Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,516 members, 7,865,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State (715 Views)

God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti / Tinubu's Cousin And Oshiomhole Ally Made APC Caretaker Committee / Breaking: Twitter User Proves Okada Was Banned To Help Tinubu's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
It is no longer news that Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola was kicked out of his position as governor of Osun state in the last governorship election which Adeleke Adeleke of PDP won with wide margin.

But what people do not know is that all around Osun state right now, The Tinubu family are been regarded as Outcasts and bastards that shouldn't hold any political position in the state .

The Tinubus migrated from Osun state to Lagos for greener pastures in the early 90's like every other tribes and since then haven't stepped foot in the state unless during election and this made the Osun state people to vote out the Tinubu cousin even after collecting money from them.

I am an Osun state man and this is how bad the Osun state people now hate Bola Tinubu and his family .

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
cool

Prince of Imo.. lol Tinubu is the only thing on your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Cum again sir, all these wantinwantin won’t shift Peter Obi from his fourth position in the presidential election. Just vote for Atiku and rest

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Prince of Imo.. lol Tinubu is the only thing on your mind

He's not the choice of the people

He's been rejected by Man and God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's not the choice of the people

He's been rejected by Man and God

Why do you so much hate on man who did you nothing

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by quickberry(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
It is no longer news that Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola was kicked out of his position as governor of Osun state in the last governorship election which Adeleke Adeleke of PDP won with wide margin.

But what people do not know is that all around Osun state right now, The Tinubu family are been regarded as Outcasts and bastards that shouldn't hold any political position in the state .

The Tinubus migrated from Osun state to Lagos for greener pastures in the early 90's like every other tribes and since then haven't stepped foot in the state unless during election and this made the Osun state people to vote out the Tinubu cousin even after collecting money from them.

I am an Osun state man and this is how bad the Osun state people now hate Bola Tinubu and his family .

You are no longer from Lagos abi grin grin grin Yeye dey smell...Johnnyessence a.k.a 9jahotblog a.k.a Deboysben a.k.a Princeof Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by quickberry(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Oyetola is coming back tongue

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Urheadmaster(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
He offended the citizens because of tulubu greediness tongue
Ireportlive:

Why do you so much hate on man who did you nothing
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Mkpuru Mmi.ri addict.

You know route to Osun from Ipob infested Imo State?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
He offended the citizens because of tulubu greediness tongue

What greed exactly?!

And which citizens
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Mkpuru Mmi.ri addict.

You know route to Osun from Ipob infested Imo State?
I am Ibile 100%
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2023
What's Ibile?
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile 100%

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
What's Ibile?
It's obvious you're not Yoruba

I won't explain the meaning to you
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Urheadmaster(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
You can as well, do yourself a favor and answer your question tongue
Ireportlive:

What greed exactly?!

And which citizens
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
What's Ibile?

Ko ye mi

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ko ye mi
You claim you're Yoruba but you don't know the meaning of ibile
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You can as well, do yourself a favor and answer your question tongue

Don't you guys see the bigger picture while you hate with negative energy karma makes you retrogress while Tinubu you hate is at the peak of his Political career

A feat you can't even say whether you can achieve

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You claim you're Yoruba but you don't know the meaning of ibile

What is the meaning of ibile in that very context

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Urheadmaster(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
What is not funny is that we are in the same shoes tongue
Ireportlive:

Don't you guys see the bigger picture while you hate with negative energy karma makes you retrogress while Tinubu you hate is at the peak of his Political career

A feat you can't even say whether you can achieve

We are just nairaland warriors.

Keep it coming tongue
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

What is the meaning of ibile in that very context
stop asking me yeye question and take your yoruba study serious
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
What is not funny is that we are in the same shoes tongue

We are just nairaland warriors.

Keep it coming tongue

Not really I am online because I have to be, Nairaland is just my play ground while I study market chart

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Tell me and expose yourself Mkpuru Mm.iri addict
PrinceOfLagos:

It's obvious you're not Yoruba

I won't explain the meaning to you

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by FreeStuffsNG: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lies as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Urheadmaster(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
My wife nearly left me because of nairaland tongue
Ireportlive:

Not really I am online because I have to be, Nairaland is just my play ground
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop asking me yeye question and take your yoruba study serious

Prince of Ibile I have heard you

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
He thought that's how it's used.

Ireportlive:

Ko ye mi

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Tell me and expose yourself Mkpuru Mm.iri addict
Omo Obile ni mi

What's hard for you to understand there if truly you're Yoruba
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Omo ibile ni mi
Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
My wife nearly left me because of nairaland tongue

No evil you wished Tinubu came right into your home

It's called karma

Change your ways and your Lolo would love you back

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by Ireportlive: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Too complicate his issues he said "Omo obile ni mi" that guy funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
Omo Ibile?

You need to learn Yoruba well before you finally relocate to Mbaitoli, in Imo
PrinceOfLagos:

Omo Obile ni mi

What's hard for you to understand there if truly you're Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Cousin, Oyetola Was Voted Out In Osun State by PrinceOfLagos: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Omo Ibile?

You need to learn Yoruba well before you finally relocate to Mbaitoli, in Imo
you're telling a yoruba guy like me to learn my language

Are you for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win / The APC Bots On Nairaland & Other Social Media Do Not Speak For We Yorubas / Paul Okoye's Bae Ivy Ifeoma Blast Fans Who Insult Her For Dating Rudeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.