Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum (887 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / This Peter Obi's Supporter Is Confused. Picture Added / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by iSense247: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Tinubuadvocate: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yes what happened.
OneCandleAway:

Are your wife and 2 children now in Canada?
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by OneCandleAway(f): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes what happened.

So you think your family is safe there while you try to destroy others other children's lives by campaigning
for Tinubu?

Sending your children far from nigeria won't make them miss the karma you will make them earn

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Exclusive101:
Tinubu urchins are poor yet your hopeless poverty stricken wretched Igbo father n mother continue to escape Alaigbo daily in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc to the land of the urchins to slave your miserable souls away hawking fan yogo okrika apart part n others.

What do you mean, have I ever told you that I am igbo?
So someone cannot be OBIdient and YUSUFUL in this country without an urchin calling you ipob or igbo.
Let me set the record straight I am yoruba and my mom is igbo.
And don't let hate or tribalism cloud your sense or reasoning into thinking that anyone that supports Peter kayode obi is igbo.
Please stop, we can not progress as a country with this kind of tribalism deep rooted in our minds.
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Exclusive101: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
If you mother like let her be from hellfire ko kan aye. My initial comment stand as stated.

Yorubalandlord:

So someone cannot be OBIdient and YUSUFUL in this country without an urchin calling you ipob or igbo.
And don't let hate or tribalism cloud your sense or reasoning into thinking that anyone that supports Peter kayode obi is igbo.
Please stop, we can not progress as a country with this kind of tribalism deep rooted in our minds.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

Your Yoruba with the name yorubalandlord. Yeah ok 😂. Hypocritical bigot.

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
ogunara:

Your Yoruba with the name yorubalandlord. Yeah ok 😂. Hypocritical bigot.
I am a landlord, I own a house in osun.
So what's the fuse about bro
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Exclusive101:
If you mother like let her be from hellfire ko kan aye. My initial comment stand as stated.

I don't have problem with your initial comments, is just for the readers.
And I hope you don't have kids, because I don't know what you will be telling them as a father.
Because your mentality is so devil.lish
Re: A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum by Wickedfact: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Today being 18th of January 2023 lordviccoDaGuru made a post in this our honourable forum saying that he will give out 500k to anyone that will show him a video proof of Peter obi commissioning a project when he was still in office(governor of anambra state).
So quickly showed him the proof.
And now he is no where to be found and he still haven't fulfill what he promised to do.
I call on all appropriate authorities in this forum and our esteemed mods to look into this matter.
And to make sure that he fulfill what he said before 24hrs if not he will face severe consequences.
Thanks

Some of you need money to shut you up.

Drop your account.
Only with this moniker, I won't answer any other moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Must Not Step Down For Atiku - Deji / Where Is Mr Joe Igbokwe? / 2023 Election: Panic As Heavy Army Troops Sighted On Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.