Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad (2522 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / 2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by FreedomfromtheT: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
kingmaster2009:
Obi and his ObiDENSe will weep after this presidential election

The weeping will be about the efforts and money spent that will not make Obi emerge as the president elect ...

Let them keep giving fictitious figures and keep using propaganda weapons...

We are watching.....

The Buhari I know will not pray that any Nyamiri man or woman will take over from him....

Nigeria does not belong to Buhari. He has said repeatedly that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable and Nyamiri people are part of that united Nigeria. By the grace of God, one of the Nyamiris will win Nigeria's presidency this year. If the Buharis of this world refuse to hand over to him, the fate of Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo will befall them.
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Northerners have the numbers

That is the lie they have fed us with over the years! People that import their kindreds from Niger, Chad and Mali to vote during elections. Southern leaders over the years willingly made themselves slaves for the North!
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by PeterObi4LP: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Only Igbo votes can't salvage you.

I'm even convinced now Obi may not win any State in South East because of the latest understanding between Igbo leader and PDP

Hahahah I laugh in bulaba. Funny enough na other region Carry PO matter for head not Igbos. I wish to become an Igbo man any day any time. Because of one man we now have two Yoruba fraction (Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim)
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
See who is talking, someone that was rig out of the selection done by his party . He no even get base among his party members
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
See who is talking, someone that was rig out of the selection done by his party . He no even get base among his party members .
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Newton2024:
"Asiwaju is physically unable to run. He was charged with criminal activity in the United States. There is evidence of his criminal history. I still don't know what he's doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerians need not worry about APC. We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

shatap abeg
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DSC7: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
I can bet my life obi will never win win even if d election is conducted 10 timee

No need to bet your life so you won't lose your life tongue.....

We need all of you urchins alive to witness a new Nigeria under ObiDatti's administration...
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos don’t even know your comments are so easy to spot even if your moniker is a Yoruba or Hausa name

Look at oyeofikotun n other miscreants

U note them easily

shatap abeg
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Taich(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
My problem with the youth, the youth bear the brunt of ultra low quality leadership in Nigeria and makes up over 50% support base for these politicians. A youth that can decern between good and evil and happily come online choosing evil. I have taken special notes on people who despite their level of exposure are rooting for a known drug dealer or a theif to be the President, may I never have any business dealings with those who hate their future that much.
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by vhykeeytor(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1615710185187590145?cxt=HHwWgoCygcz2k-wsAAAA

A fool from Gaya LGA in Kano...with all the presidents the north has produced, the roads in your LGA is still deplorable. A certified structure of thief who was drawing salary from government 60days after he resigned. I spit on your face A-Mad
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1615710185187590145?cxt=HHwWgoCygcz2k-wsAAAA

This is a clarion call to Nigerians. The north is not the sit on Nigerian power. The citizens are the power.

We must make our vote to count.

We must decide the destiny of this great nation
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by HNICEARTH: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Coming from someone who only got 16 votes from his home from.
Next!
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by kingmaster2009: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Nigeria does not belong to Buhari. He has said repeatedly that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable and Nyamiri people are part of that united Nigeria. By the grace of God, one of the Nyamiris will win Nigeria's presidency this year. If the Buhari's of this world refuse to hand over to him, the fate of Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo will befall them.

Now you are telling us Obi and IPoB plan perhaps he loses the election...though you are saying something new to me...I already know what Obi and his Nyamiri followers stand for ....and that's the reason I can never support your over-hyped candidates that were just giving the wrong statistical figures at the Chataum house presentation...
I know some Yoruba and Aboki fools might fall for your media types about Obi but I can not fall for it if you'd candidate becomes the president, he will make the situation more difficult than he met it...3

Anyway, keep enjoying the cruise of your ObiDENSE shenanigan while it last till the 25th of February
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by FreedomfromtheT: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Now you are telling us Obi and IPoB plan perhaps he loses the election...though you are saying something new to me...I already know what Obi and his Nyamiri followers stand for ....and that's the reason I can never support your over-hyped candidates that were just giving the wrong statistical figures at the Chataum house presentation...
I know some Yoruba and Aboki fools might fall for your media types about Obi but I can not fall for it if you'd candidate becomes the president, he will make the situation more difficult than he met it...3

Anyway, keep enjoying the cruise of your ObiDENSE shenanigan while it last till the 25th of February
This is your wish and opinion. You are entitled to it. Other Nigerians of various ethnic groups who are voting Peter Obi are also entitled to their decision and choice.
When Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria by the grace of God, we shall then see how things will become and he will then be judged on his performance.
By 2027, he can then be reelected or voted out.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by FreedomfromtheT: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
DSC7:

No need to bet your life so you won't lose your life tongue.....

We need all of you urchins alive to witness a new Nigeria under ObiDatti's administration...
Well said. By why are they called 'urchins'?
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by DSC7: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Well said. By why are they called 'urchins'?

Because they doesn't think like normal being...
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Igbo:

Ordinary APC HOR ticket this former recharge card seller no fit win. Certified mugu! grin
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Ordinary APC HOR ticket this former recharge card seller no fit win. Certified mugu! grin
which election has your F a d a won?

1 Like

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Yibo(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

he is known in Nigeria today than all your families dead or alive

1 Like

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Yibo(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Thanksful:

This is a clarion call to Nigerians. The north is not the sit on Nigerian power. The citizens are the power.

We must make our vote to count.

We must decide the destiny of this great nation
Nigeria no be zoo and shithole anymore?
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Aptly said.

You can't just sit down in one beer along upper uweka road and be dishing out figures.
It's so easy for the northerners to sweet-talk and manipulate you Tinubu supporters

February is almost here

Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Igbo:
Nigeria no be zoo and shithole anymore?

I wasn't among the school of thought that held that opinion but if I was, it will still be. Obi will likely be the man to clear the shit and make the zoo an Eden.
Re: The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad by ablejesus26(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You and your people are the next in line whose neck will be pressed Chief Wailer grin

Hahaha even Bashir knows tinubu is not going to see shishi grin
Atiku takes the Northern votes.
Obi will get huge votes from the Northern Christians,mind you even APC Northern Christians stand against Muslim-muslim agenda.
Don't forget that APC disaster has already become an abomination on the streets of Nija,if you talk se you like APC for real life people go just dey look you somehow grin like se you dey ment grin
This election is between Obi and Atiku,tinubu is just there to share some of the money He has stolen and some of the money he made from his drug business.
Sending this APC calamity back to the hell they crawled out from with their suffering and hardship is a task that must be achieved.
Obidiati to the rescue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tension In Apc’s Camp As Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu / Tinubu Fans Rained Insult On A Yoruba Guy For Saying He Warned Them About BAT / Can Nigerians Ever Have A Young President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.