shall become more worried of his kingdom. And this shall make his hands weak until we come suddenly upon him and destroy him to take back the whole land from him.
22. Now Daoud, go with some of your servants and destroy the Yabusites whom Solmani has made to live in the upper part of Salem, where the Sumerians also possess. And from there shall you also go into the abode of the blind and the lame to destroy them. And it shall be that at the destruction of the Yabusites, the Hittites shall hear of it and they shall come upon Yacob to fight against it, saying, Solmani did destroy their ambassadors. And they shall fight against Solmani.
23. So Daoud divided his hosts into two, and he led the one who shall destroy the lame and the blind, while Joab his captain led the host which shall destroy the Yabusites.
24. And they went into the camp of the lame and blind people and destroyed them all, letting no one escape among them. And they took all the guards alive.
25. Now Daoud cut off the heads of all the Yabusites whom they had killed. And they sent their heads to the land of Hittite, in the tribe of Yabus. And when the people saw the heads, they recognised them as their ambassadors.
26. Then in rage, they came in large number to war against Solmani. And the visitation of the people was very sudden, because they were greatly enraged.
27. Now Solmani was greatly confused when he saw how multitudes of souls had come to make war with him. And he called Roboam his son to himself, saying, get ready the armies of the land. And let us fight back, for the people of Hittite have visited us in a large number for no reason.
28. Now when the king said this, one came to him, saying, Daoud and his men killed the Yabusites and sent their heads to the land of Hittite. So did they come in their strong chariots of iron and many weapons of iron have they come with.
29. And we have not much weapon to face them, because they are well armed.
30. Now Solmani said, let us delay this war until we shall know what the end of it shall be. Then Solmani went into his lowest chamber, for he thought to descend into the realm of the spirits and see vision concerning the outcome of the battle which was lurking around.
31. But Solmani could not get to the realm because he was greatly afraid. Now when he could not reach into his higher self also, he said to the people, go to the priest and get the ephod. Then the people said, since the day you killed Ahimelech the priest for protecting Daoud, the ephod has been stolen by Abiathar his son. And he has joined himself to the train of Daoud.
32. So Solmani said, gather all the prophets of Urims and all the prophets of Thummims together. And search their scrolls to see if they have written anything concerning me and concerning this visitation of the Hittites in their books before. So they gathered all the prophets of Urim which were Nathan, Esias, Ahinom, Shinar and five others. And they searched their scrolls of Urims, but none had written anything about Solmani in them.
33. Then they searched also for the prophet of Thummim who was Ahijah, but they could not find him, because Ahijah had joined himself with the train of Daoud to tell them the perfect prophecies of Thummim, which he received from the light of God.
34. When Solmani did not see his name in any of the Urims of the prophets of Urim, he said, go to Nob and find if you shall see any garment of the priests in the house of the priests. Then bring the garment to me if you see any there.
35. So they went to Nob and saw a priestly garment there. Now when they brought the garment to Solmani, they saw a urimin it and a thummim also, but none of them spoke about the king. For the urim which they saw in it was it which spoke of the drying up of the Nile river in Egypt. But it was not fulfilled, according to the wish of Esias who had written it.
36. And the Thummim which they saw was for the taking of Babylon by the land of Peres, which Ahijah saw. And that had been fulfilled.
37. So Solmani said to the people, go to Endor and search out for a medium and bring him to me.
38. Then the people said, have you not destroyed all the mediums in the land at your time of enthronement? And Samyal also, whom you chose to make Daoud king, did you not also destroy him with the mediums when he spoke evil concerning you?
39. Now how shall we find a medium when you have destroyed them all in anger?
40. Then Solmani said, go to Endor, perhaps you shall find one medium. Bring such to me, and she shall raise up Samyal for me in the spirit. And I shall know what shall be the end of this battle which is lurking around.
41. So the people went to Endor and found one who had many things in her chamber like those possessed by the mediums. For she made circles with stones as if she communicated with the spirits of the dead. And she also had seven candles which she set upon seven golden candlesticks. And her name was Maeh.
42. For she had divided her spirits into the fire burning upon the candles.
43. Now when they found her, they went to bring Solmani to her place. And he pretended like an ordinary man. Now when Solmani entered her chamber, the medium felt it in herself that he was Solmani and she pleaded for her life.
44. But Solmani said, I have not come to destroy you but to seek help from you. For my head is confused with fear and I cannot get beyond the dark to reach my higher self. And it is urgent, for the Hittites are closing themselves on our land.
45. Now all the prophets I have with me are mere prophets of Urims and they have not written anything about this visitation in their scrolls before. And I know that if I ask of them what the outcome of it shall be now, they shall tell me good outcome to make me favour them, which may not be so.
46. Therefore I have come to seek your help to speak with Samyal from the dead. For he shall know the future which is hid from me.
47. So Maeh sat within the circles made of stones and divined before them all. And she shut her eyes. Then she began to speak with one in her vision, saying, O Samyal, the king Solmani has requested that I speak with you, so that you could reveal the future to him concerning his life.
48. Now when Maeh was done, he said to Solmani, Samyal has said to me that you shall not overcome Hittite in the battle.
49. Now when Solmani heard this, he was grieved in his soul.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nymphidis is Yahweh
Largas is allah
Jesus Christ ( yeshua )controls middle east when both are in bottomless pit

