Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win (681 Views)

Saheed Akinade-Fijabi: Third Party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by buhariguy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
It will be impossible for me to rejoice or celebrate tinubu victory,
I can only celebrate what is impossible or a miraculous victory.
I did not celebrate buhari victory in 2015 and 2019 even after all the insult I receive from idiotic pigs for supporting buhari and I'm still receiving the insult till tomorrow for supporting tinubu.
Buhari and tinubu victory does not worth celebration because it is a done deal.
After buhari victory in 2019, I was the first to announce that tinubu is the next president.
I will not rejoice over what I know from the beginning.
It will be a miracle for obi.diot to become the president, so idiotic pigs can celebrate such a miracle.
It will also be a miracle if atiku win after obi.diot divide atiku votes.
It is a one way victory for tinubu and I will not rejoice over an easy victory.
God bless president Bola asiwaju tinubu.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by oyin44: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
God bless you too .... thank you

buhariguy:
I did not celebrate buhari victory in 2015 and 2019 even after all the insult I receive from idiotic pigs for supporting buhari and I'm still receiving the insult till tomorrow for supporting tinubu.
After buhari victory in 2019, I was the first to announce that tinubu is the next president.
It will be a miracle for obi.diot to become the president, so idiotic pigs can celebrate such a miracle.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by jom28gy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Everyday you're celebrating your stupidity here, thinking that you know what your doing, unfortunately, your living in oblivion, and not until you change, you will not know what your doing,

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by reenxtus001: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Go and sleep joor, who are you, are you God? See this one oh, you no be anything you come dey make mumu remarks for Nairaland. See ehn even if you meet Satan, and him put juju for your mouth, Tinubu would never become the President of this great country.

If hungry and suffering no tire you, e don tire so many other Nigerians.

Dey try talk wetin you know.

please look below 👇
Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by buhariguy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
reenxtus001:
Go and sleep joor, who are you, are you God? See this one oh, you no be anything you come dey make mumu remarks for Nairaland. See ehn even if you meet Satan, and him put juju for your mouth, Tinubu would never become the President of this great country.

If hungry and suffering no tire you, e don tire so many other Nigerians.

Dey try talk wetin you know.

please look below 👇
I'm not God, but just to inform idiotic pigs that is not a prayer point for tinubu to be the president.
It is settled in heaven

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by reenxtus001: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
buhariguy:
I'm not God, but just to inform idiotic pigs that is not a prayer point for tinubu to be the president.
It is settled in heaven

This is a blasphemy. How can you say you are not God but go on to say that it is settled in heaven. Since you are not God you can't tell what is settled.

Just so you know God who is in heaven and is a Christian will never accept a Muslim and a Muslim -muslim ticket or winners.
Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by orion7: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zombies re not feeling the hardship. Buhari the oil minister who the oo voted for has given him fuel. Only ipob re feeling the scarcity

Useless elements these zombies. Dragging Nigeria to Stone Age. Now it’s tinubu Una go see
Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by buhariguy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
reenxtus001:

This is a blasphemy. How can you say you are not God but go on to say that it is settled in heaven. Since you are not God you can't tell what is settled.

Just so you know God who is in heaven and is a Christian will never accept a Muslim and a Muslim -muslim ticket or winners.
God is not interested in muslim or christian.
God is only interested in who will care for the masses.
Not the one that will save money that is meant for development.
God is a progressive being, not a retard or retrogressive or conservative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by buhariguy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
orion7:
Zombies re not feeling the hardship. Buhari the oil minister who the oo voted for has given him fuel. Only ipob re feeling the scarcity

Useless elements these zombies. Dragging Nigeria to Stone Age. Now it’s tinubu Una go see
APC is a progressive party
buhariguy:
God is not interested in muslim or christian.
God is only interested in who will care for the masses.
Not the one that will save money that is meant for development.
God is a progressive being, not a retard or retrogressive or conservative
Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by Mylove55(f): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2023
buhariguy:
you're right,
Idiotic pigs and asgard13 thinks apc supporters are kids
Re: I Will Not Be Happy If Tinubu Win by Mylove55(f): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
buhariguy:
It is settled in heaven
we warn idiotic pigs

(1) (Reply)

The APC Bots On Nairaland & Other Social Media Do Not Speak For We Yorubas / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But Wasn't Able To See Him (video) / Video: Tinubu Campaign Rally In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.