Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House (19252 Views)

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
We are talking politics

In politics or any position you want to be employed in life, the hiring manager and ceo run through your Resume, CV. Don’t be dumb please.

We have to run through their CV, WE NIGERIANS ARE THE HIRING MANAGER, when you go through the CV, you know who have the experience.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by GEEBITE: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
You mean the masterplan was unvelied 15 years after he left office as Governor. Then it does not belong to him .
Jogs1900:

This is the link to the one they just unveiled in 2022
https://lsdp2052.com/

Just search for it online,..It's a public document.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Honourable1901:
This guy's seems to be more intelligent than obi

Igbos, the military arm of obidients would come for your head.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Jogs1900: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
GEEBITE:
You mean the masterplan was unvelied 15 years after he left office as Governor. Then it does not belong to him .
This is the recent one.. search online for it.. There has been one before this.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kwakwaso NNPP is busy speaking grammar in chartam house while all his contestants in Zamfara State have defected to APC.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by yarimo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

In politics or any position you want to be employed in life, the hiring manager and ceo run through your Resume, CV. Don’t be dumb please.

We have to run through their CV, WE NIGERIANS ARE THE HIRING MANAGER, when you go through the CV, you know who have the experience.
is like you just took tramadol. Someone can be elected without ever been a business man . Please ask your parents the difference between business and politics. This are two different things
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Aguogba(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Reinaldo:
Unlike Mr. Delegator. grin grin grin
Teamship grin

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

So OBI has distributed his CV to all voters , it's most for obi to lose this election with your type as his supporter
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Sultty(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Naz34:
mumu who una wan decieve. Obi has biafra interest at head, know this and rest ...mr iberiberism
u can paint any narrative u want to but hands down po is more of a saint than the others. Same way shettima was seen wining and dining with bht, all these are mere make believe
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by MasterKernel: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
well that is another topic for tomorrow, as for now KWANKWASO is far ahead of OBI politically

If you believe, that Kwankwaso is ahead, why is he thrilling behind Obi in this election?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Honourable1901(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Igbos, the military arm of obidients would come for your head.

Me sef I dey for them, curse for curse
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
So OBI has distributed his CV to all voters , it's most for obi to lose this election with your type as his supporter

Let him lose, it’s part of life, but now he is trying it out. So up to electorates. He win or lose, doesn’t affect me, or even Obi, so rest
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Paretomaster1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
Politically KWANKWASO is far ahead of OBI

Hundred light years away....
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Heffalump(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
What sense can Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso make without blabbing nonsense?

PHD holder my foot undecided
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dey play.
You said politically that Peter Obi can't match Kwankwaso. Then I told you that I get am before no be property meaning Kwankwaso might be politically bigger than Obi then but now Obi is the new trend. I think have explain to your level.

yarimo:
please explain you get am before between KWANKWASO and OBI ? Your proverbs is not valid here . Try to know how and when to use proverbs
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by yarimo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
deukpai:
Dey play.
You said politically that Peter Obi can't match Kwankwaso. Then I told you that I get am before no be property meaning Kwankwaso might be politically bigger than Obi then but now Obi is the new trend. I think have explain to your level.

KWANKWASO is somebody in Kano state and all the north west state, OBI is nobody Politically in Anambra state alone. Not to talk of the whole south east
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Obidient4life3: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:

Oga Nigerian politics is not Kano politics.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Peter Obi the IPOB terrorists sponsor is worse than Ebola. Kwankwaso dodged the fool like an incurable plague when Peter Obituary and IPOB Obidîots terrorists were begging day and night to be join them.

Atiku's biggest mistake was associating with an IPOB terrorists patron called Peter Obi. That was the time his political career was totally destroyed. Peter Obi is a destroyer, anything he touches must be destroyed. Peter Obi destroyed Anambra and he has destroyed the lives of those hopeless wretched Zombidiots too undecided

Praktikals:
Sentiments aside, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso are all better than Obi.

yarimo:

Wahala wahala wahala wahala wahala! This news is not about Peter Obi yet urchins can't get his name off their lips...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Oga Nigerian politics is not Kano politics.
KWANKWASO was once deputy speaker house of representatives is that local or national? Oya you must tell us what has OBI ever contested national and win? This is just simple question oo
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by GEEBITE: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2023
If there is a previous one ,you would have posted it surely. I cant go on a wild goose chase of what does not exist.
Jogs1900:

This is the recent one.. search online for it.. There has been one before this.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Blazebond(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Useful zombie have also gone to his master's to worship them,black Africans should never ever have been freed from slavery,they can never be like the Arab Africans, pathetic people calling themselves presidential candidates.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House by Praktikals(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Praktikals:
Sentiments aside, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso are all better than Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates / Army Refuses To Release Bodies Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram To Families - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.