Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) (46731 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Romanoff(f): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
DenreleDave:

And who told u tinubu or Atiku threatened to sue gist lover

Una go just dey say anything just for like and share sake

That's what I meant. That they didn't see or sue gistlover.

Calm down sir, most of us done grow pass likes.

1 Like

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Bluntemperor: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:
When Gistlover did the exposé on Tinubu and Atiku wey get money pass Dino, with all their money, them no see Gistlover hold.
Na Uncle Dino dey beat chest.
Lol.

biko,Uncle Dino,this is going to be ROFOROFO Fights o and these ladies are waiting for you o!
More will come if you start it!
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Reyhzor(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Once it's Nigeria Any rumour you hear na truth grin
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Isabi4lov: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
You do abi you no do grin
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by juman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just two ladies.
Ooni has seven or how many wives.
Oga fire on.
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by DenreleDave(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:

That's what I meant. That they didn't see or sue gistlover.

Calm down sir, most of us done grow pass likes.

U r my nairaland crush... How is ur husband?
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by AndroBlaze: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Antoeni(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino , Power and Money
Is
Useless
When death Comes
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by vengertime: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
It's crazy Hushpuppi is in prison and Dino meleye is free
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

Nothing happened..You know gistlover said he will write about all the presidential contestants in knowing your candidates..That's fine...After writing about Tinubu, we were expecting him to give us jist about Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso etc but till date, he hasn't done that...That's why I said hes not being objective Atimes about his jist....No doubt the guy is a smooth writer and that's what he has been using to get people's audience..He shouldn't have delved into politics.
he did for atiku
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Everything na Apc for Dino melaye.

1 Like

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by rovher: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=120150595] cool

Dino is a single man, and I don't get what the hiccups is all about

Romangoddess also made a video with Dino and he was angry

Yea you're right o, that video trend small before dino sef deny the girl, the mumu girl come delete the video and the apologized ... Big breast no sense girl lol
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Mercury12(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:
When Gistlover did the exposé on Tinubu and Atiku wey get money pass Dino, with all their money, them no see Gistlover hold.

Lol.

One day he/she will mess with the wrong person and he/she will be smoked out.
Too many people are complaining about same blog

2 Likes

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by rovher: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

grin

Dino go sue you too
I swear lol no let Dino sue nd sew u i lol
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Boyuche: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Uncle Dino, dino see this one coming
Sue bawo!
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
jeromestarks:
Like say him do those girls o.

They actually look like hook-up girls.

I pity the man that will use his hard-earned money to pay their bride price.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Just fvck and let others fvck.

If you commit to a single mother, you're commiDEAD!
Haha your Last statement eh..
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by kokoA(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even if he knows them Wats wrong with a single adult male having sex? undecided
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Midehi3(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Let see how gistlover will respond before the expiration of 24hours grace to apologise.
Somebody that have replied Dino immediately with more comic apology, even curse am join cheesy cheesy Gistlover na werey aswear cheesy
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Jogs1900: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
paradigmshift:
he did for atiku
Okay...It's when he completes it that I will know he's being objective...We want to hear about Obi, Kwankwaso,Sowore before the election unless he's stylishly telling his followers that it's only Tinubu and Atiku that are corrupt among the over 10 contestants.
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by gigabyte13: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino wey be say na
Addicted womanizer
With Dino expect anything
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Karmaisme(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

Gistlover that has turned to a withunting blog...

FYI, witches are meant to be hunted.

1 Like

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by johnstar(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Even the gistlover don deactivate Instagram account

They don set am up
u say? go check page again.. abi dm dey report d page.. lol deactivate weytn.
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Tochi3(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I thought say Dino na g*y
u mean the la Creme Dubai Gangs grin grin
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Backpedal: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sannisege:
A reliable source who even gave me Senator David Mark’s phone number (even though the Senator didn’t pick up when I called him) told me that she pitied girls sleeping with Dino Melaye because Dino is HIV positive.

I'm sure that the ladies will at least insist on Condom use. undecided
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Felabrity: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
johnstar:
u say? go check page again.. abi dm dey report d page.. lol deactivate weytn.
e dey on private now
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:

Lol.

The fact is no one is actually searching
As long as the page is active, she can be located
Only tech guys would understand
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Slynation(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Backpedal:

I'm sure that the ladies will at least insist on Condom use. undecided
Ladies that doesn't have sense, they are always blinded by money and thinks money solves everything...They price them like this...!!

With condom 50K

Without condom 2.5million...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Slynation(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
richeeyo:

The fact is no one is actually searching
As long as the page is active, she can be located
Only tech guys would understand
Oga it's a lie, Even the whites found it very difficult to trace Andrew Tate for years until he gave out his location via pizza box...!!
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by muyico(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Cont.
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Backpedal: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Slynation:
Ladies that doesn't have sense, they are always blinded by money and thinks money solves everything...They price them like this...!!

With condom 50K

Without condom 2.5million...
Haaaaaaaaa

Wetin be dis ooo

But there is PEP Sha

But still
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by skidomiller(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ogbeni Dino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Atika Aminu Yankaba Becomes Kano Governor For 20 Minutes / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.