Pastor Terrezo2002 Jesus Christ who is also yeshua swore to destroy Egypt because his gay lover yasheb who hates been gay with jesus is avoiding him , yasheb later Reincarnated as John the Baptist , ask yourself whats so special about yasheb? grin

CHAPTER THREE
1. When Solmani could not wait anymore, he went with his son Roboam into the battle. And he fought with the Hittites. And the Hittites prevailed over the Jews and the Sumerians.
2. Then Daoud began to come with the Philistians. Now when Solmani saw him, he thought that he had come to fight for Yacob. But Daoud fought against the remnants of Yacob and defeated them.
3. Then Daoud and about two hundred homos pursued after Solmani and caught up with him, throwing much javelins at him, such that he died. Then Daoud cut the head of Solmani and brought it with him back to Yacob. And the people of the land were glad, saying, Daoud has conquered Solmani.
4. Now Daoud said to Joab the captain of his armies, go after Roboam the son of Solmani and destroy him also. Therefore Joab sought after Roboam and met him at Rephidim. Then Joab and his men fought against Roboam and his men and they caught Roboam and brought him to Daoud.
5. Now when Daoud saw him, he said, you son of Solmani, I shall trouble you greatly as your father did to me. Therefore Daoud kept Roboam in a place of torment. And Faulkin came and said to him, you shall be greatly tortured to death.
6. After this, Faulkin made Daoud king over all Yacob and over all Sumerians. And he said to Daoud, you have done according to my heart desires. Now you shall sit long upon the throne and no evil shall touch you.
7. Therefore Daoud ruled Yacob for a long time. Now Faulkin said to Daoud, it shall not be long anymore before the return of my father. Now I shall go to Egypt to learn much knowledge, because a thummim has said that I shall be manifest into the world as the last son of a god to die for the world.
8. For I am the first and the last also. I am the beginning and the last also. I am the beginner of faith, which is called religion, and I shall be the end of it also.
9. And all the world shall worship me as their lord; for the world shall see me as a shepherd and they shall follow me like a sheep.
10. Now O Daoud, I shall need go to Egypt to learn much knowledge before the return of my father. And I shall remain at Sodom-Egypt, which was the place where my father has put me before.
11. Then when he shall return, he shall meet me where he has put me; and he shall say, you are a faithful son.
12. Now Faulkin went to Sodom and Egypt and met Yasheb the anakim there. Now Yasheb had spent all his life within Sodom and Egypt where Nymphidis had put him. And he had taught many homos according to his own knowledge.
13. For many Egyptians came to the boundary of that town to learn much knowledge and manners of thinking from Yasheb whom they called the ancient of days.

