Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje (1986 Views)

Peter Obi Commissioning Awka Power Substation (throwback Pictures) / Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects (pictures) / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by everythinggirly(f): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Money matter dey cause conflict, don't start what you cannot finish.
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
All these are not projects at all
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by arkonpoint: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

If I may ask sir, what are they?

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Cc mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique Seun

Adaojo Victor, you need to first chop well first before you think of giving 500k. You wey your skin dry like mortuary attendant wey dey use formalin do body lotion... Mugu.... grin grin
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Polchiz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
You are an idiot!
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by visaclick: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Violence is always an option grin grin
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Vulcanheph(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Idiko1:

The issue with the above post is can the jackass afford the amount of money.
You literally spoke my mind ....
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Vulcanheph(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Adaojo Victor, you need to first chop well first before you think of giving 500k. You wey your skin dry like mortuary attendant wey dey use formalin do body lotion... Mugu.... grin grin
Bros... You no get joy at all. grincheesygrin
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by ametormi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
which one did ur own biologycal father commisioned when he was alive rather thank to drink tubo under Mango tree.
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Nwachinemere1: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I will feed ur entire family and pay ur children school fees and still secure a job for you at NNPC

If this is True I can now see why you don't want Nigeria to work. So that our children won't get jobs on merit instead you will be the one giving them the jobs as you please. I hope those with brains are reading through the lines to see that the cabals and enemies of the country are also online fighting to keep their food. We must dismantle it if God be on the throne.
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by stephanie79548: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
you have internet and even if I gave you a hundred videos,your mind has been made up to vote the drug baron who did nothing but introduce agbero to Lagos Peace outyou have internet and even if I gave you a hundred videos,your mind has been made up to vote the drug baron who did nothing but introduce agbero to Lagos Peace out...

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

500k? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how can u give what u don't have? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumuyideen, u are really funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by DLuciano: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

we don't give shishi, we don't take shishi.

Proudly Obi!
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Rahkman: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

shut up ur mouth ,you Don see 500k before for ur life,riff raff urchin
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by NwaliE01: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Empty promise from empty brain.
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
That's what you know best how to do.

Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Oluwatoyink(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I will feed ur entire family and pay ur children school fees and still secure a job for you at NNPC

Boss man abeg find me 100k
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by ayo2008: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

This must be part of the loot Tinubu said u should distribute...we will not fall for that gibberish!

Fuel: N65/litre... GEJ, PDP must go!

Fuel: 250/litre and more...on your mandate, we stand.

Some Nigerians are psychiatric patients. Just believe me when I say that.

@ kenny
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nbote:

Hahahahahahaha... Let's do jus 1 small integrity test instead of online bragging.. I'll screenshot my account balance in real time and blur out all the personal details and you do same.. Deal?
I could chip in a couple of investment portfolios as well..

Lol you wan do show of financial power with someone known for begging for giveaways as if his destiny depends on that?
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Superwave16320: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
You are a very foolish human oloriburuku
You will display photo of Obi cutting a tape and add photo where Obi was never present as his project. You deserve to be stoned.

post=120147033:

Peter Obi is committed to change Nigeria Power sector, he improved Anambra power sector when he was governor
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Starcrest1: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Tell Peter Obi not to dare Eagle Square for rally today because we'll send hoodlums to scatter the place. I heard that celebrities are coming. Don't worry they will see something today

Stvpid imbecille that cannot read, the date is 18th of February not this month.

That day put body shaa mk we roast you like plantain. Monkeyyyy........
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Nbote(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

Lol you wan do show of financial power with someone known for begging for giveaways as if his destiny depends on that?

The ediot don run since.. They need to be publicly humiliated and shut down once and for all
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Goldensword: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nbote:

As you dey like this you worth 500k? Talk more of giving out 500k.
You should've ignore that poor urchin forming aso rock staff here, go and follow him on facebook on adaojo Victor to see the poor thing you are replying and taking serious here.
Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Nbote(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Goldensword:

You should've ignore that poor urchin forming aso rock staff here, go and follow him on facebook on adaojo Victor to see the poor thing you are replying and taking serious here.

I jus regretted the time I gave to him. I'll embrass him here on nairaland. He was called out for scamming on fb

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out 500k, To Anyone Show Me A Video Of Peter Obi Commissioning Proje by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Tell Peter Obi not to dare Eagle Square for rally today because we'll send hoodlums to scatter the place. I heard that celebrities are coming. Don't worry they will see something today
peter obi will do his Rally in Eagles Square and nothing go happen😂😁 vote good governance vote peter obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) / Kaduna Polling Unit Result / The Elite Rise For Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.