Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too (23816 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Nigeria The Most Dangerous Place To Be A Christian? Let’s Put That In Context (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by igbosarejews(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Splitmind:
Muslims will dominate Nigeria for years to come Insha-Allah
It's there anything básterds without fáthers only dwell on except your mûmû religious dominànce.
You guys are just wasté to oxygen
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Tochi3(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
In your dreams bitvh angry
When we remove una for Federal and State, you wee tell me the new work your Family would do the maintain your stolen wealth angry
yeeaaahhhhh

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Maybe you should also point out the place where she said: "My husband should be boothed out of ASO rock, if elected president and fail to perform'

Words of a true democrat. Before you start criticising her, just know she is more of a christian than you are. An ordained pastor at one of the biggest church in Africa.
grin grin She is an ordained pastor? Yea right! every crook in nigeria is an ordained pastor, who da fork ordained her? Especially in nigeria where rich people like her pays to acquire doctorate titles even though they cannot diagnose paracetamol. All she had to do is to donate "pay" to be ordained. Ordained pastor my bottom!

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Deogratias0030(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dpleaser:

Present Osun state governor and his vice are xtain. All states governors in SW, SS and SE are xtain, how is this justifiable but no single Muslim has raised eyebrow on this , this is how a sane community should be, as long as we have them credible.

So stop inciting violence /hatred among people of diverse religion.

It is not xtian but Christian. X is not the same as Christ
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Deogratias0030(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Dpleaser post=120156644]

Present Osun state governor and his vice are xtain. All states governors in SW, SS and SE are xtain, how is this justifiable but no single Muslim has raised eyebrow on this , this is how a sane community should be, as long as we have them credible.

So stop inciting violence /hatred among people of diverse religion
Nigeria shall be great again[/quot

It is not xtain but Christian. X and Christ are not the same
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Test in your house with 2nd young Muslim wife

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Ancestortinubu: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
This thing say she na pastor?

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by fof1: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
chokekachy:

https://gazettengr.com/reject-my-husband-if-he-fails-to-perform-in-four-years-says-tinubus-wife/?tztc=1

Deceitful Loose Christians without Backbone and Genuine Foundations...
LUKEWARM followers in Priest Attire... Playing to the Gallery of Death.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Ekzoba(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by shopwiser: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Witch

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Deepsky(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
You and your husband go go iragbiji go try am.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by DJInfluence: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Easy to call herself Christian because it's her Muslim husband contesting. She's not speaking as a Christian rather like someone with the sole ambition to become first lady. She's only disguising her true intent.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by achimendy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Quest7777:
Imagine the wahala wey go burst for this country if both President & Vice happen to be Christians.

What You Can Not Accept, Do Not Give To Others. cool

Well said sir.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by SenatePresdo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pandev:
well just like I mentioned earlier, anytime I have to reply you kids, I'll try my best to overlook your insults. When you're matured enough to engage me, come back. Peace cool

I don't care about your response, I didn't come for discussion, Message has been passed.

Urchinated.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by vanditijjani: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
These one just want to answer the title "first lady"
Senator wey no get constituency project and nobody dares queries why?
Shatap madam.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by EdwardRandy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tonyavaro:

Enjoy powerful bass with the JBL Xtreme 3 and crystal clear sound with a long playtime so you can enjoy your music without distortion !

Payment on delivery nationwide via GIG logistics.

call or whatsapp

How much?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Sniper101(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thunder fire Satan

To think an actual christian; a pastor
Had actually said this? Damn!

This woman has sold her soul to the devil
and she might never get it back

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Craze woman cool

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by orisa37: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
We've gone beyond Try by Error SYSTEMS.
NIGERIA must REORGANIZE AND make PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by BOYS2MEN: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na dat pastor go press ur neck dia....shege!!?
lhordspy:
Maybe you should also point out the place where she said: "My husband should be boothed out of ASO rock, if elected president and fail to perform'

Words of a true democrat. Before you start criticising her, just know she is more of a christian than you are. An ordained pastor at one of the biggest church in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by lextube: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Is she the one who is contesting for the seat of the Presidency?

Abeg park well well jor.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Mrkindness: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
This woman is a criminal she is the backbone of her thiefing bastard husband criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by felzokugo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dusty brains everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Ojiofor: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
chokekachy:

https://gazettengr.com/reject-my-husband-if-he-fails-to-perform-in-four-years-says-tinubus-wife/?tztc=1

The question is does Tinubu and Shettima fear God?
One is a drug lord while the other one is Osama

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by felzokugo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Being ordained does not make one more of a christain than others. Just do what Christ says...obey his commands and you re as good as a christain.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by jjxxx: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Either u don’t know the bible or u have never read the part of the Holy Bible that says DO NOT be equally yoked with unbelievers. For a so-called pastor to marry a muslim, its a case of serving God and marmot.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by DrMuzungu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Oluremi Th1efnubu should mind her business, not get involved in something she does not understand.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Tayomi37(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm so disappointed with this woman, and people said she is an ordained minister of God. That's why I sometimes appreciate the Muslims( though I'm not one) when it comes to Thier faith. They stood their ground. This woman is a complete disgrace to the entire christiandom. No wonder bible says "Not all who call the Lord's name will enter the kingdom of God" and "Some will say on that day that"Lord we cast out demons in your name but I will say you are workers of iniquity, depart from me". What a SHAME

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by flokii: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
@Madam Remi.. We have tried muslim-christian just as we tried christian-muslim ticket too.
Voting muslim-muslim ticket in this era and time with what is happening in the North would be fo0lishness on our part. I don't think Middle belt will subscribe to this.

One pertinent question is.. Would the muslim populated North ever allow a christian-christian ticket?
Deborah's murdercase is still there and the killers walking about freely.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by somegirl1: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

How did booting out Buhari in 2019 go?

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by tianshie(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too by Ajibade123(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2023
see this one too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.