Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) (4529 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) / Kano Rally Update: This Is 5pm And People Are Still Trooping In For LP Rally / Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by MiaBeer(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi rally in Kaduna today.
Time this photo was posted:
1:PM Nigeria Time.

El rufai approved the rally and gave him access to stadium.

Nfpmod Mynd44.
Don’t you really have something better to do with your life? Do you enjoy being cursed at? I pity you and others like you. Tell me anyone in your village that is more accomplished than Obi or Datti.

Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by azpekuliar: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi rally in Kaduna today.
Time this photo was posted:
1:PM Nigeria Time.

El rufai approved the rally and gave him access to stadium.

Nfpmod Mynd44.

Are you sure it is 1pm and not 5pm? Check again.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by Indispensable85(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Keep fooling yourself

Kaduna is obidient smiley

You're shameless
See what you're posting.
My niece birthday had more people.
Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by YourMrBoo: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Indispensable85:

You're shameless
See what you're posting.
My niece birthday had more people.

Lol how come I don't know you and your neice!?!

Idiotas
Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
The state of the VP candidate lol dem arrange canopy for one tiny area. Now when you imagine that Shettima is whom this one is supposed to go toe to toe with you can only laugh. Shettima that will bring over 90% votes in Borno and Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by adaeze10p: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Must Peter Obi buy crowds from neighbouring States the way Tinubu does?Real voters are at their workplace, not campaign rallies.Must Peter Obi buy crowds from neighbouring States the way Tinubu does?Real voters are at their workplace, not campaign rallies....
Re: Mammoth Crowd Trooping In For Peter Obi Rally In Kaduna(picture) by LegendHero(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Keep fooling yourself

Kaduna is obidient smiley

Is this how your mates are uploading pictures?

Cutting the pics to the extent of even cutting the people head just because you want it to look like they are much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua Repudiates NIA Memo On El Rufai And Ribadu, Fires Dg Imohe ! / How I Escaped Assassination – Buhari / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.