CHAPTER FOUR

1. Yasheb, one of the anakims made by the hands of Chimides before the Armageddon, had made images of Gaia, who was also called Earthus, the queen of all goddesses. Now Yasheb had lived for many years in the border of Egypt, which was called Sodom-Egypt.
2. Now Yasheb wrote many books in the papyrus of Egypt. And he taught them, saying, the first goddess to be on earth is Earthus, the mother of all. And the Earth is named after her, for she did put her force into the ground.
3. Now many began to make the images of Earthus to worship her, yet Yasheb had not declared that they should worship her. For before Armageddon when he declared so, Nymphidis the jealous son of God sought to kill him.
4. Now Yasheb had made known to the people, saying, Atum is my favourite among all the sons of God. And Chimides who formed me do I also love. But they do not care about worship, for they worry their heads to do findings, saying, we shall make the earth a place of knowledge.
5. Now Yasheb wrote much history about Egypt. And he wrote of Horus the son of a nephilim called Osiris. He also wrote of the destruction of Sodom-Egypt by fire, by the hand of Faulkin the son of Nymphidis.
6. Now when Yasheb saw many worshipping Earthus, he knew that one of his urims which he wrote many years ago had been fulfilled.
7. Now a time came when Yeshua came to Yasheb and said, Yasheb, come to the land of Yacob and be the king of it. Only this shall you do; fight Solmani and take the kingdom back from him. Then shall you be made the king of the whole of Yacob.
8. Now Yasheb pondered the offer and said, in the matter of kingship have I no experience; for I am not minded in that.
9. Moreso, Nymphidis your father did banish me to this land. And I have vowed that I shall not leave this place until his return.
10. Therefore Yeshua went away in those days, going not with Yasheb.
11. Now many who needed to know the truth about the origin of the world began to come after Yasheb to learn from him. And the homos of Hindi sought to take him by force to their land. So did the homos of Babylon and Peres.
12. Now when Yasheb knew their plots, he went to hide himself with Faro, the king of Egypt, saying, my life is not safe at the border anymore. O King, let me dwell in your place. For my life is no more secure in the land where I have sworn to remain forever until the return of the Consuming fire.
13. Now Faro gave Yasheb a land and put many soldiers in his care. And Faro visited Yasheb continually to learn ancient knowledge from him; for Yasheb was filled with knowledge and experience.
14. Now Yeshua came to Sodom-Egypt with horsemen to take Yasheb away to Yacob and make him their king by force. But he did not see Yasheb at his return.
15. Therefore he returned to Yacob those days to gain the heart of Daoud, the king of the Jews.
16. And thus did Daoud and Yeshua defeated Solmani after they had tried for many years. And Yeshua made Daoud king over all the land of Yacob. And himself returned to Egypt to seek after Jasheb.
17. Now when Yeshua had heard that Jasheb was in the heart of Egypt, he came to Egypt and appeared to Faro, saying, I have come to take Jasheb with me.
18. Now Faro said, you cannot take him with you by force because he has not accepted to be with you.
19. Now Yeshua said, if you shall not let Jasheb come with me, Egypt shall be turned to dust soon. For that which was done to Egypt before shall be done to it again. Or have you not read in the book of your history how Yacob made about five hundred thousands of the horsemen of your land to sink in the red sea?
20. Now Faro said, the king who was before me did not say anything of such to us except the escape of few prisoners whom Moussa, one of our magicians made to escape. For Moussa was so great in the magia that he made the illusion of the parting of the red sea. And the horsemen lingered in the sea with their horses in awe.
21. And the horses sank, while the horses of Moussa swam over the sea until they had gone over it.
22. Now Yeshua said, whether it is an illusion or not, the truth is that Moussa indeed escaped with the Yacobites. Now O Faro, I am he who called Moussa and made him a great homo in the land of Brahma. Now I say also, release Jasheb to me and I shall make you greater than Brahma.
23. For I am he who called both Brahma and Mousse and made them great.
24. Now Faro was angry when he heard the confession of Yeshua. And Faro said, do you think that we are devoid of history in our land? Who do you seek to deceive, O Faulkin, the son of Nymphidis? We have heard that you thought Moussa to be worthless of the honour of being a king in the land you did promise to give to him because he is an Egyptian. And you did kill him on a mountain. And you led the homo to the land yourself.
25. Also, Brahma which you fooled, did he not regret ever leaving the Trinity? And when he returned to Vishinus and Siva his brothers it was too late for him. And he left the earth bodily and spiritually to make his abode in the place of the dead.
26. Is he not the possessor of the Sheol? Now O Faulkin, know that I am not among those you can fool about.
27. Now when Faulkin heard it, he said, the war of Seth against Egypt shall not end as it is. For I shall come to defeat your land, bringing with me ten thousands of the holy people of my land. For Seth has made his descendants vow to continue the fight with Egypt forever. And Yacob is a descendant of Seth, therefore we shall come after your land and destroy it.
28. For as we have not ceased to fight against all the lands possessed by Horus, which is called Canaan, we shall not also cease to make war against Egypt forever.
29. For my father shall return soon and he shall order the destruction of Egypt.
30. Now Faro said, I do not fear your threat, O Faulkin. Go and do as you have said, but I shall not be moved. For Egypt shall stand forever.
31. So Yeshua left Egypt in anger, shaking the dust off his legs when he got to the border of Egypt, saying, the destruction of Egypt shall be worse than that of Jericho. For I shall fight even to the drying up of all their waters.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by terrezo2002(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
Nymphidis is Yahweh
Largas is allah
Jesus Christ ( yeshua )controls middle east when both are in bottomless pit

Pastor Terrezo2002 Jesus Christ who is also yeshua swore to destroy Egypt because his gay lover yasheb who hates been gay with jesus is avoiding him , yasheb later Reincarnated as John the Baptist , ask yourself whats so special about yasheb? grin

