Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too (23487 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Nigeria The Most Dangerous Place To Be A Christian? Let’s Put That In Context (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Maybe you should also point out the place where she said: "My husband should be boothed out of ASO rock, if elected president and fail to perform'

Words of a true democrat. Before you start criticising her, just know she is more of a christian than you are. An ordained pastor at one of the biggest church in Africa.

Like you booted buhari in 2019
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by chris51(f): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Maybe you should also point out the place where she said: "My husband should be boothed out of ASO rock, if elected president and fail to perform'

Words of a true democrat. Before you start criticising her, just know she is more of a christian than you are. An ordained pastor at one of the biggest church in Africa.

Tinubu's children are Christians too. That's why extremists Muslims don't trust him.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by chris51(f): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
chris51:

Tinubu's children are Christians too. That's why extremists Muslims don't trust him.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Flows001(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Splitmind:
Muslims will dominate Nigeria for years to come Insha-Allah
Uwar ka!
Dan Iska!!

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Musauzor(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Foolish woman. Olosho Lagos. Thunder fire you and your mu-mu ticket
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by HNICEARTH: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why should we start with that one? Why cant we start with Christian-Christian ticket? Abeggy park well jare
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by rickleye: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

What’s the yardstick that she is more of a Christian than others ?
If she can’t convert her husband then She has no business evangelizing to others.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
See mumu talk. No wonder Dino Melaye wan beat you for Senate that time
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by sinola(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
why dont we try christian-christian ticket now
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Strikethem: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Pele o, person wey know person wey be more Christian than others.

We sha no go vote her so called husband and his muslim muslim ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by dajo83: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
So you are telling us that christian are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by cliqtips: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Cut the crap...

So, her being an ordained pastor means God's mouthpiece?

And what has she done since she's been the Senator ?

So, you think this : "My husband should be boothed out of ASO rock, if elected president and fail to perform'
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by FireUpNow(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

They accepted it when Nnamdi Azikwe used it..
granted. Will modern northerners accept it today from the look of things as strange things are happening in the Nigerian polity and tribalism?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by SenatePresdo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

You a Muslim don't have any business telling us Christians who to vote.

96% of Southern Christians, including Oyedepo, Adeboye who you claimed ordained Tinubu's wife are solidly obidient.

If you are good observer, you would have noticed that Tinubu might end up getting more votes in The North than he would get in the SW.

One thing I love about yorubas is that they are the most learned tribe in Africa, extremely Liberal.

Obi is coming..

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by FireUpNow(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jostoman:
bat is speaking theough her they are only trying to use religionto get sympathy vote from the northerners.
Unless that's their line of thinking
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by MasterShifu010(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

The same way it was easy for us to booth buhari out after 4years abi. ?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Not even interested in the RELIGION , POLITICAL PARTIES anymore...

I'm interested in the INTEGRITY and CAPABILITY of the INDIVIDUAL to man up and steer this country.

This should be the best motive.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Regex: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
This man thinks Nigerians are fools. Though he might be right.

Let's try Christian Christian first.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by SenatePresdo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pandev:
Who would believe that our current vice president is a pastor? Make we kukuma get Muslim-Muslim, nothing different abeg

@PointZerom, don't worry, we'll ignore your insults. After all, this is social media where an ant would call itself an elephant. More so, I understand you do this for cheap likes and attention to feel among. As time goes on when you gain confidence to stand out from bandwagon, you will understand us cool

Sir, APC is a bandwagon since 2015, how many times have you stand out from it?

As for Osinbajo being a Christian, does that mean if your father is irresponsible, he should kukuma die since nothing is different ?

There is a difference, if a Christian vice could be this bad, that means a Muslim vice is a suicide Mission, which every Southern Christian must reject.
Let a Muslim be the vice, while a Christian is the president.
Thank you.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Tony4000: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Remi!!! Remi!!!! Remi!!!!
How many times did I call you?

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Pandev(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
That was my opinion and this is yours. Is anyone threatening to put gun on your head to vote against your will?
no need to be so aggressive. You claimed a christian should replace a Muslim and I told you that you don't just remove and replace people, it is through elections and you're fuming, mentioning gun. Calm down, I don't like violence, I choose peace anytime any day.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
She is far more stupid than i thought.

Aswear! Why we no start with Christian christian ticket? Since nah Muslim just finished undecided
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Pandev(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Sir, APC is a bandwagon since 2015, how many times have you stand out from it?

As for Osinbajo being a Christian, does that mean if your father is irresponsible, he should kukuma die since nothing is different ?

There is a difference, if a Christian vice could be this bad, that means a Muslim vice is a suicide Mission, which every Southern Christian must reject.
Let a Muslim be the vice, while a Christian is the president.
Thank you.
well just like I mentioned earlier, anytime I have to reply you kids, I'll try my best to overlook your insults. When you're matured enough to engage me, come back. Peace cool
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Etimemy: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Drugs is working
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by lampido22: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

u're a fool but I wonder why you want to remain a fool
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Advancedman(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
chokekachy:

https://gazettengr.com/reject-my-husband-if-he-fails-to-perform-in-four-years-says-tinubus-wife/?tztc=1

Since you have tried Jesus you could as well try Satan too since wisdom is too high for you embrace ignorance.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Poshioke(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Redmi abi watin be that your name self,why not suggest we try Christian -christian ticket first, because you are enjoying free money and food plus security do you know what average Nigeria is passing through, nonsense no allow me to cause you oooh.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Noblex2011(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Because your husband wants to contest for president post now, you are now saying nothing is bad in having Muslim Muslim ticket. You are not a Christian
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Ance4Liverpool: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Madam let's try Christian Christian ticket first
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by SenatePresdo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
"After four years..."

But the four years long sha

You may not know since you're probably going to be hardly affected

After the 4 years, he would put his lapdog as inec chairman and win second tenure without our support, no be Naija again..
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by FreedomfromtheT: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pandev:
no need to be so aggressive. You claimed a christian should replace a Muslim and I told you that you don't just remove and replace people, it is through elections and you're fuming, mentioning gun. Calm down, I don't like violence, I choose peace anytime any day.
Yes presidents emerge through elections. People are suggesting options of either Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim, Christian-Muslim or Muslim-Christian tickets.
To me, Christian-Christian or Muslim-Muslim is a no no for Nigeria to avoid further religious tensions.
To me, since Nigeria currently has a Muslim-Christian ticket, for equity sake, it should be succeeded by a Christian-Muslim ticket.
But every voter has a choice. Thank you.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Konquest: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Blast In Maiduguri / The Incompetent Ministers Of President Muhammadu Buhari / President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.