Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa (25408 Views)

Ihedioha: Mass Resignation Hits Imo PDP / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / Peter Obi: Mass Resignation Hits Anambra PDP, Ozigbo, Others Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Ceryinoh07(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
What is going on?
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
A
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by mycar: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
dustmalik:
Obi supporters are the most deceitful humans you can find on the face of the earth.

Anyone who takes his time to read this report properly would know it hasn't nothing to do with Obi or LP.

The main grievances of those resigning is that they are not allowed to report anything positive happening in the North, except the negatives. This is the reason they are resigning.
Were they employed last month? Did they just realized it?
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Almaigaa: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Hausa is an international Language.
The North no be una mate. This is the reason Why Oyinbo asked the North to norture and take care of South East. Till they are able to rule over themselves. Then they will be allowed to have Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Good one.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by donami(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Foreign media understand that brain washing of Africa is possible to shape foreign policy. Aljazeera is one of the Arab disinformation outlets. The goal is to embed disinformation inside of information. Western media is also not innocent of this, but we all should cautious of news outlets and media programming.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Stevosty: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2023
What can led to such if not better pay, forget those grammar.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Evergreen12345(f): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Coast
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by truthCoder: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
naijakissleave:
https://dailytrust.com/mass-resignation-hits-bbc-hausa/

Lies.

Every person in Nigerian media knows that these reasons are hogwash.

They left because of the potentially better pay.

The new organization simply poached the best people who have already been trained by BBC.

While they have the right to leave, they should not sell us bobo.

Reminds me of when Heritage Bank came to the playground in 2013 and started poaching. Half of Skye bank moved to Heritage.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by galaxy2020(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
.....Turkey is a Muslim country that's all. That's their true reason for resigning nothing more.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by meobizy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
one of the journalists, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said they were primarily motivated by the Turkish media’s resolve to tell positive stories in Africa.
I honestly thought journalists enjoyed telling bad stories. So the thing affects them too? I stopped watching mainstream international media over the matter. One has a limit he can take from seeing stories of suffering.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by dustmalik: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:

Were they employed last month? Did they just realized it?
Read the article again. There is a new Turkish outfit in town and they all want to join it.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by 3seriez(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Telling positive stories is the motivation for jumping ship.
Laffs grin. Tales by Moonlight

The Turks are probably paying better. They should just say so. No shame in that. Everyone is looking for better welfare in these trying times.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by BJanta: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
No mention of Peter Obi though. However, maybe with Peter Obi, there won't be any bad news to report again, hence they're acting ahead of time to the stations that have a penchant for good news. cool

To the Guy below me,

Were they just employed last month or just realized that they are not allowed to report anything good from Nigeria?
You can't give what you don't have. Anyways, Nigeria will be great again.

Our leaders have succeeded in enslaving some of us that they don't even think about their own future any more, all they think about the ambition of their political leaders, How he will succeed even if his success will undermine their children's future since they themselves no longer have any future.

Some are interested in another person or tribe's downfall to the extent that they don't care if they starve to death as long as the other person starves too forgetting that destiny exists.

Your love for your oppressors have affected your thinking as a human being to the level that you are only existing and not living on earth anymore.

People supporting politicians like football clubs. Whereas one is for your entertainment, the other one could make or mar your life.

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by GeneralPula: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
He said: “TRT wants us to change the narrative of storytelling. Other international media organisations have been reporting mainly hunger, wars and other negative narratives about Africa. There are good, positive stories in Africa for instance Nigeria – business and employment opportunities, 2023 Election.

I like this..

These gringos are always interested in the bad news from Africa than good...
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by everythinggirly(f): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make una leave Peter obi for this matter na, haba!
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by JaskanFactor: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
maybe the Hausa journalists got tired of calling European sponsored terrorists , herd men and bandits to hide the involvement of Europe in the mass murder that is going on in Nigeria's north.

Anybody working for BBC /CNN etc is enemy of humanity.

And you can add nairaland to that list, cause they too are always calling the Europeans sponsored terrorists , bandits and herdsmen.

When there are reports that for years UK and French army were training this people in Sahel desert, then the UK and French army left Sahel region, and unleashed their killers on northern Nigerians , they gave them motor bikes helicopter support bullet proof vests top quality radio communication systems etc, those are not bandits or herdsmen, its a European sponsored army killing Nigerian people.

The journalists must have felt they could not sell-out anymore as the grave yards in the north fill up from Europeans atrocities on Nigeria.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by mycar: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
BJanta:

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)

Show me that statistics with reference to all the states in Nigeria within the period under review
Besides, all that you posted have been carefully studied and found to be liars .

check out this video from sky news, https://twitter.com/i/status/1615650686481633280 they are think of who will bring a fresh idea and from Tinubu, he said all I want to do is dance grin grin grin
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by olisaEze(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Positive stories abi a fatter paycheck! The British salary scheme for overseas staff no too far from bricklayer helper daily pay. grin
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by mycar: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
dustmalik:

Read the article again. There is a new Turkish outfit in town and they all want to join it.
Yeah, saw it but there has always been an alternative.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Western media always prefer to report only the negative stuffs about Africa... And they always find the most embarrassing and poor images of Africa to attach to their articles.

There's a reason for that. Audience in the west are only interested in such negative stories... It makes them feel better about their skyrocketing electricity and grocery bills knowing that some people in Africa don't even have electricity or food atall to start with.

It's all psychology, people feel better when they realize that someone else's situation is worse.

Plus, bad news naturally sells... Compared to good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by mkoabiola: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
I love to work with BBC yoruba or English

But no link.

Please any good Samaritan that can be of help.

I will appreciate alot
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Or they got better offers from TRT... cheesy

All that story about 'Telling positive stories'...how many times we dey hear am... cheesy

TRT probably put a better offer on the table. Cash and other incentives....
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Dataking1: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:
Erdogan leave Nigeria alone.

What has Erdogan done to You.

God Bless Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Allah Razi Olsun
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by BlueDuck: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
naijakissleave:
https://dailytrust.com/mass-resignation-hits-bbc-hausa/

More like Turkey planning to hide the atrocities they commit in Nigeria very thoroughly

Turkey is the biggest sponsor of terror activities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by kokoA(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Greener pastures dazol..
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by slimfit1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
They want to be telling sweet lies. BBC has done nothing but tells us what is happening around us. They want to work for a station like NTA that has nothing to offer but disinformation. If a man is showing you that your leg is broken its to tell you to sick help.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by mu2sa2: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
kokoA:
Greener pastures dazol..
Hahahaha, hitting the nail right on the head! The british are stingy like one particular naija politician and the turks lured the journalists away by doing the needful.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tell positive stories
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
donami:
Foreign media understand that brain washing of Africa is possible to shape foreign policy. Aljazeera is one of the Arab disinformation outlets. The goal is to embed disinformation inside of information. Western media is also not innocent of this, but we all should cautious of news outlets and media programming.

Western media should come before anyone in this respect, they started the game, entrenched hypocrisy and now want to claim sainthood despite not stopping their double faced hypocrisy.

Any unfavorite person to the world today is created by the western media, rightfully or wrongfully, though most wrongfully. It takes only the wrong turn or the wrong words (newspeak) before you turn from angel to devil.

Funny enough, AJE is still more objective and fair than most of these stations.
Re: Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
BlueDuck:

More like Turkey planning to hide the atrocities they commit in Nigeria very thoroughly

Turkey is the biggest sponsor of terror activities in Nigeria

Reference? Or facts from heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.