CHAPTER THREE
1. When Solmani could not wait anymore, he went with his son Roboam into the battle. And he fought with the Hittites. And the Hittites prevailed over the Jews and the Sumerians.
2. Then Daoud began to come with the Philistians. Now when Solmani saw him, he thought that he had come to fight for Yacob. But Daoud fought against the remnants of Yacob and defeated them.
3. Then Daoud and about two hundred homos pursued after Solmani and caught up with him, throwing much javelins at him, such that he died. Then Daoud cut the head of Solmani and brought it with him back to Yacob. And the people of the land were glad, saying, Daoud has conquered Solmani.
4. Now Daoud said to Joab the captain of his armies, go after Roboam the son of Solmani and destroy him also. Therefore Joab sought after Roboam and met him at Rephidim. Then Joab and his men fought against Roboam and his men and they caught Roboam and brought him to Daoud.
5. Now when Daoud saw him, he said, you son of Solmani, I shall trouble you greatly as your father did to me. Therefore Daoud kept Roboam in a place of torment. And Faulkin came and said to him, you shall be greatly tortured to death.
6. After this, Faulkin made Daoud king over all Yacob and over all Sumerians. And he said to Daoud, you have done according to my heart desires. Now you shall sit long upon the throne and no evil shall touch you.
7. Therefore Daoud ruled Yacob for a long time. Now Faulkin said to Daoud, it shall not be long anymore before the return of my father. Now I shall go to Egypt to learn much knowledge, because a thummim has said that I shall be manifest into the world as the last son of a god to die for the world.
8. For I am the first and the last also. I am the beginning and the last also. I am the beginner of faith, which is called religion, and I shall be the end of it also.
9. And all the world shall worship me as their lord; for the world shall see me as a shepherd and they shall follow me like a sheep.
10. Now O Daoud, I shall need go to Egypt to learn much knowledge before the return of my father. And I shall remain at Sodom-Egypt, which was the place where my father has put me before.
11. Then when he shall return, he shall meet me where he has put me; and he shall say, you are a faithful son.
12. Now Faulkin went to Sodom and Egypt and met Yasheb the anakim there. Now Yasheb had spent all his life within Sodom and Egypt where Nymphidis had put him. And he had taught many homos according to his own knowledge.
13. For many Egyptians came to the boundary of that town to learn much knowledge and manners of thinking from Yasheb whom they called the ancient of days.

CHAPTER FOUR

1. Yasheb, one of the anakims made by the hands of Chimides before the Armageddon, had made images of Gaia, who was also called Earthus, the queen of all goddesses. Now Yasheb had lived for many years in the border of Egypt, which was called Sodom-Egypt.
2. Now Yasheb wrote many books in the papyrus of Egypt. And he taught them, saying, the first goddess to be on earth is Earthus, the mother of all. And the Earth is named after her, for she did put her force into the ground.
3. Now many began to make the images of Earthus to worship her, yet Yasheb had not declared that they should worship her. For before Armageddon when he declared so, Nymphidis the jealous son of God sought to kill him.
4. Now Yasheb had made known to the people, saying, Atum is my favourite among all the sons of God. And Chimides who formed me do I also love. But they do not care about worship, for they worry their heads to do findings, saying, we shall make the earth a place of knowledge.
5. Now Yasheb wrote much history about Egypt. And he wrote of Horus the son of a nephilim called Osiris. He also wrote of the destruction of Sodom-Egypt by fire, by the hand of Faulkin the son of Nymphidis.
6. Now when Yasheb saw many worshipping Earthus, he knew that one of his urims which he wrote many years ago had been fulfilled.
7. Now a time came when Yeshua came to Yasheb and said, Yasheb, come to the land of Yacob and be the king of it. Only this shall you do; fight Solmani and take the kingdom back from him. Then shall you be made the king of the whole of Yacob.
8. Now Yasheb pondered the offer and said, in the matter of kingship have I no experience; for I am not minded in that.
9. Moreso, Nymphidis your father did banish me to this land. And I have vowed that I shall not leave this place until his return.
10. Therefore Yeshua went away in those days, going not with Yasheb.
11. Now many who needed to know the truth about the origin of the world began to come after Yasheb to learn from him. And the homos of Hindi sought to take him by force to their land. So did the homos of Babylon and Peres.
12. Now when Yasheb knew their plots, he went to hide himself with Faro, the king of Egypt, saying, my life is not safe at the border anymore. O King, let me dwell in your place. For my life is no more secure in the land where I have sworn to remain forever until the return of the Consuming fire.
13. Now Faro gave Yasheb a land and put many soldiers in his care. And Faro visited Yasheb continually to learn ancient knowledge from him; for Yasheb was filled with knowledge and experience.
14. Now Yeshua came to Sodom-Egypt with horsemen to take Yasheb away to Yacob and make him their king by force. But he did not see Yasheb at his return.
15. Therefore he returned to Yacob those days to gain the heart of Daoud, the king of the Jews.
16. And thus did Daoud and Yeshua defeated Solmani after they had tried for many years. And Yeshua made Daoud king over all the land of Yacob. And himself returned to Egypt to seek after Jasheb.
17. Now when Yeshua had heard that Jasheb was in the heart of Egypt, he came to Egypt and appeared to Faro, saying, I have come to take Jasheb with me.
18. Now Faro said, you cannot take him with you by force because he has not accepted to be with you.
19. Now Yeshua said, if you shall not let Jasheb come with me, Egypt shall be turned to dust soon. For that which was done to Egypt before shall be done to it again. Or have you not read in the book of your history how Yacob made about five hundred thousands of the horsemen of your land to sink in the red sea?
20. Now Faro said, the king who was before me did not say anything of such to us except the escape of few prisoners whom Moussa, one of our magicians made to escape. For Moussa was so great in the magia that he made the illusion of the parting of the red sea. And the horsemen lingered in the sea with their horses in awe.
21. And the horses sank, while the horses of Moussa swam over the sea until they had gone over it.
22. Now Yeshua said, whether it is an illusion or not, the truth is that Moussa indeed escaped with the Yacobites. Now O Faro, I am he who called Moussa and made him a great homo in the land of Brahma. Now I say also, release Jasheb to me and I shall make you greater than Brahma.
23. For I am he who called both Brahma and Mousse and made them great.
24. Now Faro was angry when he heard the confession of Yeshua. And Faro said, do you think that we are devoid of history in our land? Who do you seek to deceive, O Faulkin, the son of Nymphidis? We have heard that you thought Moussa to be worthless of the honour of being a king in the land you did promise to give to him because he is an Egyptian. And you did kill him on a mountain. And you led the homo to the land yourself.
25. Also, Brahma which you fooled, did he not regret ever leaving the Trinity? And when he returned to Vishinus and Siva his brothers it was too late for him. And he left the earth bodily and spiritually to make his abode in the place of the dead.
26. Is he not the possessor of the Sheol? Now O Faulkin, know that I am not among those you can fool about.
27. Now when Faulkin heard it, he said, the war of Seth against Egypt shall not end as it is. For I shall come to defeat your land, bringing with me ten thousands of the holy people of my land. For Seth has made his descendants vow to continue the fight with Egypt forever. And Yacob is a descendant of Seth, therefore we shall come after your land and destroy it.
28. For as we have not ceased to fight against all the lands possessed by Horus, which is called Canaan, we shall not also cease to make war against Egypt forever.
29. For my father shall return soon and he shall order the destruction of Egypt.
30. Now Faro said, I do not fear your threat, O Faulkin. Go and do as you have said, but I shall not be moved. For Egypt shall stand forever.
31. So Yeshua left Egypt in anger, shaking the dust off his legs when he got to the border of Egypt, saying, the destruction of Egypt shall be worse than that of Jericho. For I shall fight even to the drying up of all their waters.

