Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) (46737 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by MuMuOnBail: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
na waooo

I don't like commenting in sh*t gossips.

But am 110% sure that Dino f*cked this girls

How did I Know?

We are on same street, here in the Capital city

He is a formal Senator and Atiku errand boy at day

Ashawo at Night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Pickmycall: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
All these packages wey girls dey package.When person carry them reach house she come remove all the stuffing and tight yoga pants,pric.k no go raise again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Ance4Liverpool: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dino don't lie please
You know them
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by SerikiFulani(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
If not that nigerians are smart but not intelligent, they'll definitely know who Gistlover is.

The person is a woman disguising as a man and she's based in Europe.

She also own multiple blogs( More than 20) on Instagram alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by tnerro1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Who never do 3some, hands in the air wink
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Slynation:
Oga it's a lie, Even the whites found it very difficult to trace Andrew Tate for years until he gave out his location via pizza box...!!
And you actually believe that crap
You are funny
Do you even realize his father was an ex spy for CIA
a top one for that matter
You need to understand and know him
Well before his arrest before you start saying rubbish
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by mozona(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
You can't question the dead or get angry with it.
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by jahsharon: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

Gistlover that has turned to a withunting blog...

Yes, even the Bible and the Quran say we should hunt witches

1 Like

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by cedricksly: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Romanoff:
When Gistlover did the exposé on Tinubu and Atiku wey get money pass Dino, with all their money, them no see Gistlover hold.

Na Uncle Dino dey beat chest.

Lol.

na only clown and jesters dey take this man seriously... If failure was the name of any politician, Na this man go get that name.... Dino is guilty as charged, because I Don see Dino for a VIP lounge for Abuja with one of these top celebrity self, not this mosquitoes called influencer.. That means even this mosquitoes go pay their way to who go link them with Dino...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by cedricksly: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

Gistlover that has turned to a withunting blog...
to gain what exactly?? He/she has nothing to gain, so I don't see how bringing people wrong dealings to light is witch hunting... This particular two girls accused with Dino, me I don't know if Dino Don Chop them or not, but trust me those girls na Low-key olosho, I Don see the other one for a particular VIP lounge around matima for Abuja twice.... Infact the last time, I shared a table with the man she came to see before she came and they took their own table... See if this girls dey come, Na steady eye glass and na cab them dey use, they won't even accept to be picked up by these Vips driver..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

Okay...It's when he completes it that I will know he's being objective...We want to hear about Obi, Kwankwaso,Sowore before the election unless he's stylishly telling his followers that it's only Tinubu and Atiku that are corrupt among the over 10 contestants.
he/she doing it willingly and no one is paying him/her to write so why the grumble. If you want to vote , vote your choice and don't be waiting for someone to write a story before u vote....
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by TheMostComplex1: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

Nothing happened..You know gistlover said he will write about all the presidential contestants in knowing your candidates..That's fine...After writing about Tinubu, we were expecting him to give us jist about Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso etc but till date, he hasn't done that...That's why I said hes not being objective Atimes about his jist....No doubt the guy is a smooth writer and that's what he has been using to get people's audience..He shouldn't have delved into politics.

You were not following the thread he did about Atiku & I think one or two other presidential candidates.

Kindly check on his IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Jogs1900: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
paradigmshift:
he/she doing it willingly and no one is paying him/her to write so why the grumble. If you want to vote , vote your choice and don't be waiting for someone to write a story before u vote....
He is an influencer....He's running other candidates down while surreptitiously promoting his own choice.Leave matter for Mathias.
Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by NaBanga: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gistlover is likely not one person, but a group of journalists, who work together under a fake persona. He won't be able to sue anyone. Expect more messages and video to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by paradigmshift(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:

He is an influencer....He's running other candidates down while surreptitiously promoting his own choice.Leave matter for Mathias.
if you no get work, you can open your own page and write about the rest candidates...

1 Like

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by RealNiggaDee(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
jeromestarks:
Like say him do those girls o.

They actually look like hook-up girls.

I pity the man that will use his hard-earned money to pay their bride price.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. Just fvck and let others fvck.

If you commit to a single mother, you're commiDEAD!

Flesh and blood did not reveal these things
to you but the spirit of the redpill.

All feminine redpillers must suffer . Simpish simps will keep dying after DNA test.

Only true Alpha and sigmas will survive.

Masculinity I stand .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by NohurryInLife: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Sannisege:
A reliable source who even gave me Senator David Mark’s phone number (even though the Senator didn’t pick up when I called him) told me that she pitied girls sleeping with Dino Melaye because Dino is HIV positive.
Just imagine wetin you dey talk undecided

1 Like

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Konquest: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Konquest: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2023
SerikiFulani:
If not that nigerians are smart but not intelligent, they'll definitely know who Gistlover is.

The person is a woman disguising as a man and she's based in Europe.

She also own multiple blogs( More than 20) on Instagram alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) by Konquest: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
When Gistlover did the exposé on Tinubu and Atiku wey get money pass Dino, with all their money, them no see Gistlover hold.

Na Uncle Dino dey beat chest.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.