Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) (1989 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Akure Protesters Intercept Northerners Going To Lagos, Recover Guns / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by 9jahot: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2023

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by SLAP44: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Is emefiele in Akure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Radiant01(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Is emefiele in Akure?
Don't you know that CBN have branches in All the 36 states of the federation

9 Likes

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2023
Radiant01:

no protest the came to submit they old notes

2 Likes

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by SLAP44: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Radiant01:

The protest is futile, even if you do it in CBN Abuja, they have made up their minds to suffer everyone
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by FreedomArmy: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Let the army be stationed there to deal with any tinubu miscreant that may want to cause trouble.
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Sammy07: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Let the army be stationed there to deal with any tinubu miscreant that may want to cause trouble.

This same Christian Ondo where Obi is expected to win 50%

See, my babe is obident yet she suffered the same fate in Akure πŸ˜‚

1 Share

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by FreedomArmy: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

I said tinubu miscreants who may want to cause trouble. Let the law abiding citizens who came to deposit their note do so in peace and let no one disturb them

1 Like

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Sammy07: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I said tinubu miscreants who may want to cause trouble. Let the law abiding citizens who came to deposit their note do so in peace and let no one disturb them
Abi na, the Army will be asking them which political party they support before dealing with them πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Antivirus92(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Is emefiele in Akure?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Antivirus92(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:
Is emefiele in Akure?
They will destroy the central bank in Akure and afterwards arrest one imaginary CHINASA for destroying their properties

1 Like

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by FreedomArmy: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

Abi na, the Army will be asking them which political party they support before dealing with them πŸ˜‚
no they won't ask them which party. But by every permutation anyone willing to cause trouble is a tinubu miscreant
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Apus: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
O ti luqudate.
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2023
FreedomArmy:
no they won't ask them which party. But by every permutation anyone willing to cause trouble is a tinubu miscreant

It is unfortunate that educational investment on you is a waste. My sympathy to your parents

3 Likes

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by blabulu2000: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2023
FreedomArmy:

See deception...

Nyamiri people evil lots will.not fall on us...in the southwest ...

See the deceitful response...Emefiele is been used to scuttle this chance for Jagaban to Emerge and I believe if this kind of thing happen in the second time bid of Buhari ..he could have used his veto power to remove Emefilele.....

My people, trust nobody...human minds are evil...

History will judge Buhari for being used to perpetuate evil against someone that heavily supported him. when he wanted to become the president...

1 Like

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by ChatterHouse: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2023
If you blame buhari will you kpai?

Are you implying buhari is not in charge of its government
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Wisedove(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

Leo egin. Did you school in Rugipol?
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Sammy07: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wisedove:

Leo egin. Did you school in Rugipol?

No o, UNN.
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Wisedove(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

No o, UNN.

Kentiri ke?
Ondo wo da gha?
You act like someone i used to know perhaps you have someone in Rugipol that i met you through
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Sammy07: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wisedove:

Kentiri ke?
Ondo wo da gha?
You act like someone i used to know perhaps you have someone in Rugipol that i met you through

O maa san o egin.

I only have people that went to Rugipol.
But I'm not sure you met me grin
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Radiant01:

Most of them are kids with free bonus data, just to type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Wisedove(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

O maa san o egin.

I only have people that went to Rugipol.
But I'm not sure you met me grin

Mo ti gbo bai, wa daigbo o πŸ˜„
Ki idim tee l'ondo?
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Sammy07: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wisedove:

Mo ti gbo bai, wa daigbo o πŸ˜„
Ki idim tee l'ondo?

Sure, I will daigbo before 😏
Idimkogbona😁
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

No b only your babe..see this one.
Our babe...
I sabi am. shocked
Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Sammy07: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Iamuk:

No b only your babe..see this one.
Our babe...
I sabi am. shocked

LMAO πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: CBN Was Stormed By Akure Protesters (SEE DETAILS) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sammy07:

LMAO πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜
πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

My Polling Units Result / Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. / President Tinubu Must Fire Ribadu Now, Unfit For NSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.