Trash
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by terrezo2002(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
CHAPTER TWO
EXPOSED POLITICS BETWEEN JESUS AND SOLOMON,READ & LEARN
Here real nephilim life of Jesus Christ who is Faulkin as a nephilim is exposed here by the real history keepers who saw him impersonate Yahweh aka Satan in bottomless pit at that moment
Solmani is Solomon aka Saul , Jesus personally denied Solomon his real history out of hate
Daoud is David a rephaim
Samyal is Samuel
Fyi Samaria are hated because of War between Jesus aka yeshua and their first ruler solomon
Terrezo2002 the coward preacher see ur god exposed of his dirty politics

1. After the death of Dany’al of Hittite, Solmani went to that land to the tribe of Yabus, saying, come to my land and teach us knowledge in inventions. And for your teaching shall you be given much gold and silver in return.
2. And you shall be given houses and lands also. And you shall have servants and farmlands.
3. Now the Yabusites said, what shall be our security? Shall you not appoint armies to watch over us? For we have heard that Yeshua the god of your land has said, have nothing to do with the Hittites.
4. Now Solmani said, I am the one in control of the whole kingdom of Yacob now. And Yeshua have no saying in it at all. Come and I shall give you all the things which you desire.
5. So did the Yabusites come to Yacob, in the land where the Sumerians dwelt. And they taught the children of Yacob much ironwork. And Solmani set armies to watch over them.
6. Now Solmani began to love those things which Yeshua hated, for he did so wittingly to grieve Yeshua. And Solmani gathered all the blind and all the lame people together in an abode and fed them.
7. But Yeshua had commanded before that anyone who was blind or lame should be killed, so that the land of Yacob could be rid of filthiness. For such is holiness which his father and himself upheld.
8. Now Solmani took care of the disabled people more than even the normal people, and a great jealousy arose in the land. And the people desired the return of Yeshua, saying, why should the blind and lame be given much portion of food and resources than us? And even the Yabusites has he given much security than us, the indigenes of the lands.
9. And they desired to have Daoud as the overall king, because he was also preferred by Yeshua.
10. Now in those days, Solmani sent after Daoud to destroy him because he was following after Faulkin who was also called Yeshua. Now Daoud left his throne and fled when Solmani chased after him.
11. So did Solmani take over all the lands and sought to kill Daoud. Now Daoud began to sing the praises of Yeshua his god, writing them on tablets. And Yeshua was glad at the music which Daoud did render to him.
12. And Yeshua said, do not fear any hurt, O Daoud, for I shall shortly subdue Solmani and bring you up to the throne of Yacob. And you shall rule over both the Jews and the Sumerians forever if you keep my laws.
13. Now in those days, Solmani began to oppress the homos of the land, because they had rebelled against him. For many said, Daoud is better than Solmani. Let him be our king.
14. Now Solmani made Absalam his son king over the Jews while he remained king over Sumeria.
15. And Absalam helped to seek after the life of Daoud and his servants, but they sought refuge in Philistia, in the place of the king. Now when the king of Philistia saw them, he said, is this not he who destroyed Golat? Let us destroy them also, for they are our enemies.
16. Now when Daoud saw that they were going to destroy him, he said to them, Faulkin who led the war against us has now made me his friend. And I am not against Philistia anymore. For we are one from the beginning and we shall remain one.
17. Now when the king heard it, he took Daoud and put him in prison. Then he said, call the priest of El our god and let me go and enquire from El if this thing Daoud has said is the truth.
18. So did the priest enquire from El on his mountain. And El said, Daoud is truly one of us. For Faulkin has won his mind to us.
19. So was Daoud allowed to remain in Philistia. And Faulkin came to him to fellowship with him. Then Faulkin said, Daoud, why do you leave the land of Yacob in cowardice? Return to that land and learn all the things you shall need to know; then shall we come suddenly upon Solmani and destroy him.
20. Therefore Daoud returned to his land, hiding himself from Solmani.
21. Now Faulkin told Daoud, saying, do the things which Solmani hates. And by doing so, the king shall know that his kingdom is not safe. And he shall become more worried of his kingdom. And this shall make his hands weak until we come suddenly upon him and destroy him to take back the whole land from him.
22. Now Daoud, go with some of your servants and destroy the Yabusites whom Solmani has made to live in the upper part of Salem, where the Sumerians also possess. And from there shall you also go into the abode of the blind and the lame to destroy them. And it shall be that at the destruction of the Yabusites, the Hittites shall hear of it and they shall come upon Yacob to fight against it, saying, Solmani did destroy their ambassadors. And they shall fight against Solmani.
23. So Daoud divided his hosts into two, and he led the one who shall destroy the lame and the blind, while Joab his captain led the host which shall destroy the Yabusites.
24. And they went into the camp of the lame and blind people and destroyed them all, letting no one escape among them. And they took all the guards alive.
