Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House (19249 Views)

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by fergie001: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdpW9IYIanA
Nigeria’s 2023 Elections: Service delivery and policy alternatives

In conversation with @KwankwasoRM, Leader of @OfficialNNPPng

#Nigeriadecides #NigeriaElections2023

LIVESTREAM:

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1gqGvyBVXPlKB?t=zmem8FLQNjY7Z92QbGUvLQ&s=09 (twitter)

https://www.facebook.com/channelsforum/videos/507122614867164/?mibextid=NnVzG8 (facebook)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Racoon(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi have gone ahead to atone for the shame & disgrace any other presidential candidates will incur on Nigeria by their iberiberism before and after his appearance in Chatham House.

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by PrinceOfLagos: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rabiu kwakwanso and Peter Obi in the picture Below

They are friends forever cool

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by fergie001: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
"We'll increase the size of the Nigerian military from 223,000 active personnel to one million and we'll increase the size of the Nigerian police from 371,000 active personnel to about one million." - Rabiu Kwankwaso at #ChathamHouse

"We'll mop up the 20 million out-of-school children in Nigeria and enrol them in schools in the next four years. We'll provide 500,000 classrooms across the states of the federation to accommodate them." - Rabiu Kwankwaso at #ChathamHouse

"We'll make all application forms for admission into tertiary education institutions and application forms for employment free. We'll also make all examinations like WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc, free." Rabiu Kwankwaso at #ChathamHouse.

"I assure you that when the @OfficialNNPPng is brought into power and I am elected the President of Nigeria, we will create an irresistible condition for those in the diaspora to come back home." - @KwankwasoRM

"We'll introduce a four-year validity period for JAMB examination result so that our children can use the same JAMB result to gain admission into our tertiary education institutions." - Rabiu Kwankwaso at #ChathamHouse

"My legacy is to unite the country, where everybody is given equal opportunity not based on its ethnicity or religion but based on character" - @KwankwasoRM

8 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rabiu kwakwanso and Peter Obi in the picture Below

They are friends forever cool
Politically KWANKWASO is far ahead of OBI

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Saladdin: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
My man, anytime any day. He exudes intelligence and a certain finesse. I'm definitely voting for him! His achievements are undeniable and speaks for him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Honourable1901(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
This guy's seems to be more intelligent than obi

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nemesis0147(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
At least this one won’t embarrass us.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Danjibola: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make this bros just stepdown for Obi "jeje" he for make sense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Sultty(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
bat - cunning moneybag, his credentials are not well known, backstabber, too old and unfit to rule
Atiku - big time looter
Kwankwanso - feels entitled and has little to no agenda if elected
Peter d rock obi - youthful, is frugal and should have naija interest at heart ❤️

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by DropsMic(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
We don't care

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by socialmediaman: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Praktikals(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sentiments aside, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso are all better than Obi.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Unlike Mr. Delegator. grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by ProudlyWAZOBIA: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:

I agree. But my joy is that Peter is far ahead of your father.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Magnoliaa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin

I am starting to like this man's pride and 'stronghead.'

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Houseofglam7(f): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
cool
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by NnamdiN: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Honourable1901:
This guy's seems to be more intelligent than obi
tinubu nko?

14 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by ecolime(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi/Rabiu combo would have been the perfect ticket but for pride on his part.

I wish him all the best anyway. Funny enough, he might snatch the 3rd position from Tinubu.

15 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
All his followers are urging him to step down for Atiku. Na only Kano kwankwaso dy campaign grin
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by jeromestarks: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omo, everybody is now going to Chatham o.

No matter the place you want to go, never go to the family house of a girl you did not disvirgin to ask for her hand in marriage or else, you will regret ever getting married.

Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie to fvck her when she was intact. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.
Better to suffer to find a virgin and have a lasting happy home than to marry any of these girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men and regret your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Tonyavaro: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023

Enjoy powerful bass with the JBL Xtreme 3 and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by DMerciful(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
What about Kwankwaso vs Tinubu? I wan check something
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by VoltageDivida(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Abeg what is it Chatham House?

Is that new way of Nigerian politicians to communicate their plans to the populace?
Why will all candidates, even those who refuse to speak directly to the electorates run to Chatham?

Someone should please explain the importance of Chatham house to the Nigerian political ecosystem.

4 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by undisputedKOC: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi the IPOB terrorists sponsor is worse than Ebola. Kwankwaso dodged the fool like an incurable plague when Peter Obituary and IPOB Obidîots terrorists were begging day and night to be join them.

Atiku's biggest mistake was associating with an IPOB terrorists patron called Peter Obi. That was the time his political career was totally destroyed. Peter Obi is a destroyer, anything he touches must be destroyed. Peter Obi destroyed Anambra and he has destroyed the lives of those hopeless wretched Zombidiots too undecided

6 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Opportuneke(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nnj
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Praktikals(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Your father is hawking Gala in lagos developed by Tinubu grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Kizyte(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nice
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Charismatic107: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
ProudlyWAZOBIA:

I agree. But my joy is that Peter is far ahead of your father.
Bros this vawulence is too much

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate / Amina Mohammed Celebrates Her 55th Birthday In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.