Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad (2524 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Yibo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Whether you are ready to accept it now or never, the numbers you’re bragging can never give your the Presidency. After Asiwaju finishes his two terms, you can come to North and negotiate for it. Shi kenan!

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1615710185187590145?cxt=HHwWgoCygcz2k-wsAAAA

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Malory: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Trash from a demented almajiri.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Yibo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
'' After Asiwaju finishes his two terms, you can come to North and negotiate for it ''
Bashir Ahmad may not enter heaven with this uppercut

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by kingmaster2009: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi and his ObiDENSe will weep after this presidential election

The weeping will be about the efforts and money spent that will not make Obi emerge as the president elect ...

Let them keep giving fictitious figures and keep using propaganda weapons...

We are watching.....

The Buhari I know will not pray that any Nyamiri man or woman will take over from him....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DispatcherLagos: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Zonefree(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Says a lunatic that couldn't win ordinary HOR ticket.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by donaldking10: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
kingmaster2009:

The weeping will be about the efforts and money spent that will not make Obi emerge as the president elect ...

We are watching.....

The Buhari I know will not pray that any Nyamiri man or woman will take over from him....

Honestly speaking, i'd rather engage an Atiku Supporter than a foolish Tinubu urchins like you.
The most disgusting part is when a graduate tells you that there is nothing wrong with Tinubu's Academic certificates or his inability to show proof of his Primary and Secondary schools he attended.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Newton2024: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Okay but to be very honest, we Yoruba Christians will never vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Racoon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even northern votes in all the 3 places of NC, NW & NE couldnt help secured Buhari the presidency until he went to league with the SW.

Someone saying a balabloo-blu-bulava is different from a town hall? Someone APC Kano pressed his neck so tey he started crying to Buhari to rescue him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by BATified2023: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Malory:
Trash from a demented almajiri.
right now igbos are like plague in Nigeria

Everyone just avoiding them even with their 5% noise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Obaofaba: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Aptly said.

You can't just sit down in one beer along upper uweka road and be dishing out figures.

10 Likes

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by PeterObi4LP: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2023

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by BATified2023: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Newton2024:
Okay but to be very honest, we Yoruba Christians will never vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree.
u igbos don’t even know your comments are so easy to spot even if your moniker is a Yoruba or Hausa name

Look at oyeofikotun n other miscreants

U note them easily

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DSC7: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Time shall tell......

But if it's now a threat then na to scatter everywhere sure pass make everybody go him separate ways....

Obi we know.....

Obi we want.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
You and your people are the next in line whose neck will be pressed Chief Wailer grin
Racoon:
Someone saying a balabloo-blu-bulava is different from a town hall? Someone APC Kano pressed his neck so tey he started crying to Buhari to rescue him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by PeterObi4LP: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
kingmaster2009:

We are watching.....

Where on earth is Tinubu getting his vote from? The last time I check, na only Yoro Muslim dey support am for SW. North vote is already divided. All PO want is 25% not winning in the north.

You should be more concern about Tinubu health after PO is declare the winner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nyamiris will be taught a lesson they will never forget in their life come feb 25, they will know shey cow has a better chance than them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Only Igbo votes can't salvage you.

I'm even convinced now Obi may not win any State in South East because of the latest understanding between Igbo leader and PDP
PeterObi4LP:

Where on earth is Tinubu getting his vote from? The last time I check, na only Yoro Muslim dey support am for SW. North vote is already divided. All PO want is 25% not winning in the north.

You should be more concern about Tinubu health after PO is declare the winner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
DSC7:
Time shall tell......

But if it's now a threat then na to scatter everywhere sure pass make everybody go him separate ways....

Obi we know.....

Obi we want.....

Presidency you won't get, biafra you won't get, death awaits any ipob bastard wey go shout biafra or death after the election

6 Likes

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Newton2024: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos don’t even know your comments are so easy to spot even if your moniker is a Yoruba or Hausa name

Look at oyeofikotun n other miscreants

U note them easily
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DSC7: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Presidency you won't get, biafra you won't get, death awaits any ipob bastard wey go shout biafra or death after the election

I don't engage in Igbo and Ipob rants if that's all your myopic brain can come up with....

All i know is that Tinupoo will never rule Nigeria,,,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by NothingDoMe: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Igbo:

Bashir Ahmad may not enter heaven with this uppercut
Which uppercut? Bashir when talk say G5 don settle with Tinubu. I don't take rumour mongers and fake news peddlers seriously.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Malory: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
right now igbos are like plague in Nigeria

Everyone just avoiding them even with their 5% noise
Everyone are avoiding them yet they don't want them to get their own country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by toneroforever(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
kingmaster2009:

We are watching.....

Like seriously. I never knew a time would come that urchins will have to resign to fate & await the outcome of the election.
I thought it was done & dusted for Asiwaju
I thought Obi stood no chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Everybody talks about Obi.

Bashir is more confident of Tinubu winning than Tinubu himself grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by BATified2023: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Malory:
Everyone are avoiding them yet they don't want them to get their own country.
when northerners gave u d kaduna declaration, did u leave kaduna?

Who is holding u down in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by BATified2023: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
DSC7:
Time shall tell......

Obi we know.....

Obi we want.....

so after u igbos lose which is sure u will scatter everything abi?

7 Likes

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Malory: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
when northerners gave u d kaduna declaration, did u leave kaduna?

Who is holding u down in Nigeria?
Unity begger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why do these fools always talk like the North owns this country ?

What is we must come to the North and negotiate angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DSC7: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
so after u igbos lose which is sure u will scatter everything abi?

You said anything but igbo.....

I said anything but Tinupoo.......

Vote your Balablu in peace....

But i assure you that once obi is declared as the winner and you try shiit, you lots will have urselves to blame.....

1 Like

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by BATified2023: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
DSC7:

You said anything but igbo.....

I said anything but Tinupoo.......

Vote your Balablu in peace....

But i assure you that once obi is declared as the winner and you try shiit, you lots will have urselves to blame.....
I can bet my life obi will never win win even if d election is conducted 10 timee

4 Likes

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why do these fools always talk like the North owns this country ?

What is we must come to the North and negotiate angry
Northerners have the numbers

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List: Tinubu Scraps, Merges Efcc, Icpc, Ncc, Nta, 100 Others / Meltdown: Fashola Bans Foreign Medical Treatment / Lagos Installs 10,000 Security Cameras. Feds Installed 121 In Lagos, Abuja, Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.