25. Now Daoud cut off the heads of all the Yabusites whom they had killed. And they sent their heads to the land of Hittite, in the tribe of Yabus. And when the people saw the heads, they recognised them as their ambassadors.
26. Then in rage, they came in large number to war against Solmani. And the visitation of the people was very sudden, because they were greatly enraged.
27. Now Solmani was greatly confused when he saw how multitudes of souls had come to make war with him. And he called Roboam his son to himself, saying, get ready the armies of the land. And let us fight back, for the people of Hittite have visited us in a large number for no reason.
28. Now when the king said this, one came to him, saying, Daoud and his men killed the Yabusites and sent their heads to the land of Hittite. So did they come in their strong chariots of iron and many weapons of iron have they come with.
29. And we have not much weapon to face them, because they are well armed.
30. Now Solmani said, let us delay this war until we shall know what the end of it shall be. Then Solmani went into his lowest chamber, for he thought to descend into the realm of the spirits and see vision concerning the outcome of the battle which was lurking around.
31. But Solmani could not get to the realm because he was greatly afraid. Now when he could not reach into his higher self also, he said to the people, go to the priest and get the ephod. Then the people said, since the day you killed Ahimelech the priest for protecting Daoud, the ephod has been stolen by Abiathar his son. And he has joined himself to the train of Daoud.
32. So Solmani said, gather all the prophets of Urims and all the prophets of Thummims together. And search their scrolls to see if they have written anything concerning me and concerning this visitation of the Hittites in their books before. So they gathered all the prophets of Urim which were Nathan, Esias, Ahinom, Shinar and five others. And they searched their scrolls of Urims, but none had written anything about Solmani in them.
33. Then they searched also for the prophet of Thummim who was Ahijah, but they could not find him, because Ahijah had joined himself with the train of Daoud to tell them the perfect prophecies of Thummim, which he received from the light of God.
34. When Solmani did not see his name in any of the Urims of the prophets of Urim, he said, go to Nob and find if you shall see any garment of the priests in the house of the priests. Then bring the garment to me if you see any there.
35. So they went to Nob and saw a priestly garment there. Now when they brought the garment to Solmani, they saw a urimin it and a thummim also, but none of them spoke about the king. For the urim which they saw in it was it which spoke of the drying up of the Nile river in Egypt. But it was not fulfilled, according to the wish of Esias who had written it.
36. And the Thummim which they saw was for the taking of Babylon by the land of Peres, which Ahijah saw. And that had been fulfilled.
37. So Solmani said to the people, go to Endor and search out for a medium and bring him to me.
38. Then the people said, have you not destroyed all the mediums in the land at your time of enthronement? And Samyal also, whom you chose to make Daoud king, did you not also destroy him with the mediums when he spoke evil concerning you?
39. Now how shall we find a medium when you have destroyed them all in anger?
40. Then Solmani said, go to Endor, perhaps you shall find one medium. Bring such to me, and she shall raise up Samyal for me in the spirit. And I shall know what shall be the end of this battle which is lurking around.
41. So the people went to Endor and found one who had many things in her chamber like those possessed by the mediums. For she made circles with stones as if she communicated with the spirits of the dead. And she also had seven candles which she set upon seven golden candlesticks. And her name was Maeh.
42. For she had divided her spirits into the fire burning upon the candles.
43. Now when they found her, they went to bring Solmani to her place. And he pretended like an ordinary man. Now when Solmani entered her chamber, the medium felt it in herself that he was Solmani and she pleaded for her life.
44. But Solmani said, I have not come to destroy you but to seek help from you. For my head is confused with fear and I cannot get beyond the dark to reach my higher self. And it is urgent, for the Hittites are closing themselves on our land.
45. Now all the prophets I have with me are mere prophets of Urims and they have not written anything about this visitation in their scrolls before. And I know that if I ask of them what the outcome of it shall be now, they shall tell me good outcome to make me favour them, which may not be so.
46. Therefore I have come to seek your help to speak with Samyal from the dead. For he shall know the future which is hid from me.
47. So Maeh sat within the circles made of stones and divined before them all. And she shut her eyes. Then she began to speak with one in her vision, saying, O Samyal, the king Solmani has requested that I speak with you, so that you could reveal the future to him concerning his life.
48. Now when Maeh was done, he said to Solmani, Samyal has said to me that you shall not overcome Hittite in the battle.
49. Now when Solmani heard this, he was grieved in his soul.
Another trash
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
Hello Jehovah witness Bono , tell me how Jesus n Jehovah you guys worship more than the rest of the world has made Nigeria the hub of paradise or place of happiness and fun ?
You have the best churches in the world and the best mosques in Africa ,Can u tell me y ur country bleeds more than countries ruled by gays and lesbians?

Let's be logical JW bono

Jesus has no hand in worldly government {John 18:36} so it's Satan and his agents that are ruling over the earth! 1John 5:19

When Jesus begin his own government the whole earth will become a Paradise and his subjects will inherit the earth! Matt 5:5

So can you now tell me the achievements of you guys so far? smiley
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by OkCornel(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nothing wey una wan tell me.

Either the OP is Otemanundo or Otemsapien alternate moniker OR there’s a book you and Otem are copying and pasting this stuff from.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus has no hand in worldly government {John 18:36} so it's Satan and his agents that are ruling over the earth! 1John 5:19

When Jesus begin his own government the whole earth will become a Paradise and his subjects will inherit the earth! Matt 5:5

Where does he rule at all? smiley
Let's be logical for a moment outside all Ape zombism in your blood stream .

Didn't jesus claim to be the

Truth
Way
Life
??
How come 150 million of you who follows him aren't living live but just breathing like pigs and ants instead of living the better live Atheist countries live?
Will u tell me reading and worshipping Jesus makes you hopeless upon Africa unlike atheist countries of gays and lesbians ?

If you say he rules in the spirit realms , how come most of you who believes in him are always ruled by Satan and as narrow is the way few 1% only live with him in his paradise .? Wat sort of rulership is that , what wise king rules by allowing terrorists destroy almost those who love him so much ?
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by dazzlingd(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
I am one of the children ( seekers ) of light , and spora.d8 is another .

May your light continue to shine as bright as the stars
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

May your light continue to shine as bright as the stars
Amen !!
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
OkCornel:

Either the OP is Otemanundo or Otemsapien alternate moniker OR there’s a book you and Otem are copying and pasting this stuff from.
I am not otem of the universe .
And Are you having issues with the messages or the writer of the messages?
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
You're dodging my question:

"What are the achievements of the children of light?"

But i will answer yours! smiley

Leiylau:
Where does he rule at all? smiley
Let's be logical for a moment outside all Ape zombism in your blood stream .

Didn't jesus claim to be

Truth
Way
Life
??
How come 150 million of you who follows him aren't living live but just breathing like pigs and ants instead of living the better live Atheist countries live?
Jesus' subjects on planet earth are not even up to 9m so you got that wrong.
As for the type of governance he campaigned for we won't need weapons to force anyone to obey rules, we won't need iron doors, gates, dogs nor heavily armed security operatives to watch over us when Jesus extend his government to the earth.
To illustrate think of a person who is campaigning against the ruling party, if such a person has been declared the winner after the election does he start ruling immediately or he'll wait until he's sworn in to start ruling? Psalm 110:1-2
Well Jesus is like the winner who must wait until he is asked to begin ruling the earth. smiley

Leiylau:

Will u tell me reading and worshipping Jesus makes you hopeless upon Africa unlike atheist countries of gays and lesbians?
Jesus' subjects aren't worshiping him he is like King David whom God appointed to rule over his people so it's his God we worship not him! John 20:17

Leiylau:

If you say he rules in the spirit realms , how come most of you who believes in him are always ruled by Satan and as narrow is the way few 1% only live with him in his paradise .? Wat sort of rulership is that , what wise king rules by allowing terrorists destroy almost those who love him so much?

How do you think the loser in power will treat the supporters of the winner when he knows his days are numbered? wink
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by terrezo2002(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
OkCornel:

They are different people aggressively sharing message that doesn't have any value to humanity.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When is his kingdom coming ? During corona era in Africa you claimed Jesus kingdom is here only for millions to notice the falsehood in Christianity and backed off.
When is his kingdom coming When things he teaches u in the bible made you Africans fools daft Dark Bonobos upon the earth! Come and see how u pick up jobs rejected by even vietnamese prisoners.
When his kingdom finally comes I think only those pot bellied virus ( pastors & Politicians ) shall rule with him while ur suffering doubles .
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
You claim you have the light but you've been dodging this question:

Leiylau:
When is his kingdom coming ? During corona era in Africa you claimed Jesus kingdom is here only for millions to notice the falsehood in Christianity and backed off.
When is his kingdom coming When things he teaches u in the bible made you Africans fools daft Dark Bonobos upon the earth! Come and see how u pick up jobs rejected by even vietnamese prisoners.
When his kingdom finally comes I think only those pot bellied virus ( pastors & Politicians ) shall rule with him while ur suffering doubles .
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by Leiylau(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You're dodging my question:

wink
His royal daftness !!! JW Ape!!!
I thought u meant what have I achieved with seeking light which I have answered .

Children of light
Children of light has been solving your problems while u sit idle praying for ur dumb and dead god.
Children of Light( brain users ) are behind the inventions you stupid christians call satanic inventions .
When children of light invented cellulars through jupiler ,you said it was satanic and today u are using it to chat up for donations and for empty repentance
brain users invented Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and twitter ,u tag it satanic and today u use it for ur stupid advertisement .

During corona virus children of Jesus Christ and Jehovah witness members were helpless and scared ,brave apes amongst them were brave enough to dish out prophecies of the coming of Jesus anytime soon with so many bible quotes like terrezo2002 aka jesusjnr2020 (who was ashamed and dumped his jesusjnr account when Jesus refused to cum ) but children of light were in the labs solving problems and those without equipments were meditating for answers and solutions.

In midst of children of light problems are solved , but in midst of Religious dummies problems are multiplied wickedly and maliciously.

In midst of children of lights no one is attacked by witches and demons but in midst of empty brained worshippers of Jesus pains, sorrows , demonic , marine, witch attack and Satanic attack reigns supreme.

Society full of children of Jesus suffer hopelessness because they don't solve their problems but keep on waiting for kingdom of Jesus Christ the dead son of god.

While society of children of light solves every problems from security to hunger to joblessness without calling or hoping on ur dead Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why are you this bitter?
I thought you want to enlighten people around you so why the provocation? undecided

Leiylau:
His royal daftness !!! JW Ape!!!
I thought u meant what have I achieved with seeking light which I have answered .

Children of light
Children of light has been solving your problems while u sit idle praying for ur dumb and dead god.
Children of Light( brain users ) are behind the inventions you stupid christians call satanic inventions .
When children of light invented cellulars through jupiler ,you said it was satanic and today u are using it to chat up for donations and for empty repentance
brain users invented Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and twitter ,u tag it satanic and today u use it for ur stupid advertisement .

During corona virus children of Jesus Christ and Jehovah witness members were helpless and scared ,brave apes amongst them were brave enough to dish out prophecies of the coming of Jesus anytime soon with so many bible quotes like terrezo2002 aka jesusjnr2020 (who was ashamed and dumped his jesusjnr account when Jesus refused to cum ) but children of light were in the labs solving problems and those without equipments were meditating for answers and solutions.

In midst of children of light problems are solved , but in midst of Religious dummies problems are multiplied wickedly and maliciously.

In midst of children of lights no one is attacked by witches and demons but in midst of empty brained worshippers of Jesus pains, sorrows , demonic , marine, witch attack and Satanic attack reigns supreme.

Society full of children of Jesus suffer hopelessness because they don't solve their problems but keep on waiting for kingdom of Jesus Christ the dead son of god.

While society of children of light solves every problems from security to hunger to joblessness without calling or hoping on ur dead Jesus Christ.
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by terrezo2002(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Why are you this bitter?
I thought you want to enlighten people around you so why the provocation? undecided

cheesy grin That's who they are
Re: Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) by OkCornel(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leiylau:
I am not otem of the universe .
And Are you having issues with the messages or the writer of the messages?

What is the name of the book you're copying and pasting from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman 2024 Prophecies And Prophetic Declarations / Can We Escape Our Destiny? / A Proof Of Heaven - Author.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.